Thunder TV is an IPTV service that offers almost 2500+ TV channels in HD quality. Most of its content is based on USA, Canada, UK, and Spanish live TV Channels. But, it also includes some premium channels. Thunder TV is officially supported on all devices like mobile phones (Android and iOS), PC, Tablets, Laptops, and Smart TVs, including Amazon Firestick. So, you already know that the IPTV channels are more affordable than Cable TV providers. So, in this guide, we have explained how to get Thunder TV IPTV on a Firestick device.
What is Thunder TV IPTV?
Thunder TV IPTV is an IPTV provider platform that you can subscribe to get your favorite channels, movies, or TV shows over the Internet Protocol technology. Moreover, you can use the IPTV Player apps like the SO Player or IPTV Smarters to play the IPTV content offered by your IPTV provider.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
Features of Thunder TV IPTV
The following are the features of Thunder TV IPTV:
- Offers 20000 + IPTV channels and a huge library of movies, TV shows, etc. In addition, you can entirely utilize the IPTV services of Thunder TV with the help of the 24-hour free trial.
- Also, this IPTV platform offers its users a 7-day money-back guarantee, and you can use this offer if you are not satisfied with the service offered by this IPTV provider.
- EPG support helps you to find your favorite shows at the scheduled time.
- This IPTV provider also offers extraordinary customer service that you can utilize 24/7.
Subscription Plans & Pricing
There are various subscription plans on Thunder TV. And you can subscribe to any of the subscription plans mentioned below.
1 Month Subscription – € 10 per month
6 Months Subscription – € 35 per month
1 Year SUbscription – € 50 per month
Also, all the users on the internet have the option to opt for a free trial that lets the users try the services of the Thunder IPTV for 24 hours.
Important Note: Thunder TV IPTV offers a subscription-based service. So, make sure you have subscribed to Thunder TV IPTV and follow the steps below.
Is Thunder IPTV Legal
Nobody knows the legality of IPTV applications because a lot of IPTV doesn’t violate the Copyright conditions. And not all the content offered on all the IPTV platform are legal. So, we just can’t very the actual information anywhere. But you will find no malware in the Thunder IPTV app. However, you can connect to the VPN on your Firestick to get away from the harm’s way. And doing this will help you with improving your privacy. So, don’t forget to connect to the best VPN on Firestick to safely stream the IPTV content.
How to Download & Install Thunder TV IPTV on Firestick
Thunder TV IPTV is unavailable in the Amazon App Store. However, you can install the Downloader on Firestick from the Amazon App Store to sideload the Thunder TV IPTV app.
1. Turn on your Fire TV and go to the home screen.
2. Then, select the Find tab.
3. Next, choose the Search tile.
4. Use the virtual keyboard to type Downloader using your Fire TV remote.
5. Then, search for the Downloader app.
6. From the search result, select the Downloader app.
7. Now click Get or Download to install the app.
8. Go to Settings in your Firestick.
9. Click on the My Fire TV option.
10. Select Developer Options.
11. Then, select Install Unknown Apps. Find the Downloader option and select it.
12. Next, turn on the Downloader if it is turned off.
13. Go to the home screen of your Fire TV and select the Apps tab.
14. From the Your Apps & Channels section, choose the Downloader app and launch it.
15. Select the URL Box and enter the APK URL of the Thunder TV IPTV app (https://bit.ly/3f8Brzd). Next, select the Go button to download the IPTV app.
16. Once the app is downloaded, click on the Install button.
17. After the installation is complete, you can click on Open to launch the IPTV application.
Alternative Method – Install Thunder TV IPTV on Firestick using ES File Explorer
ES File Explorer on Firestick is an alternative to the Downloader app. So, you can use the ES File Explorer app in case you face any difficulties using the Downloader app.
NOTE: After you install the ES File Explorer app, go to Settings > My Fire TV > Developer options > Install Unknown Apps > ES File Explorer. Then, turn on the ES File Explorer.
1. Go to the Your Apps & Channels by selecting the Apps tab from the Fire TV home screen.
2. Navigate to the ES File Explorer and launch it.
3. After that, click on the Downloader icon from ES File Explorer home.
4. Now, select the + New tab from the lower-left corner of the interface.
5. From the pop-up window, enter the APK URL of the Thunder TV IPTV app (https://bit.ly/3f8Brzd).
6. Next, on the Name field, enter as Thunder TV IPTV.
7. Now, select the Download Now button, and the Thunder TV IPTV app will start to download.
8. You can now see that the Thunder TV IPTV app has started to download.
9. Once the Thunder TV IPTV app download is complete, you can select the Open File button.
10. After that, select the Install button from the pop-up window.
12. Finally, the Thunder TV IPTV app will be installed on your Firestick within a couple of minutes.
How to Use Thunder TV IPTV on Firestick
The following are the step-by-step procedure for using the Thunder IPTV on your Fire TV.
1. Long press the Home button on your Fire TV remote and select Apps.
2. Then, find and select the Thunder TV IPTV app in the Your Apps & Channels section. Next, press the Menu button (Three Horizontal Lines) on the Fire TV remote.
3. Choose the Move option and drag the Thunder TV IPTV to the top of the list.
4. Now, you have added the Thunder TV IPTV to the home screen.
5. Then, go to the home screen and launch the Thunder TV IPTV.
6. After the IPTV app is installed, click on Open to launch the Thunder TV app.
7. Now, enter your username or email ID and password. Click on Login.
Now you will be logged In, and as a result, you can access all the contents available in the app. Select any content, and it will be streamed.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, you have to pay for a subscription to access the IPTV service.
Yes, Thunder TV IPTV is a safe platform, But you have to connect to a VPN to protect your privacy while streaming online.