SO Player is the best IPTV Player for Firestick with various features. As the app doesn’t include any streaming content, you have to download an IPTV service provider to stream media. SO Player is compatible with most IPTV Service Providers. However, you have to activate to access SO Player on Firestick using sign-in credentials. With SO Player, you can stream all your favorite TV channels on Firestick. Though, So Player is available in the Google Play Store, it can’t be installed officially on Firestick. So you have to involve sideloading procedure to acces SO Player on Firestick.
SO Player Features
- SO Player offers high-clarity video streaming.
- It offers a user-friendly interface for easy access.
- EPG (Electronic Program Guide) will help you with live streaming apps.
- You can customize the app with your choice.
- Channels will be listed based on your usage for easy access to channels.
- Do not miss any of your favorite TV programs with SO Player.
What’s New in the Latest SO Player Version?
- SO Player has a completely new interface.
- It also provides features to rewind and fast forward.
- The app also has resolved the issues like bugs.
- SO Player has been completely re-designed.
Is SO Player Legal?
Readers reading this article don’t have to worry about the legality of using SO Player. After all, it is a legal platform because it doesn’t violate any copyrights. But it is not the same for the contents you stream using the SO Player. However, you don’t want to worry because there is no possibility of taking legal action against you for using the SO Player. But the SO Player app is not available on the Amazon App Store. So, you have to sideload the SO Player app on your Firestick. But you should note that the SO Player is legal to install and use.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
Is SO Player Free?
You need to know that SO Player is only an IPTV Player app that can play IPTV content provided with the IPTV Provider account. That means you can access the SO Player app for free but to access the IPTV content you must have subscribed to one of the best IPTV Providers on Firestick like Thunder TV IPTV, Eternal TV IPTV, and more.
Why do I need a VPN to Stream SO Player on Firestick?
You know the news that is rumbling on the internet is data theft news from worldwide. Even government officials are also facing these same issues. Data theft is happening widely when we are connected to an internet connection. So, you should connect to a VPN to safeguard your privacy. Also, VPN will help you to unlock geo-restriction imposed in your region. So, I have explained how to connect to ExpressVPN on Firestick to stream on SO Player.
1. Turn on your Fire TV and go to the home screen.
2. Select the Find tab.
3. Then, select the Search tile displayed below the Find tab.
4. Use the on-screen keyboard to type and search for the ExpressVPN app.
5. Select the ExpressVPN app from the search result.
6. Click on the Download button.
7. Now, the ExpressVPN will start to download and install on your Firestick.
8. After installing the ExpressVPN, Click on the Open button to launch the app.
9. Enter your login credentials and click on Sign In.
10. Now, choose a VPN server location and click on the Connect button.
11. Finally, you have connected to the ExpressVPN on Firestick.
12. Now, you can follow this article further to install and stream on SO PLayer with Firestick.
How to Download SO Player on Firestick
You already know that SO Player is unavailable on the Amazon App Store. So, I have given the two sideloading methods that you can use to set up the SO Player on Firestick in the section below.
How to Sideload SO Player on Firestick Using Downloader
At first, for installing SO Player on Fire Firestick, you will need the best side-loader apps like Downloader on Firestick.
1. Press the Home button on your Fire TV remote to go to the home screen.
2. Click on the Find tab and choose the Search tile below the Find tab.
3. Press the Alexa button on your Fire TV remote to voice search for the Downloader or search for the Downloader using the on-screen keyboard.
4. Select the Downloader app from the suggestion list.
5. Now, click on Get or Download button to install the Downloader app.
6. After installing the Downloader app, head over to the Firestick home screen and go to Settings.
7. Select the My Fire TV or Device option.
8. Now, select Developer options.
14. Then, click Yes from the prompt to enable this option.
9. Click on Install Unknown apps.
10. Find and select the Downloader. Then, turn on the Downloader.
11. Now, you can launch the Downloader.
12. Choose Settings from the left pane on the downloader app.
9. After that, click on the Home menu option; it will take you back to the Downloader home screen.
10. Enter the SO Player APK File URL (https://bit.ly/3s0zF98) in the Downloader address bar.
11. Click Go, and the app file will be downloaded to Firestick storage in a few seconds.
12. Now click on the Install button.
13. After completing the installation process, click Open to launch the SO Player app.
How to Get SO Player on Firestick using ES File Explorer
If the SO Player app is not installed, you can use the ES File Explorer on Firestick to sideload apps as an alternative method. Commonly the ES File Explorer is used as File Manager, but on Firestick, it also functions as a side-loader. So, follow the steps below to sideload SO Player.
1. Head over to the Firestick Home screen and click on Find > Search.
2. Search for the ES File Explorer app and select this app from the search result.
3. From the ES File Explorer app information screen, click the Download or Get. The app will begin to download and will be automatically installed.
4. Wait for a couple of minutes for the installation process to complete. After that, click Open.
5. Click on Tools > Download Manager from the left pane.
6. Then, Click on the +New icon at the bottom of the screen.
7. Now, a small prompt appears with Path Field and Name field text box. Here, enter the SO Player App URL (https://bit.ly/3s0zF98) in the path field and SO Player in the name text box.
8. Click on Download Now, and the SO Player app file will start downloading.
9. On the next step, click Open File.
10. Click Install from the small window, and the app will begin to install.
11. After completing the installation process, click Open. It will launch the SO Player app on your Firestick.
That’s all. Your Firestick is ready to play your IPTV contents on the big screen through SO Player.
How to Access SO Player on Firestick
Since you are installing the SO Player to watch your favorites, you will access this platform frequently. And it will be hard for you if you haven’t pinned the SO Player to your Firestick. So, follow the steps below to access the SO Player app on your Firestick easily.
1. Press and hold the Home button on your Fire TV remote until a menu appears on the screen.
2. Select the Apps tab from the menu.
3. Now, all the apps installed on your Firestick will be displayed.
4. Find the SO Player app and press the Menu button on your Fire TV remote.
5. Now, select the Move option and use the Select button on your Fire TV remote to place the SO Player app up the order.
NOTE: You have the option to place the SO Player app up the order anywhere you want.
How to Set Up and Use SO Player on Firestick
As discussed in this article, you need an IPTV Provider subscription account to access the SO Player app. You should know that Show Player doesn’t provide any official content. SO Player only acts as a client app used to play the media contents offered by an IPTV service provider. So, you need to have subscribed to an IPTV Provider to access the IPTV contents with SO Player. Also, you can follow the steps below to know how to set up SO Player on Firestick.
1. Launch the SO PLayer app on your Firestick.
2. Update the SO Player on your Firestick if required.
3. Now, select Username Password or Pin Code to log in.
For Username Passcode: Enter the IPTV Service Provider name. Then, enter the Username and password. Further, click on Submit to access the IPTV contents.
For Pin Code: Enter the IPTV service provider name and Pin Code. Then, click on Submit.
4. Now, you can stream all the content offered by your service provider with the SO Player on Firestick.
SO Player is the best app when it comes to streaming the IPTV content offered by your IPTV provider for free. Besides the IPTV player support, the SO Player app is compatible with VPN and EPG. Also, you can record your favorite shows for free and watch them later. So, if you are looking for the best free IPTV player to stream the IPTV contents, choose the SO Player app and install it on Firestick to watch the IPTV contents on the big screen. Subscribe to SO Player with the free code, and also, make sure to access the free trial pack.
Best Alternatives for SO Player
Here are some of the best alternatives for SO Player on Firestick.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can sideload SO Player on Fire TV using the Downloader or ES File Explorer.
No, SO Player is used to playing the IPTV contents from the IPTV service provider.
Now, the SO Player app is unavailable for Firestick. However, you can use the sideloading method to get the SO Player app on your Firestick.
No, you only want to have the IPTV service provider account.
Install the latest SO Player version using the download link provided in this article.
SO Player comes in handy to watch the IPTV contents provided by an IPTV provider. But you must have an IPTV provider account. Also, you can log in by entering the IPTV provider and the PIN offered by them
To update SO Player on Firestick, uninstall the app and reinstall the latest version of the app.
A monthly subscription to SO Player for 4 devices costs $24.99/month.
No, SO Player is still working and reachable.