XCIPTV is an IPTV player mostly used for accessing IPTV services. You can stream IPTV playlists by uploading Xtream Codes API or M3U URL links. XCIPTV Player allows you to stream live TV channels, shows, episodes, and series. It is currently supported for Android TV, Android smartphones, and tablets. There is no dedicated XCIPTV app for Firestick. But, you can sideload the XCIPTV Player APK using Downloader, ES File Explorer, and Apps2Fire.
- This app has a great layout with a user-friendly interface for easy navigation
- It is built-in with EPG support and features VOD titles along with IMDb ratings.
- You can also set reminders for your favorite programs through EPG.
- XCIPTV is integrated with Exo Player and VLC Media Player with adaptive HLS streaming.
- It is integrated with a VPN for added security and to bypass geo-restrictions.
- XCIPTV lets you record live TV programs and watch them for free.
How to Install XCIPTV on Firestick / Fire TV
Presently, XCIPTV is not available on the Amazon App Store. So the only way to install this app on Firestick is by sideloading. To sideload XCIPTV, you have to use Downloader or ES File Explorer.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
Luckily NordVPN has launched their Black Friday Deals right now in which they offer 68% off + 3 months extra. NordVPN is the Best VPN service For Firestick available in the market right now.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
Preparing Firestick to Install XCIPTV
Whenever you decide to download and install apps from third-party sources, make sure that the Apps From Unknown Sources option is enabled.
1. To begin with, launch the Firestick and go to the home screen.
2. Select the Settings menu at the top of the home screen.
3. Next, select the My Fire TV / Devices option.
4. On the next screen, select Developer options.
5. Then click on Apps from Unknown Sources and turn this option ON.
Important Note: For some Fire TV devices, you can do the following.
Go to Settings → My Fire TV → Developer options → Install unknown apps → Turn on Downloader.
How to Install XCIPTV Player on Fire TV using Downloader
Downloader is a useful application to download and install apps from third-party sources. So, you have to install the Downloader app and continue the steps to sideload the XCIPTV Player on Firestick.
1. Launch the Downloader app and tap Allow to accept the storage permission.
2. Input the following XCIPTV PLAYER APK download link in the URL field and tap Go.
3. Wait until the APK file is downloaded from the source.
4. Once the download is complete, open the file and select the Install button.
5. Upon installation, you can select Open to launch the app on Firestick.
How to Download XCIPTV Player on Firestick using ES File Explorer
ES File Explorer is a similar sideloading app to install Android apps on a Firestick-connected device. First, install the ES File Explorer app from the Amazon App Store and follow the below steps.
1. Open the ES File Explorer app from the Your Apps & Channels section.
2. From the home screen, select the Downloader icon.
3. Select the + New tab from the bottom of the interface.
4. Input the XCIPTV Player APK download link (https://bit.ly/3tKw27c) on the path field and enter the name XCIPTV Player. Then click Download Now.
5. Now, you can see that the XCIPTV Player has started to download.
6. After the download is complete, click on the Open File button.
7. On the next pop-up window, click on the Install button.
8. Now, you have successfully installed the XCIPTV Player on Firestick.
Note: Similarly, you can install Smart IPTV on Firestick by sideloading using ES File Explorer or Downloader.
How to Watch the IPTV Content Securely on Firestick
For watching geo-restricted content on Firestick, you have to install and use Surfshark VPN.
1. Select the Find tab. Then, from the tiles displayed below, select the Search tile.
2. Enter Surfshark VPN using the virtual keyboard. Then choose Surshark from the suggestions.
3. Choose the Surfshark app from the Apps and Games section.
4. Select the Download button to install the Surfshark VPN.
5. Then, click on the Open button.
6. Now, select the Login button.
7. Login with your credentials or authenticate with your mobile device.
8. Then, choose a VPN server location.
9. Next, click on the OK button to connect to the VPN server of your choice.
10. Now, you are ready to stream the IPTV content securely.
How to Set Up XCIPTV Player on Firestick
1. Launch the XCIPTV Player app on your Firestick.
2. Next, use your credentials to log in to the XCIPTV player with Firestick.
3. Select the Allow button.
4. Now, the IPTV contents will start to load.
5. Now, you can choose the category you want to watch the IPTV content.
How to Add Channels to Favorites
Also, you have the option to add XCIPTV channels to your favorites.
1. Highlight a channel you wish to watch and select it by pressing the OK button.
2. Now, you can see a star icon on the selected channel. Select it.
3. Finally, you have added a channel to your favorites list.
How to Integrate Video Player with XCIPTV
You can set up any external video player like MX Player, VLC player, etc.
1. Install the VLC player app on your Firestick.
2. Go to the home screen on XCIPTV Player.
3. Click on Settings in the bottom right corner of the screen.
4. Select the Player option.
5. Click on VLC Player from the list and click OK.
Note: you can separate the video player for each topic like Live TV, VOD, Series, Catchup, etc.
Here is a list of the best IPTV apps for Firestick that offers a massive library of live TV channels.
- Sportz TV IPTV
- Redbox TV
- Smart IPTV
- Gamma IPTV
Frequently Asked Questions
You can consider the XCIPTV player the best.
No, the XCIPTV player is unavailable on Firestick.
You can easily download XCIPTV on Firestick using the sideloading method.
Make sure that you have entered the correct login credentials and try again. Then clear the XCIPTV Player cache and check if it is working properly.
Yes, XCIPTV is entirely safe to use.
The XCIPTV app is available in the Google Play Store but not in the Amazon App Store. However, it is a legal platform to use.