XCIPTV player is a fast and well-optimized entertainment streaming app that suits all Android devices, including Amazon Firestick. All versions of XCIPTV work better on Firestick, and you can enjoy multiple channels without any lags. This app has a great layout with an user-friendly interface, which provides easy navigation. Additionally, it comes with EPG (Electronic Program Guide) support to catch up on the programs on time. You can also set reminders for your favorite programs through EPG. XCIPTV on Firestick is built-in with media players, Exo Player, and VLC Media Player. Follow the below instructions to install the XCIPTV on Firestick, Fire TV, and Android devices.
Features of XCIPTV on Firestick
Some of the highlights of the XCIPTV APK are,
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
- XCIPTV Player allows you to stream different channels, shows, episodes, and series.
- It is built-in with EPG support and features VOD titles along with IMDb ratings.
- Users can add live TVs, on-demand content, and other titles to their favorites for instant access.
- Notably, it is integrated with a VPN for added security and unlimited access without restrictions.
- You are offered to choose the contents from different languages around the world.
- XCIPTV lets you record your live TV or shows and watch them you are free.
Install XCIPTV on Firestick / Fire TV
Still, XCIPTV is unavailable on the Amazon App Store. So the only way to install this app on Firestick is by sideloading. To sideload XCIPTV, you will need to use either Downloader on ES File Explorer.
Preparing Firestick to Install XCIPTV
Whenever you decide to download and install apps from third-party sources, please make sure that the Apps From Unknown Sources option is enabled.
1. To begin with, launch the Firestick and go to the home screen.
2. Select the Settings menu at the top of the home screen.
3. Next, select the My Fire TV / Devices option.
4. On the next screen, select Developer options.
5. Hover to Apps from Unknown option and select it (only if it is turned off).
6. Select Turn On from the prompt to enable it.
How to Install XCIPTV Player on Fire TV using Downloader
Downloader on Firestick to download and install apps from third-party sources.
1. Launch the Downloader app and navigate to the search field.
2. Type the XCIPTV Firestick URL (https://bit.ly/3tKw27c) using the on-screen keyboard and click Go.
3. Wait until the Apk downloads from its source.
4. Once the download is complete, select the Install button.
5. After the app installation is complete, you can select Open to launch the app on Firestick.
How to Download XCIPTV Player on Firestick using ES File Explorer
ES File Explorer on Firestick is a similar app to sideload apps.
1. Open the ES File Explorer from the Your Apps & Channel section.
2. From the home screen, select the Downloader icon.
3. Select the + New tab from the bottom of the interface.
4. Input the URL of the APK File of the XCIPTV Player for Firestick https://bit.ly/3tKw27c and click on the Download Now button to download the app.
5. Now, you can see that the XCIPTV Player has started to download.
6. After the download is complete, click on the Open File button.
7. On the next pop-up window, click on the Install button.
8. Now, you have successfully downloaded the XCIPTV Player on Firestick.
Related: How to Install Smart IPTV Firestick / Fire TV
How to Watch the IPTV Content Securely on Firestick
The only option to stream securely on your Firestick device is using the Surfshark VPN.
1. Select the Find tab. Then, from the tiles displayed below, select the Search tile.
2. Enter Surfshark VPN on the virtual keyboard by using your Fire TV remote. And select Surshark from the result displayed below the virtual keyboard.
3. Choose the Surfshark app from the Apps and Games section.
4. Select the Download button to install the Surfshark VPN.
5. Then, click on the Open button.
6. Now, select the Login button.
7. Login with your credentials or authenticate with your mobile device.
8. Then, choose a VPN server location.
9. Next, click on the OK button to connect to the VPN server of your choice.
10. Now, you are ready to stream the IPTV contents securely.
How to Set Up XCIPTV Player on Firestick
Follow the steps below to set up XC IPTV Player on Firestick.
1. Launch the XCIPTV Player app.
2. Next, use your credentials to log in to the XCIPTV player with Firestick.
3. Select the Allow button.
4. Now, the IPTV contents will start to load.
5. Now, you can choose the category you want to watch the IPTV content.
How to Add Channels to Favorites
Also, you have the option to add XCIPTV channels to your favorites.
1. Choose a channel you wish you watch and select it.
2. Now, you can see a star icon on the selected channel. Select it.
3. Finally, you have added a channel to your favorites list.
How to Integrate Video Player with XCIPTV
You can set up any external video player like MX Player, VLC player, etc.
1. Install the VLC player app on your Firestick.
2. Launch the home screen on XCIPTV Player.
3. Click on the Settings on the bottom right corner of the screen.
4. Select the Player option.
5. Click on VLC Player from the list and click OK.
Note: you can separate the video player for each topic like Live TV, VOD, Series, Catchup, etc.
Here are some of the other best IPTV services for Firestick with a vast library of contents.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can consider the XCIPTV player the best.
No, the XCIPTV player is unavailable on Firestick.
You can easily download XCIPTV on Firestick using the sideloading method.
Make sure that you have entered the correct login credentials and try again.
Yes, XCIPTV is entirely safe to use.
The XCIPTV app is available in the Google Play Store but not in the Amazon App Store. However, it is a legal platform to use.