- The XCIPTV Player app is not listed on the Amazon App Store for Firestick and Fire TVs.
- You need to sideload the app using Downloader or Aptoide TV.
The Amazon App Store on Firestick doesn’t have any IPTV Media Players. After using the All IPTV Player (the only IPTV app in the Amazon App Store) on Firestick, I’ve decided to use a third-party IPTV Media Player. Among all the apps, I chose to test the XCIPTV Player on my Firestick. I sideloaded the app on my Firestick using the Downloader app.
If you want the XCIPTV Player app on your Firestick, use this guide to sideload its APK file. In this article, I’ve mentioned how to sideload and use XCIPTV Player.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
How to Install XCIPTV Player APK on Fire TV using Downloader
Downloader on Fire TV lets you download and install apps from third-party sources. You can use the same to sideload the XCIPTV Player on Fire TV. Whenever you decide to download and install apps from third-party sources, ensure that the Install Unknown Sources feature is enabled on the Firestick settings.
1. To begin with, launch the Firestick and go to the home screen.
2. Select the Settings menu at the top of the home screen.
3. Next, select the My Fire TV option.
4. On the next screen, select Developer options.
5. Then, click on Install Unknown Apps and select Downloader to turn ON.
6. Launch the Downloader app and tap Allow to accept the storage permission.
7. Input the XCIPTV Player APK URL – (https://bit.ly/47eslJh) in the text field and tap Go.
8. Wait until the APK file is downloaded from the source.
9. Once the download is complete, open the file and select the Install button.
10. Upon installation, you can select Open to launch the app on Firestick.
How to Get XCIPTV Player APK on Fire TV Stick using ES File Explorer
ES File Explorer is a similar sideloading app to install Android apps on a Firestick-connected device. First, install the ES File Explorer app on the Fire Stick from the Amazon App Store and ensure that the settings are tweaked.
Go to Settings → My Fire TV → Developer options → Install unknown apps → Turn on ES File Explorer.
1. Open the ES File Explorer app from the Your Apps & Channels section. Then, buy the premium version of ES File Explorer for $9.99 per month.
2. From the home screen, select the Downloader icon.
3. Select the +New tab from the bottom of the interface.
4. Input the XCIPTV Player APK download link (https://bit.ly/47eslJh) on the path field and enter the name XCIPTV Player. Click Download Now.
5. Now, you can see that the XCIPTV Player has started to download.
6. After the download is complete, click on the Open File button.
7. On the next pop-up window, click on the Install button.
8. You have successfully installed the XCIPTV Player on Firestick.
How to Download XCIPTV on Firestick 4K using Aptoide TV
1. Install the latest version of Aptoid TV on Firestick 4K.
2. Enable Install Unknown Apps settings for Aptoid TV.
3. Open the Aptoide TV application.
4. Select Discover on the left or Search icon and look for XCIPTV Player.
5. Once you find the XCIPTV Player, select Download.
6. Launch the XCIPTV player and add the playlists to stream the content.
Features of XCIPTV Player
- The video player is built-in with EPG support and features VOD titles along with IMDb ratings.
- You can use both the M3U URL and Xtream Codes API to stream the IPTV content.
- You can also set reminders for your favorite programs and get customized alerts.
- XCIPTV is integrated with Exo Player and VLC Media Player with adaptive HLS streaming.
- It is integrated with a VPN for added security and to bypass geo-restrictions.
- XCIPTV lets you record live TV programs and watch them for free.
- With this IPTV Player, you can manage up to five IPTV playlists.
How to Use XCIPTV Player on Firestick
1. Launch the XCIPTV Player app on your Firestick.
2. Next, use your credentials to log in to the XCIPTV player with Firestick.
3. Select the Allow button.
4. Now, the IPTV contents will start to load.
5. Now, you can choose the category to watch the IPTV content.
How to Add Channels to Favorites
Also, you have the option to add XCIPTV channels to your favorites.
1. Highlight a channel you wish to watch and select it by pressing the OK button.
2. Now, you can see a star icon on the selected channel. Select it.
3. Finally, you have added a channel to your favorites list.
How to Integrate Video Player with XCIPTV Player
You can set up any external video player like VLC Player or MX Player on Firestick to stream the videos.
1. Install the VLC player app on your Firestick.
2. Go to the home screen on XCIPTV Player.
3. Click on Settings in the bottom right corner of the screen.
4. Select the Player option.
5. Choose the category and select the video player.
How to Watch XCIPTV Securely on Firestick
To watch geo-restricted content, you can install and use Surfshark VPN on Fire TV.
1. Select the Find icon. Then, from the tiles displayed below, select the Search bar.
2. Enter Surfshark VPN using the virtual keyboard. Choose Surshark from the suggestions.
3. Choose the Surfshark app from the Apps and Games section.
4. Select the Download button to install the Surfshark VPN.
5. Then, click on the Open button.
6. Now, select the Login button.
7. Login with your credentials or authenticate with your mobile device.
8. Choose a VPN server location.
9. Click on the OK button to connect to the VPN server of your choice.
10. Now, you are ready to stream the IPTV content securely.
How to Fix XCIPTV Not Working on Amazon Fire Stick
If the XCIPTV Player is not working on your Fire TV / Fire TV Stick, follow the below-diagnosing methods to resolve the issue permanently.
1. First and foremost, identify whether the Fire TV is connected to the internet.
2. Check the internet speed. If it is sluggish, restart the router.
3. Ensure you have entered the valid M3U Playlists or Xtream Codes API.
4. Disconnect and reconnect to the VPN service.
5. Restart the player if it doesn’t load the content.
6. If it still happens, uninstall and reinstall the player.
7. Double–check whether the subscription is active. If not, renew it or check with the IPTV provider.
8. Try using the XCIPTV Player on other devices.
9. Reboot the Fire TV and check with the player.
10. If nothing works, contact XCIPTV Player Support to get the issue resolved.
Yes, the XCIPTV Player is safe to use.
The XCIPTV app is available in the Google Play Store but not in the Amazon App Store. However, it is a legal platform to use.
Yes, the XCIPTV Player supports the TV Catch-Up feature.