- Apple Music is not available for Firestick, but you can listen to Apple Music using Alexa Skills.
- You can enable Alexa Skills using the Amazon Alexa mobile app or Alexa Web.
- Use Alexa voice commands to stream Apple Music on Firestick.
- Cast Apple Music to Firestick using your Android smartphone.
Sterling TV is one of the best IPTV service providers, where you can get 1000+ live TV channels, movies, sports, news, lifestyle, TV shows, and many more. You can stream the content of Sterling TV using the internet, hence is no need to depend on cable TV or satellite TV subscription. It is available on devices like android, tablets, PC, Nvidia Shield, mobiles, etc. Sterling TV doesn’t have native support for Firestick, so you need to sideload the Sterling TV through Downloader or ES File Explorer on your Amazon Firestick.
Sterling TV Safety Check
If you wonder whether using the Sterling TV is safe or not, then you never need to worry. We have generated a test for malware, spam, trust reports, and SSL/TLS Report.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
The results indicated no issues on the Sterling TV website. So you can install the Sterling TV for Firestick and use it without hesitation. However, you can use Antivirus Software and a VPN when streaming content from an unverified streaming site.
Sterling TV Subscription
Sterling TV offers three different types of subscriptions to all its users. According to the subscription amount, you can connect up to 4 devices.
How to Sign up for Sterling TV
1. Open any web browser and visit https://sterlingtvofficial.com/.
2. Provide details like name, email, subscription period, and the number of devices you to stream, enter the notes and click on the Submit option.
3. Sterling TV will provide you with the username, password, and account information to your registered email address.
4. Open the Sterling TV application on your Firestik device and enter the received information to activate your account.
How to Get Sterling TV Using Downloader
As Sterling TV is not officially available in the Amazon App Store, you need to side-load the Sterling TV using any third-party application like Downloader on Firestick.
1. Connect your Firestick device to the standard WiFi connection.
2. Hit the Find option available under the home screen.
3. Select the Search tile under the Find option.
4. Using the virtual keyboard, type Downloader and select the app name from the suggestion shown on the screen.
5. Choose the Download option present above the trailers & screenshots.
6. Wait a few seconds to install the application on your Firestick device.
7. Go back to the Firestick home screen and select the Settings option.
8. Choose My Fire TV tile.
9. Hit the Developer Options.
10. Toggle the ADB debugging and select the Install unknown apps option.
11. From the list of applications shown on your screen, choose the Downloader name and turn it on.
12. Go to the Firestick home screen and select the Downloader app. If you are using the Firestick device for the first time, it will ask your permission to access your media files and hit Allow option.
13. On the search bar, type the Sterling TV URL and tap on Go.
14. Once the apk file got downloaded, tap on the Install option on the pop-up window.
15. Open the application, Sign in with your credentials and enjoy watching Sterling TV on your Firestick device.
How to Stream Sterling TV using ES File Explorer
If the Downloader application doesn’t support the installation of Sterling TV, then you can use the ES File Explorer to stream the Sterling TV on your Firestick device.
1. Choose the Find option located on the Firestick home screen.
2. Select the Search tile.
3. Type ES File Explorer using the on-screen keyboard and select the app name from the search suggestion.
4. Under the Apps & Games field, choose ES File Explorer.
5. Choose the Download icon preset on the app description page.
6. Once the app got completely downloaded, you need to make some changes to the Firestick device to allow the installation of third-party applications by following the below.
Open the Settings >>> Choose My Fire TV option >>> Hit Developer Options >>> Turn on the ABD Debugging >>> to select Install unknown apps >>> Navigate to the ES File Explorer and turn it on.
7. Open the ES File Explorer application and select the Downloader icon on the main pane.
8. Choose the +New icon present at the bottom of the screen.
9. A pop-up window will appear on the ES File Explorer screen. In the path field, type the Sterling TV URL, and in the name field, type Sterling TV and hit Download Now option.
10. Once the file is completely downloaded on your Firestick device, click the Open file option and choose the Install option available at the bottom right corner.
11. The application will be installed on your Firestick device. Once it is fully downloaded, open the app and provide your login credentials and enjoy watching Sterling TV on your Firestick device.
How to Move Sterling TV to Firestick Home Screen
1. Press the Home button for about 10 seconds on your Firestick remote.
2. Choose the Apps tile from the menu that appears on the screen.
3. Navigate and select Sterling TV under the apps section.
4. Press the Three horizontal lines (menu button) on your Firestick remote.
5. Choose the Move option on the pop-up and use the directional keys on the Firestick remote to place the app on the first row.
6. You can get the Sterling TV app on your home screen.
More About Sterling TV
- You can see more than 10,000+ shows and movies on Sterling TV.
- 24*7 online live chat function available to resolve your queries.
- You can stream the content in HD quality, download the shows and watch them later offline.
- Parental control options are available on this platform to hide unwanted content.
- Sterling also provides on-demand content across various genes.
Sterling TV Alternatives
If you want similar apps like Sterling TV, you can try the below-handpicked alternatives of Sterling TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
For all its new subscribers, Sterling TV offers a 1-day free trial option. Chat with the Sterling TV service provider using the chat room function or email [email protected] to get the free trial option.
Go to the live streaming screen and open the EPG guide by pressing the ok button on your remote, hovering over the TV channel you want to set as your favorite channel, and pressing the Ok button for about two seconds until you see the highlighted white star. Now the channel is added to your favorite section.
To fix Sterling TV not working on Firestick, check the internet connection, restart your modem or router, make sure you are using the current Sterling TV apk, and update and restart your Firestick device.