Set TV is the most popular IPTV streaming service, which offers more than 550 live TV channels. It is a subscription-based streaming service that offers an enormous collection of TV channels at a reasonable cost and is mostly used by the people of the United States and the United Kingdom, but it is popular throughout the world. It is because it is provided with more number of channels for streaming. Most of its channels are available in high quality. You can customize your subscription package, which means you have to pay only for what you stream. Apart from live TV streaming, it is provided with the on-demand section, which contains all the popular movies and TV shows for your instant watch. Set TV is widely available on various devices like Android, iOS, Windows, Roku, Firestick or Fire TV, and many more.
How to Install Set TV on Firestick / Fire TV
Set TV IPTV is a third-party streaming app that is not found on Amazon App Store. It must be side-loaded onto the Firestick or Fire TV by using Downloader or ES File Explorer app.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
Luckily NordVPN has launched their Black Friday Deals right now in which they offer 68% off + 3 months extra. NordVPN is the Best VPN service For Firestick available in the market right now.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
Install Set TV on Firestick using Downloader
Downloader on Firestick is one of the best sideloading apps available on the Amazon App Store. So, you can use the Downloader app to get the Set TV IPTV.
1. Go to the Firestick home screen and click on the Settings icon.
2. Select the My Fire TV option.
3. Now, choose the Developer options.
4. Click on the Install unknown apps option.
5. Choose the Downloader app and turn it on.
6. Go back to the home screen and select the Apps tab from the upper right corner.
7. Choose the Downloader app from the Your Apps & Channels section.
9. Click Yes to enable this option.
10. After that, click on the Home menu option, and it will take you to the Downloader home screen.
11. Enter the Set TV APK URL (https://bit.ly/3yfTs7X) in the Downloader address bar.
12. Click Go, and the app file will start downloading.
13. When the Set TV apk file is downloaded to your Firestick, select Next > Install from the pop-up window.
14. Once the installation is finished, click Open to launch the Set TV app.
Install Set TV on Firestick using ES File Explorer
ES File Explorer on Firestick is one of the well-known File Manager apps. It is also used as a side-loading app to install Firestick-supported apps from other sources.
NOTE: After installing the ES File Explorer app, go to Settings > My Fire TV > Developer options > Install Unknown Apps > ES File Explorer. Now, choose the ES File Explorer app and turn it on.
1. Launch the ES File Explorer app from the Your Apps & Channels section.
2. Click on the Downloader icon on the main pane.
3. Click on the + New icon at the bottom of the screen.
4. It will open the small window with Path Field and Name field text box. Here, enter the Set TV App URL (https://bit.ly/3yfTs7X) in the path field and Set TV in the name text box.
5. Click on Download Now, and the Set TV app file will start downloading.
6. When the download is finished, click Open File.
7. Click Install from the small window, and the app will start installing.
8. Once the installation is finished, click Open to enter into the Set TV app.
How to Access Set TV IPTV on Firestick
To access the Set TV IPTV on Firestick, you can refer to the following section.
1. Press and hold the Home button on your Fire TV remote until you see a menu on the screen.
2. Then, select the Apps tab from the menu displayed on the screen.
3. You can now see the list of apps installed on your Firestick. From there, choose the Set TV IPTV to launch it.
4. Enter the Set TV IPTV subscription credentials to log in to your account.
5. Finally, you can choose any category to watch the IPTV content on Firestick.
Set TV IPTV is a 24/7 streaming service that offers you to get instant access to live TV channels. It comes with an Electronic Program Guide (EPG) to switch between the channels easily and quickly. You are recommended to access the 24 hours free trial before getting into the subscription. Also, you are advised to install and use the best VPN on Firestick before streaming third-party apps. The VPN is used to protect your streaming data and personal information from theft or hack.
No, the Set TV is unavailable on the Amazon App Store.
No, you need to pay for a subscription to access the Set TV platform.