- Sideload Players Klub on Firestick: Enable Install unknown apps → Open Downloader → Enter the URL → Click Go → INSTALL → DONE.
- Install Players Klub TV Kodi Add-on: Open Kodi → Enable unknown sources → Click Addons → File Manager → Add Source → Tap None → Enter source link → Install from zip file under Addons → playersklub-1.0.zip → Install from repository → Player Klub Repository file → Tap Video add-ons → Players Klub IPTV → Install.
Players Klub IPTV service is one of the most affordable IPTV services to replace the expensive cable TV operators. This IPTV provider has over 3000 live channels from all around the world. It also has a vast library of on-demand video content like movies and TV series. All the content is categorized in the service. The Players Klub IPTV is compatible with almost all streaming devices, including Firestick. There is no official app for the Players Klub on the Amazon App Store. So to install the Players Klub on the Firestick, it has to be sideloaded. You can also use the Kodi Add-on to watch Players Klub on Firestick.
How to Install Players Klub on Firestick using Downloader
With the third-party sideloading app like Downloader, you can easily install Players Klub on Firestick.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
1. Select Find from the Firestick home screen and select Search.
2. Type Downloader using the virtual keyboard and select the same from the suggestions.
3. Select the Downloader app and install it on your Firestick.
4. Once the Downloader is installed, go to Firestick Settings and select My Fire TV.
5. Select Developer Options.
6. Now, select the Install unknown apps option.
7. Select Downloader and turn it ON. This will allow Downloader to sideload apps on your Firestick.
Note: On the Developer Options, make sure the ADB Debugging is turned ON.
8. Open the Downloader app on your Firestick.
9. Select the search bar, type the download URL and click Go.
10. Once the apk file download is complete, click INSTALL.
11. When the installation is over, click DONE.
12. Select the Delete option for the following two prompts to delete the apk file.
How to Use Players Klub on Firestick
Once the installation is done, you can launch the Players Klub app on Firestick and start using the app with the below steps
1. From the Firestick home screen, select the Apps icon.
2. Under Your Apps & Games section, highlight the Players Klub app.
3. Now, press the menu button on the Firestick remote.
4. Select the Move option to move the app to a spot that is easy to access.
5. Launch the Players Klub app and sign in with a subscribed account.
6. The app will load all the video content on the first time of launch.
7. Once the Players Klub loads, you will see different content categories on the screen.
8. Select the type of content you want to stream and start streaming.
How to Install Players Klub IPTV on Kodi
You can also access Players Klub IPTV on Kodi by installing the Players Klub add-on.
1. Launch the Kodi app on your Firestick and click on the Settings icon.
2. Click on the System option.
3. Select the Add-ons and click the toggle near Unknown Sources to turn it on.
4. On the following prompt, select Yes.
5. Go back to the Settings page and select File Manager.
6. Double-click the Add Source option and click the <None> option.
7. Enter the Players Klub IPTV repository link given and click OK.
8. Then, enter the name as playersklub and click the OK button.
9. Go back to the Settings page and select the Add-ons option.
10. Select the Install from zip file option.
11. Choose the playersklub file.
12. Select the zip file named playersklub-1.0.zip and click the OK button.
13. Wait for the repository to install. When the installation is over, you will get a notification in the top right corner.
14. Now, select the Install from repository option.
15. Select the Player Klub Repository file >> Video add-ons >> Players Klub IPTV >> Install.
16. Once the installation is complete, you will get a notification on the top-right of the screen.
How to Use Players Klub IPTV on Kodi
To use Players Klub IPTV on Kodi, you can flow with the steps below.
1. Go to Video Add-ons and open the Players Klub add-on.
2. Click the Insert Login Credentials.
3. Enter the Players Klub TV subscription account login credentials and click the OK button.
4. Select Click Once Login Is Input option.
5. Now, you can select the content you want to stream and start streaming.
These are steps to stream Player Klub content using the add-on Kodi. Using a VPN service is one of the wisest actions while streaming content on Firestick.
How to Stream Players Klub on Firestick using VPN
Players Klub is a third-party IPTV provider, so it is always recommended to use a VPN service while streaming content through this IPTV provider on your Firestick. Using a Firestick will help you stay anonymous and avoid copyright issues.
1. Install NordVPN on your Firestick.
2. Once the installation is over, launch the app and sign in to your account.
3. Select a server from any country and connect to it.
4. Launch the Players Klub app or add-on and stream your favorite content.
More About Players Klub IPTV
- Very user-friendly interface.
- Over 3000+ live TV channels from USA, UK, and Canada.
- Access 15000+ movies and 1000+ TV shows of different genres.
- All Pay-per-view channels are updated with the newest titles every week.
- Complete the Electronic Program Guide to know the schedules of the channels.
Players Klub is one of the best and most affordable IPTV providers to stream content on Firestick, but here are some other alternate IPTV providers.
Frequently Asked Questions
On the web browser on your PC or smartphone, go to playersklubiptv.com/refund/. Once the page loads. Click on the Contact Form and enter the information asked. Submit the form to cancel your plan and get a refund for the unused period.