Are you interested to watch Horror, Thriller, and Supernatural movies on Firestick? Shudder is the app for you. As the Shudder app is available on the Amazon App Store, you can install it on Firestick or Fire TV. You can stream Shudder originals, cult classics, and the most-acclaimed movie titles ad-free on Firestick with a subscription of $4.75 per month. New subscribers will get a 7-day free trial.
Shudder is presently accessible in the United States, Canada, the UK, Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand. If you are residing outside these countries, you cannot directly install Shudder on Firestick. In such situations, you can sideload the Shudder APK from an external source using the Downloader app.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
How to Install Shudder on Firestick
1. First, plug the Firestick device into the HDMI port on your TV.
2. Connect Firestick to a WIFI network once you turn it on.
3. Press the Home button on the remote to go to the Firestick home screen.
4. Click the Find tab and select the Search tile.
5. Enter Shudder in the search bar using the virtual keyboard.
6. Select the Shudder app from the search results.
7. Click the Get button to install the app.
8. Once done, hit Open to launch the app on your Firestick.
How to Activate Shudder on Firestick
1. Go to the Your Apps & Channels section.
2. Select the Shudder app from the list of apps.
3. Press the Menu button on your Firestick remote.
4. Click Move to Front to add the app to your Firestick home screen.
5. When you open the app a welcome message will appear on the screen.
6. Click the Skip option to move on to the next process.
7. If you have a subscription, tap the Login button to sign in with your account.
8. Else, click the Start your free trial option to continue with your free trial.
9. Now you will get an activation code on the screen.
10. Go to the Shudder activation website (https://www.shudder.com/code) from a mobile or PC browser.
11. Enter your Shudder account username, password, and activation code in the field.
12. Click the Activate Your Device button to complete the process.
13. Now, open the Shudder app on Firestick to view the library.
14. Select your favorite movie to start streaming it on your Firestick.
How to Watch Shudder on Firestick Using Silk Browser
1. Open the Silk Browser on Firestick.
2. Enter https://www.shudder.com in the address bar and go to that website.
3. Tap LOG IN in the top right corner of the screen.
4. Enter your registered email address and password and click Log in.
5. The home screen of Shudder will appear.
6. Choose any tile and click on Play to watch.
How to Watch Shudder on Firestick Outside the US
If you are in a geo-restricted region, you won’t install Shudder on Firestick officially. In such cases, you can sideload the Shudder APK using Downloader on Firestick.
1. Go to the Firestick home screen.
2. Tap the Find and click the Search tile.
3. Type Downloader in the search bar using the virtual keyboard.
4. Choose the app from the search results and tap the Download button.
5. After installing the app, click Open to launch the app on your Firestick.
6. Go back to the Firestick home screen and tap the Settings icon.
7. Select My Fire TV and tap the Developer Options.
6. On the next screen, click Install Unknown Apps.
7. Turn On Downloader by clicking on the option.
8. Open the Downloader app on Firestick and tap the Home tab.
9. Enter the download link of Shudder APK in the URL field.
10. Click the Go button to download the installation file.
11. Once installed, open the apk file and click the Install option.
12. Once done, hit Open to launch the app on your device.
Note: Before you go ahead, connect a VPN to the US server to unblock geo-restrictions.
13. Login with your Shudder account credentials.
14. Start playing the latest thriller movies and series on Firestick.
How to Screen Mirror Shudder on Firestick
If you don’t want to sideload the app on your Firestick, you can use screen mirroring on your Firestick to cast Shudder. For this to work, connect your smartphone and Firestick to the same WiFi network.
1. Unlock your Android Smartphone and go to the Google Play Store.
2. Search for the Shudder app using the virtual keyboard.
3. Pick the app from the search results.
4. Tap the Install button to get the app on your mobile.
5. After installation, launch the app on your Smartphone.
6. Swipe the notification panel and tap the Cast icon.
7. Long press the Home button on your Firestick remote until the quick menu appears on the screen.
8. Select the Mirroring tile from the menu.
9. Now, select your Firestick under the available devices on your smartphone.
10. Your smartphone screen will appear on your TV screen.
11. Open the Shudder app and log in with your account details.
12. Choose your favorite movie and start watching it on your Firestick.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you are a new subscriber, you can sign up for Shudder and watch its content for free using a 7-day free trial.
Go to amazon.com/appstoresubscriptions → Choose Shudder → Select Actions → Click Edit payment information → View billing history → Cancel your subscription.
You can add Shudder TV through Amazon Prime Video Channels by paying $5.99 per month. It also offers a 7-day free trial.
New titles on movies and series will be updated every week.