Paramount Plus is a membership-based service that offers content from CBS, Nickelodeon, MTV, BET, Comedy Central, Smithsonian Channel, and more. You can also stream live events of the NFL and UEFA Champions League. In addition, it offers local networks like CBS station, CBSN, ET Live, and CBS Sports HQ. Visit the Amazon App Store to install Paramount Plus on your Fire TV or Firestick.
- You can create 6 user profiles and enjoy three concurrent streams.
- It allows you to enable parental controls to manage what your kids can watch.
- Enjoy the most-acclaimed live events like The Grammys, The Masters Tournament, and NCAA March Madness.
- It lets you resume any on-demand TV shows from where you left off.
- The download feature is available on premium plan.
Plans and Pricing
Paramount Plus has different subscription plans which offers a 1-week free trial. To start streaming, you can subscribe to any one of the plans from its official website.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
|Essential Plan (With Ads)||Premium Plan (No Ads)|
|$4.99 per month||$9.99 per month|
|$49.99 per year||$99.99 per year|
How to Install Paramount Plus on Firestick
Follow the steps below to install Paramount Plus on Amazon Fire Stick.
(1) Go to your Fire TV’s home screen and select Find > Search.
(2) The on-screen keyboard will appear. Type Paramount Plus using the remote in the Search Bar. If your Fire TV is Alexa-integrated, use voice command, Search for Paramount Plus.
(3) Select the Paramount Plus app from the Apps & Games category.
(4) Now tap the Get or Download button to install the Paramount Plus app on your Fire TV.
(5) After that, the Paramount Plus app will be installed on your Firestick.
How to Install Paramount Plus on Firestick using Downloader
First, you need to install the Downloader on Firestick from the Amazon App Store.
1. From your Firestick home screen, click on the Find menu and select the Search option.
2. Next, search for the Downloader app with the on-screen keypad.
3. Then, click on the Downloader app icon from the search results.
4. Now click on Download or Get to install the app on Firestick.
5. Once you install the Downloader app, return to your home screen and click on Settings.
7. Scroll down and select My Fire TV.
8. Under that, click on Developer Options.
9. Now, click on Install Unknown apps.
10. Next, select the Downloader app and turn it on.
11. Now, launch the Downloader app and type the Paramount Plus APK download link https://bit.ly/3aa181Q in the search bar and click the GO button.
12. Next, click on Install to install the Paramount Plus app on Firestick.
13. Once installed, click on the Open button to launch the app.
How to Activate Paramount Plus on Firestick
With the steps below, you can easily activate the Paramount Plus on your Fire TV.
1. Once you launch the Paramount Plus app, select the Sign In button, and you will get a list of options to activate the app.
1. On my TV – Activate the app by entering your login details on the device.
2. On the Web
- You will receive an activation code once you select this option. Note the code down.
- Visit the activation website of Paramount Plus (https://www.paramountplus.com/global/activate/) on a web browser.
- Enter the activation code and select the Continue button.
- Next, sign in with your Paramount Plus subscription account.
- After that, your account will be verified and get activated on your Fire TV.
3. On the App – Activate the app by linking with the application that you installed on mobile.
How to Use Paramount Plus on Firestick
With the below steps, you can access the Paramount Plus on your Firestick device-connected TV easily.
1. Press the Home button on your Fire TV remote for 30 seconds to go to the home screen.
2. Then, select the Apps tab from the pop-up window.
3. From the Your Apps & Channels section, select the Paramount Plus app and press the Menu button on your Fire TV remote.
4. Next, select the Move to Front option from the list of options displayed on the right side of the screen.
5. Go back to the home screen, and you will find Paramount Plus on it.
6. Now, select the Paramount Plus app to launch it.
7. Finally, you can access and stream your favorites on Paramount Plus app easily.
How to Stream Paramount Plus on Firestick Using Amazon Prime
Optionally, you can also get Paramount Plus as an add-on using the Amazon Prime Video app. Since the Amazon Prime Video app is pre-installed with Firestick, you don’t have to install any app for this method.
(1) On your PC, go to the Amazon website and buy the Paramount Plus subscription.
(2) Now, open the Amazon Prime Video app on Firestick.
(3) Sign in with your account.
(4) Navigate to the Amazon Prime Video Channels section.
(5) Scroll down and tap the Paramount Plus channel.
(6) You will get the EPG guide along with the on-demand content.
(7) Choose the Paramount+ video content you want to stream on your Firestick.
Note: The subscription for both the Paramount Plus app and add-on is the same.
How to Watch Paramount Plus Outside the US
You won’t get access to the Paramount Plus app if you are in a geo-restricted area. So, connect to ExpressVPN on Firestick and stream Paramount Plus anywhere and anytime.
1. Select Find > Search from the home screen of your Firestick.
2. Search for the ExpressVPN app and choose the same application from the search result.
3. Click on the Get or Download button.
4, Now, the ExpressVPN app will start to install on Firestick.
5. After installing ExpressVPN, click on the Open button to launch it.
6. Then, sign in with your account.
7. Choose the US VPN server location and click on the Connect button.
8. Once VPN is connected, launch the Paramount Plus app and stream any content you want.
The Paramount Plus app is available for Android TV Box, Roku, iPhone/iPad, Xbox, Android, PlayStation, Apple TV, and Chromecast with Google TV. Furthermore, it is supported on Fire OS devices such as Amazon Fire TV Stick Lite, Fire TV Cube, Fire TVs, Amazon Fire TV Stick HD, and Fire TV Stick Cube.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, you have to get Paramount Plus add-on on Amazon Prime to stream the Paramount+ content on Firestick.
Visit the official website (paramountplus.com) from a web browser. Then click on your username and choose Account from the options. Next, click on Cancel subscription and continue with the on-screen instructions.
You may not connected to a strong internet connection. That is why the Paramount Plus app keeps freezing on your Firestick.
You have to update the Paramount Plus app, clear the Paramount Plus app cache, force stop the app, or sign out of Paramount+ and log in again.
Open Paramount Plus on Firestick → Go to Settings → System → Software Updates → Update Software.