Paramount Plus is a revamped version of CBS All Access, and it is a new subscription-based streaming service. You can watch over 30,000 TV shows and 2,500 movies with this platform. Also, you can find lots of family-friendly content. And it brings you a lot of originals that you won’t be able to watch anywhere else. At the same time, Paramount Plus is available on the Amazon App store from March 4, 2021, so you can stream all your favorite media content on your Firestick streaming device.
Other than Firestick, Paramount Plus is available on Android TV Box, Roku, iPhone/iPad, Xbox, PlayStation, Google TV, and more. And it is compatible with all the Fire OS devices such as Amazon Fire TV Stick Lite, Fire TV Cube, Fire TVs, Amazon Fire TV Stick HD, and Fire TV Stick Cube.
Features of Paramount Plus
- You can use one account in 6 user-profiles and can have three concurrent streams.
- It allows you to enable parental controls to manage what your kids can watch.
- You can enjoy your favorite movies, and TV shows ad-free and in high definition.
- Resume the shows from where you left.
- The offline download is available under an ad-free plan.
- Live news streaming is available.
- It offers you a user-friendly interface.
Paramount Plus Subscription
Paramount Plus offers you four subscription plans and a 1-week free trial. So, you need to subscribe to any one of the plans from its official website.
|Type||Essential Plan||Premium Plan|
|Monthly Plan||$4.99 per month||$9.99 per month|
|Yearly Plan||$49.99 per year||$99.99 per year|
How to Install Paramount Plus on Firestick
Follow the steps below to install Paramount Plus on Amazon Fire Stick.
(1) Go to your Fire TV’s home screen and select Find > Search.
(2) The on-screen keyboard will appear. Type Paramount Plus using the remote in the Search Bar. If your Fire TV is Alexa-integrated, use voice command, Search for Paramount Plus.
(3) Select the Paramount Plus app from the Apps & Games category.
(4) Now tap the Get or Download button to install the Paramount Plus app on your Fire TV.
(5) After that, the Paramount Plus app will be installed on your Firestick.
Alternative Way – Install Paramount Plus on Firestick using Downloader
First, you need to install the Downloader on Firestick from the Amazon App Store.
1. From your Firestick home screen, click on the Find menu and select the Search option.
2. Next, search for the Downloader app with the on-screen keypad.
3. Then, click on the Downloader app icon from the search results.
4. Now click on Download or Get to install the app on Firestick.
5. Once you install the Downloader app, return to your home screen and click on Settings.
7. Scroll down and select My Fire TV.
8. Under that, click on Developer Options.
9. Now, click on Install Unknown apps.
10. Next, select the Downloader app and turn it on.
11. Now, launch the Downloader app and type the Paramount Plus URL https://bit.ly/3aa181Q in the search bar and click the GO button.
12. Next, click on Install to install the Paramount Plus app on Firestick.
13. Once installed, click on the Open button to launch the app.
How to Activate Paramount Plus on Firestick
With the steps below, you can easily activate the Paramount Plus on your Fire TV.
1. Once you launch the Paramount Plus app, select the Sign In button, and you will get a list of options to activate the app.
1. On my TV – Activate the app by entering your login details on the device.
2. On the Web
- You will receive an activation code once you select this option. Note the code down.
- Then, visit the activation website of Paramount Plus (https://www.paramountplus.com/global/activate/) on a web browser.
- Enter the activation code and select the Continue button.
- Next, sign in with your Paramount Plus subscription account.
- After that, the paramount Plus app will be activated on your Fire TV.
3. On the App – Activate the app by linking with the application that you installed on mobile.
How to Access Paramount Plus on Firestick Easily
With the below steps, you can access the Paramount Plus on your Firestick device-connected TV easily.
1. Press the Home button on your Fire TV remote for 30 seconds to go to the home screen.
2. Then, select the Apps tab from the pop-up window.
3. From the Your Apps & Channels section, select the Paramount Plus app and press the Menu button on your Fire TV remote.
4. Next, select the Move to Front option from the list of options displayed on the right side of the screen.
5. Go back to the home screen, and you will find Paramount Plus on it.
6. Now, select the Paramount Plus app to launch it.
7. Finally, you can access and stream your favorites on Paramount Plus app easily.
How to Stream Paramount Plus on Firestick Using Amazon Prime
As said earlier, you can get Paramount Plus add-on on the Amazon Prime Video app. Since the Amazon Prime Video app is pre-installed with Firestick, you don’t have to install any apps for this method.
(1) On your PC, go to the Amazon website and buy the Paramount Plus subscription.
(2) Now, open the Amazon Prime Video app on Firestick.
(3) Sign in with your account.
(4) Navigate to the Amazon Prime Video Channels section.
(5) Scroll down and tap the Paramount Plus channel.
(6) You will get the EPG guide along with the on-demand content.
(7) Choose the Paramount+ video content you want to stream on your Firestick.
Note: The subscription for both the Paramount Plus app and add-on costs the same.
How to Connect to a VPN and Watch Paramount Plus
You won’t get access to the Paramount Plus app if you are in a geo-restricted area. So, connect to ExpressVPN on Firestick and stream Paramount Plus anywhere and anytime.
1. Select Find > Search from the home screen of your Firestick.
2. Search for the ExpressVPN app and choose the same application from the search result.
3. Click on Get or Download button.
4, Now, the ExpressVPN app will start to install on Firestick.
5. After installing the ExpressVPN, click on the Open button to launch it.
6. Then, sign in with your account.
7. Choose the US VPN server locations and click on the Connect button.
8. After you connect to the VPN, launch the Paramount Plus app and stream any content you want.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, you have to subscribe to Paramount Plus on Amazon Prime to watch the Paramount Network on Firestick.
Yes, Paramount Plus is available to watch on Firestick.
You can cancel the Paramount Plus subscription through the Paramount Plus app or its official website.
You must not have connected to a strong internet connection. That is why the Paramount Plus app keeps freezing on your Firestick.
As a Firestick user, you have the privilege to stream Paramount Plus on Firestick in multiple ways. Pick a way that suits you and watch the live TV on Firestick from Paramount and CBS. Paramount is the newly launched streaming service from which you can watch all your favorite movies and TV shows. And here, you get a huge library of TV shows of kids’ content, upcoming Paramount movies, live CBS, and more. If you have any issues with the Paramount Plus app or add-on, mention them in the comments below.