NBA is a popular sporting league and has a huge fan following across the world. To stream the NBA Finals 2023 on Firestick, you can install the dedicated NBA app. With the NBA app, you can watch all the live matches for free with your TV provider subscription.
If you do not have a cable TV provider, get the NBA League Pass to watch your favorite Basketball matches without any interruptions. With NBA League Pass, you can watch the matches from different angles. It also lets the user watch the replays of the previous matches.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
Alternatively, you can also use the Live TV Streaming services to live stream the NBA matches on your Firestick device. NBA TV is not available in countries like Belarus, China, Italy, Myanmar, Russia, and Spain. If you’re residing in these countries, install the Downloader app to sideload the NBA apk version to stream it.
- Watch all the live NBA matches for free by simply logging in with your Cable TV Provider.
- Get the NBA League Pass to watch all the NBA live events, along with replays and highlights.
- All the matches can be streamed in HD quality with a standard internet connection.
- Create a private party using the NBA League Pass and watch the sports events with your family and friends.
You can subscribe to NBA League Pass directly from its website.
|NBA LEAGUE PASS||PRICING|
|League Pass Premium||$19.99/month|
If you opt to watch the NBA video content for free, you must get the NBA CrunchTime. It is free for all users in the USA and Canada. But you will be able to watch the video clips alone.
How to Install & Activate the NBA on Firestick
1. Launch your Fire TV home page and select Find → Search.
2. Tap the Search icon and search for NBA using the virtual keyboard.
3. Pick up the app from the search result and hit the Download or Get button.
4. Once the app is installed completely, launch NBA on Fire TV.
5. Now, you can see an activation code on your TV’s display.
6. Note it down and visit the NBA’s activation website [www.nba.com/activate].
7. Enter the activation code and tap on Continue.
8. After that, sign up with your Cable TV Provider to activate it.
9. Once done, you can start watching the NBA finals easily.
How to Watch NBA Finals 2023 Without Cable
If you are not interested in getting the NBA league pass, use any of these streaming services to watch all the NBA Live matches.
|STREAMING SERVICE||SUBSCRIPTION COST||FREE TRIAL||DVR STORAGE||OFFICIAL WEBSITE|
|DirecTV Stream||Entertainment – $74.99/month|
Choice – $99.99/month
Ultimate – $109.99/month
Optimo Mas- $74.99/month
|Sling TV||Orange – |
Orange & Blue – $60/month
|No Free Trial. But you can stream for free using Sling Freestream.||50 Hours||sling.com|
|YouTube TV||Base Plan – |
Spanish Plan –
|2 to 21 Days||Unlimited||tv.youtube.com|
|fuboTV||Pro – |
|7 Days||1000 Hours|
(250 Hours in Latino Plan)
|Peacock TV||Premium – |
Sideload the NBA Apk on Firestick Using Downloader
1. First, install the Downloader app on Firestick.
2. After that, go to your Firestick home screen and select Settings → My Fire TV → Developer Options → Install Unknown Apps → Toggle up Downloader.
3. Launch the Downloader app on your Fire TV and select Home from the left panel.
4. Enter the URL of NBA on the search bar and hit Go.
5. Next, download the APK file and Install it.
6. Wait until the app is installed completely and launch the app.
7. Finally, log in with the required details and stream the NBA finals on your TV.
How to Use NBA App on Firestick
1. Launch the NBA app on your Firestick and sign in if prompted.
2. Next, choose the sporting category you want to watch.
3. After that, select your favorite match and hit the Watch Live button.
4. Now, you can start to watch the chosen NBA match on Firestick.
If you want to watch the NBA sports events for free, install the NBA app and log in with your Cable TV Provider. Alternatively, you can also use third-party streaming sites to watch the matches for free. But they aren’t recommended due to privacy issues.