F1 TV is an official application of Formula1.com to get complete details about F1 race events. It requires F1 TV Access to watch F1 documentaries, live driver maps, leaderboards, live timing data, etc. Through the Pit Lane channel, you can enjoy the expert’s live commentary. To watch Porsche Supercup 2023 live on Firestick, you can install the F1 TV app from the Amazon App Store. Besides Firestick, you can stream F1 TV on Android, iOS, Roku, Chromecast, etc.
- Watch all Formula 1 track sessions from the Grand Prix both live and on-demand.
- It supports broadcasting in 5 different languages.
- The app also has original documentaries about the teams, tracks, and drivers.
- Enjoy streaming full-race replays and highlights whenever you need them.
- The races of F2, F3, and Porsche Supercup are also available in the app.
There are two packages to stream Formula 1 such as F1 TV Pro and F1 TV Access. Check the table for more info.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
|F1 TV Pro||$9.99/mo (or) $79.99/year||Full live access without ads.|
Watch race replays with camera switching.
|F1 TV Access||$2.99/mo (or) $19.99/year||Get live timing and radio commentary.|
Watch current-season race replays.
F1 TV Pro is a plan that offers live streaming without any ads. Additionally, you can watch the live feed of drivers/teams using 20 onboard cameras.
How to Install F1 on Firestick
1. Go to the Firestick home screen and click on Find and select Search.
2. Type F1 TV using the virtual keyboard and search for the app.
3. Choose the F1 TV app from the search result.
4. Click Get or Download to install the F1 TV app on Firestick.
5. Once the F1 TV app is installed, select the Open button to launch the app.
6. Sign in with your F1 TV subscription credentials.
7. After that, you can play live or highlights of F1 events on your Fire TV.
Alternate Way to Install F1 TV on Firestick
If you can’t be able to install F1 TV from the Amazon App Store, you shall install and use Downloader on Firestick. Later, you can sideload the F1 TV APK on Firestick.
After installing the Downloader app, you need to make some changes in Settings.
1. Go to the Fire TV home screen and tap Settings → My Fire TV.
2. Next, choose Developer options under the My Fire TV section.
3. Tap Install unknown apps and select Downloader app to turn on for installing apps from other sources.
Steps to Sideload F1 TV on Firestick using Downloader
1. Launch the Downloader app and select Allow if prompted.
2. On the Downloader app’s home screen, type the F1 TV URL (http://bit.ly/40fqdxI) in the URL field and click Go.
3. Now, in the pop-up window, you can see the download status of the F1 TV app.
4. Once the F1 TV app is downloaded, select the Install button to install the F1 TV app
5. After it gets installed, select Open to launch the app on Firestick.
4. Sign in to your F1 TV account to watch Formula 1 race events.
How to Screen Mirror F1 on Firestick / Fire TV
With the Firestick Mirroring feature, you can screen mirror the F1 TV app from your Android to Fire TV. Ensure to connect your Firestick-connected TV and Android device to the same WIFI network.
1. Turn on the Firestick device and connect it to the internet.
2. Long press the Home button on the remote to get the menu.
3. Select Mirroring from the available options, and it will display the Mirroring-enabled screen.
4. Open Google Play Store on your phone and install the F1 TV app.
5. Launch the F1 TV app and log in with your F1 TV account credentials.
6. Swipe down the Notification tab and click the Cast icon.
7. Choose the Firestick device and connect to it.
8. Stream the F1 live race and view it on the Firestick device.
How to Watch F1 (Formula 1) on Firestick for Free
The following steps will help you to watch the F1 with the Amazon Silk – Web Browser on Firestick.
1. Go to the Find tab from the home screen.
2. Select the Search tile displayed below the Find tab.
3. Search for the Amazon Silk – Web browser using the virtual keyboard.
4. Choose the Amazon Silk -Web browser app from the search result.
5. Select the Get or Download button to install the Amazon Silk – Web Browser.
6. Next, click on the Open button to launch the Amazon Silk – Web browser.
7. Now, you will be automatically redirected to Bing’s search engine.
8. Click on the search bar and enter livetv.sx/enx (or) 720pstream.tv in the URL field and tap Go.
Make sure to turn on a VPN on Firestick and connect it to the US server before visiting those links.
9. Now, select the F1 match and watch on your Firestick.
Alternate Way to Watch F1 on Firestick for Free
Lepto Sports is the best Sports streaming app for Firestick. Follow the instructions to stream F1 events using this app.
1. Launch the Downloader app on your Firestick.
2. Next, select the URL Box from your Fire TV remote.
3. Then, enter the URL of the APK File of the Lepto Sports app (https://bit.ly/3wRt43o).
4. Click on the Go button. This will initiate the Lepto Sports app to download.
5. Wait for some time to download the Lepto Sports app.
6. Once the Lepto Sports app download is complete, select the Install button.
7. Finally, select the Open button to launch the Lepto Sports app.
8. Search for the F1 and enjoy watching the show on your Fire TV.
Streaming Apps to Watch F1 on Firestick
You can stream Grand Prix and Formula One events using the ESPN channel on these streaming services. It also offers a limited free trial for new subscribers.
|YouTube TV||Base Plan: $64.99/mo||14 days|
|Sling TV||Sling Orange: $40/mo||7 days|
|fuboTV||fuboTV Pro: $74.99/mo||7 days|
Frequently Asked Questions
There is no legal way to live stream Formula 1 for free.
It is free to install F1 TV on Firestick. But you need to pay for a subscription to access the F1 TV app.
Yes, there is an app called F1 TV. But you cannot access it for free.
You need to install the Amazon Silk – Web Browser and visit livetv.sx/enx (or) 720pstream.tv. Then select an event and start watching.