Formula One Race is one of the most popular sporting leagues in the world. It happens almost for a year with 21 races in 21 cities of the world. The race is between 10 racing teams with 2 drivers per team. The top teams in F1 are Mercedes, Red Bull, Mclaren, and Ferrari. F1 TV is the official streaming app for watching the F1 live race in high-quality streaming. In the below article, we will learn how to watch F1 on Firestick / Fire TV.
Features of F1 TV
- F1 TV has live streaming of all 21 Grand Prix and replays in the on-demand section.
- It provides complete coverage of the race along with onboard cameras in the pit stop, team, and driver radio talks.
- The app also has Original Documentaries about the teams, tracks, and drivers.
- It has a collection of all the classic races for streaming on-demand.
- The races of F2, F3, and Porsche Supercup are also available in the app.
Pricing of F1 TV
F1 TV has a paid subscription to the F1 TV Pro for live and on-demand races. It costs $ 9.99 per month and $79.99 per year. In addition, the subscription offers live Team radio clips, live leaderboard data, and live driver maps.
How to Install F1 on Firestick/ Fire TV
The steps to watch F1 on Firestick are straightforward. Just follow these steps to quickly set up the F1 TV app on Firestick and watch Formula 1 racing.
1. Launch Firestick and select Find > Search on the home screen.
2. Type F1 TV on the virtual keyboard using your Fire TV remote and search for the app.
3. Choose the F1 TV app from the search result.
4. Click Get or Download to install the F1 TV app on Firestick.
5. Once the F1 TV app is installed, select the Open button to launch the app.
6. Sign in with your F1 TV subscription credentials.
7. After that, you can choose live or any F1 games to watch on your Fire TV.
How to Sideload F1 TV on Firestick
With the Downloader app on Firestick, you can sideload the F1 TV app.
Once you install the Downloader app, you need to make some changes in the Settings.
1. Go back to the Fire TV home screen and tap Settings (Gear icon) > My Fire TV.
2. Next, choose Developer options from the My Fire TV section.
3. Tap Install unknown apps and select Downloader app to turn on for installing other source apps.
Sideload F1 TV on Firestick using Downloader
1. Launch the Downloader app and select Allow in the prompt.
2. On the Downloader app’s home screen, type the F1 TV URL https://bit.ly/33ObMZc in the URL field and click Go.
3. Now, in the pop-up window, you can see the download status of the F1 TV app.
4. Once the F1 TV app is downloaded, select the Install button to install the F1 TV app
5. After the F1 TV app installation is complete, select Open to launch the app on Firestick.
4. Sign in to your account and stream the Formula 1 race on the Firestick-connected TV.
Alternative Way to Stream F1 on Firestick / Fire TV
With the Firestick Mirroring feature, you can screen mirror the F1 TV app from your Android Smartphone to your Fire TV.
1. Start the Firestick device and connect to the internet.
2. Press and hold the Home button on the remote to get the menu.
3. Select Mirroring from the available options, and it shows the Mirroring enabled screen.
4. Open Google Play Store on your phone and install the F1 TV app.
5. Launch the F1 TV app and log in with your F1 TV account credentials.
6. Swipe down the Notification tab and click the Cast icon.
7. Choose the Firestick device and connect to it.
8. Stream the F1 live race and view it on the Firestick device.
How to Watch F1(Formula 1) on Firestick for Free
The following steps will help you to watch the F1 with the Amazon Silk – Web Browser on Firestick.
1. Go to the Find tab from the home screen.
2. Select the Search tile displayed below the Find tab.
3. Search for the Amazon Silk – Web browser using the virtual keyboard.
4. Choose the Amazon Silk -Web browser app from the search result.
5. Select the Get or Download button to install the Amazon Silk – Web Browser.
6. Next, click on the Open button to launch the Amazon Silk – Web browser.
7. Now, you will be automatically redirected to Bing’s search engine.
8. Click on the Search Bar and enter the URL livetv.sx/enx OR 720pstream.tv.
9. Now, select the F1 match and watch on your Firestick.
Other Ways to Watch F1 on Firestick for Free
Lepto Sports is one of the best Sports streaming apps on Firestick. So, with it, you can easily watch the F1 sports on your Fire TV for free.
1. Launch the Downloader app on your Firestick.
2. Next, select the URL Box from your Fire TV remote.
3. Then, enter the URL of the APK File of the Lepto Sports app (https://bit.ly/3wRt43o).
4. Click on the Go button. This will initiate the Lepto Sports app to download.
5. Wait for some time to download the Lepto Sports app.
6. Once the Lepto Sports app download is complete, select the Install button.
7. Finally, select the Open button to launch the Lepto Sports app.
8. Search for the F1 and enjoy watching the show on your Fire TV.
The F1 event is scheduled from March 18, 2022 to November 18, 2022. So, use this article to take advantage and watch F1 on your Firestick.
Frequently Asked Questions
There is no legal way to live stream Formula 1 for free.
It is free to install F1 TV on Firestick. But you need to pay for a subscription to access the F1 TV app.
Yes, there is an app called F1 TV. But the access is not for free.
You need to install the Amazon Silk – Web Browser and visit the web page given in this article.