Happy chick is a game emulator where you can use this platform to play free games on your supported devices. I guess that gamers from worldwide will try to get their hands on the Happy chick application. The good news is you can get the Happy Chick application for your Firestick. But the application is not available in the Amazon App Store. That means you have to install the Downloader to get the Happy Chick emulator for your Firestick. So, let us see how to install the Happy Chick Emulator for your Firestick in the following section.
Features of Happy Chick
- Happy Chick Emulator is free to download, install, and access.
- No registration fee to access Happy Chick.
- Choose among any classic games for free.
- Also, you can play games like PUBG and other popular games.
You need to connect any of your gaming controllers to your Firestick. To add a gaming controller to your Firestick, go to Settings > Controllers & Bluetooth Devices > Gaming Controller > Add New Gaming Controller. Now, turn on your Wireless gaming controller and connect it to your Fire TV.
How to Install Happy Chick on Firestick
Make sure you have installed the Downloader on Firestick. Then, follow the steps below to enable access to install applications from unknown sources and install the Happy Chick Emulator.
1. Open the Settings on your Fire TV.
2. Select My Fire TV. Next, choose Developer options.
3. From the Developer options, choose Apps from Unknown Sources.
4. Now, select the Turn on button to allow the installation of applications from unknown sources.
5. Now, launch the Downloader.
6. Enter the URL of the Happy Chick Emulator APK File https://bit.ly/33uCqq7.
7. Select the Go button to install the APK File.
8. After the APK File is downloaded, select the Install button.
9. Once the app is installed, select the Open button to launch the Happy Chick app.
10. Now, you can select a game and download it.
11. Then, you can play your favorite games on your Firestick.
Related – How to get VRV on Firestick
How to Install Happy Chick on Firestick using ES File Explorer
ES File Explorer is another tool to download applications on your Firestick from other than the Amazon App Store. So, install the ES File Explorer on Firestick.
1. Launch the ES File Explorer and select Tools from the left pane.
2. Then, choose Download Manager from the Tools section.
3. Select the Plus icon from the lower-left corner.
4. In the Path field, enter the URL of the Happy Chick Emulator APK File https://bit.ly/33uCqq7.
5. Then, select the Download Now button.
6. Now, the APK File will start to download.
7. After the APK File is downloaded, select the Install button.
8. You can see the Open button once the Happy Chick Emulator is installed. Select the Open button to launch the app.
9. Select any game you want, download it, and play on Firestick.
Related – How to install Stadia on Firestick
There is a craze worldwide when it comes to playing video games. Now, with the current technology, we can play video games on all devices. For now, this tutorial has taught you to play video games on your Firestick with the help of the Happy Chick Emulator. So, apply what you have learned in your real-life and comment below the games you have played on your Firestick with the Happy Chick Emulator.