Fox News is the best live news streaming app. With this app, you will stay updated with all the latest news and breaking news that happens in the world. Along with live streaming, you can stream on-demand news shows too. Further, you can stream news live 24/7. On this app, you can find the coverage of the biggest stories of the day. You can get news about politics, entertainment, technology, sports, health, and science news. Moreover, the app is free with your cable TV subscription. You can find the Fox News app on Firestick’s dedicated app store, Amazon App Store. Here, we will let you know how to install and watch the news from Fox News on Amazon Firestick.
Related: How to Install Fox Sports on Fire TV 
Features of Fox News
- Using Fox News app, you can directly connect to the breaking news, trending topics, favorite news shows and more.
- It gives you all the latest headlines with the photo galleries.
- You can stream free live streaming on the app.
- Fox News is a cross-platform application.
- The app lets you access both live and on-demand news shows.
- You can share the news clips with the Fox News viewers.
- Get access to the live news by 24/7 using Fox News.
How to Install Fox News on Amazon Firestick
As said, Fox News is an official app and it can be installed directly from the Amazon App Store.
1. Launch your Firestick and connect it to the internet connection.
2. From the home screen click on the Find menu and select Search title.
3. Enter Fox News in the search and click the Search icon.
4. Pick the Fox News app from the search results.
5. Further, click Get or Download to install the app on Firestick.
6. Wait for the installation process to complete.
7. Once installed, click Open to launch the app.
How to Activate Fox News on Firestick
1. Launch the Fox News app and click on Sign In to get the activation code.
2. Now, visit the Fox News activation website https://nation.foxnews.com/activate from your PC or mobile.
3. Proceed to select the TV provider and type the Activation Code which was displayed on your TV screen.
4. After entering the code, click on Connect button.
5. Now, the app will be activated on your Firestick device and you can stream news shows now.
As of now, Fox News is available only in the US, so if you want to access the service from outside the US, you have to sideload the app on Firestick and you should use a VPN service to bypass the geo-restricted content. We have discussed the same in the below section of this guide.
1. First, install the Downloader app on your Firestick.
2. From your Firestick home screen click on the Cog icon.
3. Click on Developer Options on the next screen.
4. Further, choose Install Unknown Apps.
5. Then, turn on the toggle for the Downloader app.
6. Proceed to launch the Downloader app from the home screen.
7. Click the URL field and type the Fox News download link https://bit.ly/3FLJig3 and press the Go button.
8. Once the app is downloaded, click Install to install the app.
9. Upon successful installation, click Open to launch the app.
10. Sign in with your TV provider subscription and watch the news on your Firestick device.
Related: How to Install Peloton App on Amazon Firestick / Fire TV?
Therefore, Fox News is the best source to get all the latest and breaking news. By installing the Fox News app on your Firestick, you will get a never-ending newsfeed in different categories. This app even lets you access videos of your favorite shows along with the free highlights. I hope, we have given enough and clear information about the Fox News app. If you face any issues with the procedure given above, do let us know in the comments section.