Fox News is the best live news streaming app. With this app, you will stay updated with all the latest news and breaking news that happens in the world. Along with live streaming, you can stream on-demand news shows too. Further, you can stream news live 24/7. On this app, you can find the coverage of the biggest stories of the day. In addition, you can get news about politics, entertainment, technology, sports, health, and science news. Moreover, the app is free with your cable TV subscription. You can find the Fox News app on Firestick’s dedicated app store, Amazon App Store. Here, we will let you know how to install and watch the news from Fox News on Amazon Firestick.
Related: How to Install Fox Sports on Fire TV
Features of Fox News
- Using the Fox News app, you can directly connect to the breaking news, trending topics, favorite news shows, and more.
- It gives you all the latest headlines with the photo galleries.
- You can stream free live streaming on the app.
- Fox News is a cross-platform application.
- The app lets you access both live and on-demand news shows.
- You can share the news clips with Fox News viewers.
- Get access to the live news 24/7 using Fox News.
How to Install Fox News on Amazon Firestick
As said, Fox News is an official app, and it can be installed directly from the Amazon App Store.
1. Launch your Firestick and connect it to the internet connection.
2. From the home screen, click on the Find menu and select the Search title.
3. Enter Fox News in the search and click the Search icon.
4. Pick the Fox News app from the search results.
5. Further, click Get or Download to install the app on Firestick.
6. Wait for the installation process to complete.
7. Once installed, click Open to launch the app.
Alternative Way – Install Fox News on Firestick using Downloader
As of now, Fox News is available only in the US, so if you want to access the service from outside the US, you have to sideload the app on Firestick, and you should use a VPN service to bypass the geo-restricted content. We have discussed the same in the below section of this guide.
1. First, install the Downloader on Firestick.
2. From your Firestick home screen, click on the Cog icon.
3. Click on Developer Options on the next screen.
4. Further, choose Install Unknown Apps.
5. Then, turn on the toggle for the Downloader app.
6. Proceed to launch the Downloader app from the home screen.
7. Click the URL field and type the Fox News download link https://bit.ly/3FLJig3 and press the Go button.
8. Once the app is downloaded, click Install. Now, the Fox News app will start to install.
9. Upon successful installation, click Open to launch the app.
How to Activate Fox News on Firestick
1. Launch the Fox News app and click on Sign In to get the activation code.
2. Now, visit the Fox News activation website https://nation.foxnews.com/activate from your PC or mobile.
3. Proceed to select the TV provider and sign in to your account.
4. Next, type the Activation Code displayed on your TV screen. Then, click on the Connect button.
5. Now, the Fox News app will be activated on your Fire Stick device, and you can stream news shows now.
Related: How to Install Peloton App on Amazon Firestick / Fire TV?
How to watch Fox News Live on Firestick Without a Cable
With a subscription to the streaming service that offers Fox News, you can get up to date with the latest news on Fox News without a cable. And below are the list of streaming service that you can use to stream Fox News live without a cable.
So, you can use any of the streaming services mentioned above to stream Fox News live without a cable.
Why Connect to a VPN
VPN helps you unblock the geo-restrictions. And this will be useful because you can only access the Fox News platform only in the United States. So, if you wish to watch Fox News from anywhere in the world, you need to connect to the best VPN on Firestick. Also, in the section below, let us discuss how you can install the ExpressVPN on Firestick.
1. Go to your Fire TV’s home screen and select the Find tab.
2. Next, choose the Search tile.
2. Type ExpressVPN on the virtual keyboard using the Fire TV remote and search for the app.
3. Select the ExpressVPN app from the search result.
4. Next, click on the Get or Download button to install the Fox News app on your Fire TV.
5. After installing the ExpressVPN app, click on the Open button.
6. Sign in with your premium subscription account.
7. Choose the VPN server location as the United States and click on the Connect button.
8. Now, you will be connected to ExpressVPN on Firestick.
9. Then, you can launch the Fox News app on your Fire TV and stream your favorites outside the United States.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the Fox News app is available on the Amazon App Store.
If you are residing in the United States, you can install the Fox News on Firestick. Otherwise, you need to Sideload the Fox News and connect to a VPN to stream news on Firestick.