FITE is a streaming service to watch sporting events live as well as on-demand. It streams Boxing, Wrestling, MMA, Basketball, Motorsports, Soccer, and many more. The app offers most of the events for free streaming with ads. It also has a subscription for premium streaming. Users who are sports fans must be thrilled to hear the near that the FITE only offers sports-related content. So, if you only want to watch sports-related content, you can subscribe to the FITE platform. And the below guide will explain you how you can watch the FITE on Firestick.
Related: How to watch NFL on Firestick
Features of FITE
- FITE streams plenty of live events throughout the year of boxing, wrestling, and other sports.
- It also offers premium entertainment events, and it has Pay Per View (PPV) events.
- FITE has thousands of on-demand content for streaming anytime.
- It provides DVR to download the events for streaming offline.
- The app offers a live chat option, and it has multi-language streaming.
- It also has Originals and replays of the sporting events.
The FITE Subscription is known as FITE+. It costs $4.99 per month and $49.99 per year. The subscription lets the user stream the events without any commercials. It also offers many PPV events for on-demand streaming, and it has a free trial for seven days. The other subscriptions in FITE are Thriller Pass, NWA, Honor Club, Top Rank, and ThrillerVerz Pass.
How to Install FITE on Firestick
(1). Launch the Firestick and select Search in the Find tab.
(2). Enter FITE in the search and choose the app from the options.
(3). Select Get to install the FITE app on the Firestick.
(4). Click Open to launch the FITE app and select Login.
How to Sideload FITE on Firestick
With the Downloader on Firestick, you can sideload the FITE app on your Fire TV.
1. Once you install the Downloader app, press the Home button on your Fire TV remote to go to the home screen.
2. Then, click on the Settings icon from the upper right corner.
3. Next, choose My Fire TV from the Settings.
4. From the My Fire TV option, choose the Developer options.
5. Now, select Apps from Unknown Sources and hit the Turn On button.
Finally, you have enabled the access to install apps on your Fire TV from unknown sources.
6. After you have enabled the access to install apps from unknown sources, you can launch the Downloader app.
7. Select the Search Box using your Fire TV remote.
8. Then, enter the URL of the FITE app in the URL box https://bit.ly/3OOI1ue.
9. Next, click on the Go button.
10. Now, the FITE app will start to download.
11. Once the FITE app is downloaded on your Fire TV, click on the Install button.
12. Now, the FITE app will be installed on your Firestick.
Related: How to get BT Sports on Firestick
Alternative Method – How to Get FITE on Firestick from the Web
You can also install the FITE app on the Firestick from the Amazon Website on your PC. This requires the same account login on both the Firestick device and the Amazon site.
(1). Open the browser on the PC and go to the Amazon Website.
(2). Click Sign In at the top right corner and enter the Amazon account credentials.
(3). Type FITE in the search and choose the app from the options.
(4). Select the Firestick device and click Get to download the app on the Fire TV.
(5). After that, once your Fire TV gets connected to an internet connection, the FITE app will be automatically installed on your Fire TV.
How to Activate FITE on Firestick
Once you install the FITE app, launch it. Then, you can follow the steps below to activate the FITE app on your Firestick-connected TV.
(1). Once you launch the FITE app, an activation code will be displayed on the screen. Note the ACtivation Code down.
(2). Then, go to the FITE Activation website on the PC/ smartphone.
(3). Type the Activation Code and click Connect.
(4). Choose the Sign In option and enter the credentials for sign-in.
(5). After you verify your account, you can launch the FITE app and stream it on your Fire TV.
Do I Need to Connect to a VPN on Firestick?
Anyone who is concerned about their privacy while streaming or browsing online can connect to a VPN tool on their Firestick device. And you don’t have to worry about the subscription cost because it is mostly available for free. In addition, the use of the VPN tool is to hide the user’s IP address and connect them to a virtual server with a virtual IP address. And this process with help to encrypt your internet connection. So that no one can track or steal your data while you are browsing or streaming online. At last, the only way to do the same is by connecting to the best VPN for Firestick.
Frequently Asked Questions
Since FITE TV is a subscription-based platform, there is no way to watch FITE TV on Firestick for free.
You can get the FITE TV on Firestick from the Amazon App Store.