Eternal TV is the best IPTV provider and a player in the USA, UK, and CA. With this platform, you can find thousands of channels, including on-demand movies and TV shows from Canada, the UK, South-East Asia, South Asia, and Europe. There are also various categories like Movies, Entertainment, Kids, Sports, and much more for you to stream. Also, I must tell you that you can get the same quality IPTV services from any other platform. So, I will recommend you to follow the below instruction to learn how to install Eternal TV on Firestick.
Table of Contents
Features of Eternal TV
The features of Eternal TV are as follows.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
Luckily NordVPN has launched their Black Friday Deals right now in which they offer 68% off + 3 months extra. NordVPN is the Best VPN service For Firestick available in the market right now.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
- Eternal TV is one of the most trusted streaming platforms in the US, UK, and Canada.
- You can stream all the channels and on-demand videos anytime you want.
- Eternal TV has live customer support too. You can tell your queries to their customer support team at any time of the day.
- You can stream videos in HD quality with zero buffering.
- On comparing with other premium streaming services, the subscription cost is very minimal.
Eternal IPTV Subscription
You can find the Eternal IPTV subscription details below.
- Monthly -$11.99 per month.
- Semi-Annually – $59.94 for 6 months.
- Annually – $83.88 per year.
Also, all users are eligible to attain the 24 hours of the free trial offered by the Eternal TV IPTV.
How to Install Eternal TV on Firestick
The eternal TV app is not available in the Amazon App Store. Instead, you need to download the app from third-party sources. And there are two ways of doing it. They are:
- Using the Downloader app.
- Using ES File Explorer app.
Install Eternal TV on Firestick using Downloader
Downloader is one of the best apps to download apps that aren’t available on the Amazon App Store. If you don’t have the app, install Downloader for Firestick with all the guidelines.
#1. After installing the Downloader, open the Settings on your Firestick.
#2. Select My Fire TV from the Settings.
#3. Now, select Developer options.
#4. From the Developer options, select Install Unknown apps.
#5. Choose the Downloader app and turn it on.
#6. Then, launch the Downloader app. Tap Allow on the pop-up.
#7 Click the Home button. Next, type the Eternal TV’s URL in the search bar https://bit.ly/3sNxB3J and click the Go button.
#8. Wait for the app to download.
#9. When the app is downloaded, tap Next.
#10. In the following screen, click Install.
#11. When the installation is complete, click Open to launch the app.
Install Eternal TV on Firestick using ES File Explorer
ES File Explorer app on Firestick is an alternative to the Downloader app. If you find any difficulties using the Downloader app, you can go for the ES File Explorer. Install ES File Explorer for Firestick with all the guidelines if you don’t have the app.
NOTE: Before using the ES File Explorer app, go to Settings > My Fire TV > Developer options > Install Unknown Apps > ES File Explorer. Now, turn on the ES File Explorer app if it is turned off.
#1 Open the ES File Explorer app on your Firestick.
#2 Click the Downloader icon on the app screen.
#3 Click the +New icon on the bottom of the screen.
#4 In the Path field, type the Eternal TV’s URL https://bit.ly/3sNxB3J. Then, in the Name bar, type Eternal TV and click Download Now.
#5 Wait for the download to complete.
#6 When the download is complete, tap Open File.
#7 In the next screen, tap Install.
#8 Again, tap Install, and on the next screen, click Open to launch the app.
How to Install a VPN on Firestick to watch Eternal TV
Installing a VPN is simple on your Firestick. It will help your privacy by creating anonymity around your internet connection. So, no one can recognize that you’re browsing on the internet. You can also follow the steps below to install ExpressVPN on Firestick.
- Select the Find tab from the home screen and choose the Search tile.
2. Search for ExpressVPN using the virtual keyboard and choose the same application from the search result.
3. Click on the Download or Get button to install the ExpressVPN.
4. Next, launch the ExpressVPN and Sign in with your account.
5. Select any available servers you want and click on the Connect button.
How to Access Eternal TV on Firestick
To access Eternal TV on your Fire TV, you can follow the steps below:
NOTE: It is suggested to connect to a VPN before following the steps below.
1. On your Firestick remote, press and hold the Home button for 30 seconds.
2. Next, select the Apps tab from the new windows displayed on the screen.
3. Select the Eternal TV app and press the Menu button on your Fire TV remote.
4. Now, choose the Move to Front option.
5. Finally, the Eternal TV app will be added to your Fire TV’s home screen.
6. Move back to the home screen and select the Eternal TV app to launch it.
7. Log in to your Eternal TV account.
8. Now, you can watch any channel you want.
How to Fix If the Eternal TV IPTV is Not Working on Firestick
If you have problems with installing or using the Eternal TV IPTV, you can follow the steps below to rectify the issue.
1. Check your Internet Connection
One of the requirements in using the Eternal TV IPTV is that you need a very strong internet connection. Otherwise, the streaming will be a little sloppy. So, make sure that you have an internet speed of 3-4 Mbps. Also, try troubleshooting your router if you have a troublesome experience with your internet connection.
2. Enable the Install Unknown Apps Option on your Fire TV
Since the Eternal TV is a third-party app, by default, your Fire TV does not let you install the apps from unofficial sources other than the Amazon App Store. So, make some changes to your Fire TV by following the steps below before trying to install the Eternal TV app.
Important Note: Before following the steps below, you need to install the Downloader or the ES File Explorer app on your Firestick device-connected TV.
1. First of all, on your Fire TV’s home screen, select the Settings icon.
2. Then, choose the My Fire TV option.
3. Next, select the Developer options.
4. Now, choose the Install Unknown Apps option.
5. Now, select the Downloader or ES File Explorer app and turn it on.
3. Update the Eternal TV App
You must be using the outdated version of the Eternal TV app, and that’s why the app is not working on Firestick. So, update the Eternal TV app by following the steps below.
1. Select and launch the Eternal TV app from the home screen.
2. Then, sign in to your account with your subscription credentials.
3. Once you sign in to your account, select the Hamburger icon from the upper left corner.
4. Scroll down and select the Update icon.
5. Once this is done, the new version of the Eternal TV app will start to download.
6. After the latest version of the Eternal TV app is downloaded, select the Install button.
7. Finally, you have updated the Eternal TV app to the latest version.
After that, you can open the Eternal TV app to check if the app is working or not.
Alternatives to Eternal TV
You can find the alternatives to Eternal TV below:
Frequently Asked Questions
No, Eternal TV doesn’t offer a free trial.
Use the sideloading method to get Eternal TV on Firestick.
Yes, Eternal TV is legal in the US.
Eternal TV is one of the best IPTV apps on Firestick to stream TV channels and on-demand videos for a low price. So, you can install Eternal TV on your Amazon Firestick by using any one of the methods mentioned above and stream TV channels without a cable TV subscription.