Entertainment Television or E! channel is a popular American cable channel that is owned by NBC Universal. It focuses on pop culture, celebrity-focused reality shows, movies, and more. Further, E! is a TV everywhere app, so you need a cable or satellite TV subscription to stream the content. It includes popular sister channels like CNBC, MSNBC, NBC, Syfy, etc. As of now, E! is available in Canada, Australia, Israel, and Asia. From E! streaming app, you will love to stream shows like Total Divas, Hollywood Medium, Just Jilian, Rich Kids of Beverly Hills, and many more. On this app, you can filter shows by network and genre. Moreover, it is a cross-platform application; thus, you can stream the E app on your Amazon Firestick too.
Features of E! Channel
- You can access both live and on-demand videos with the TV provider subscription.
- By creating a profile on this app, you can save and stream the shows across different devices.
- The app brings you the new shows the day after they air on the TV.
- You can resume the shows from where you left.
- On this app, you can mark your most liked videos as your favorites to access them quickly later.
- From E! app, you can access the live stream by 24/7.
How to Install and Activate E! on Firestick/Fire TV
1. Connect your Firestick to your TV HDMI port and connect the device to your home network.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
Luckily NordVPN has launched their Black Friday Deals right now in which they offer 68% off + 3 months extra. NordVPN is the Best VPN service For Firestick available in the market right now.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
2. On your Firestick home screen, click on the Find menu and select the Search option.
3. Type and search for the E! app and pick the app from the search results.
4. Click Get or Download to install the app on Firestick.
5. When installed, click Open to launch the app.
6. Now, the app will display an Activation Code on the screen.
7. Further, visit https://www.nbc.com/nbcuniversalfamily/activate from your PC or mobile.
8. Enter the Activation Code and click on the Continue button.
9. Login with your TV service provider credentials.
10. Now, the E! app will load the content on your Firestick device.
Alternative Way – Install E on Firestick
If Fox News is not available in your country, you can use this procedure to sideload the app on Firestick.
1. On your Firestick home screen, click the Find menu and select the Search option.
2. Search for the Downloader app using the on-screen keyboard.
3. Click Download to install the app on your device.
4. Go back to the home screen and click on the Settings option.
5. Under settings, select the My Fire TV option.
6. Proceed with Developer Options on the next screen.
7. Go ahead and click on Install Unknown Apps.
8. Select the Downloader app and toggle the switch on to enable the unknown source.
9. Launch the Downloader app and hit the Home tab from the left side.
10. In the URL section, type the download link of the E! APK File https://bit.ly/3MjDFJi and press the Go button.
11. Once the app is downloaded, click Install to install the app on Firestick.
12. Then, click Open to launch the app.
11. Select and play the video you want to watch from the E! app.
How to Stream E on Firestick Without Cable
If you have an active subscription to live TV streaming providers like YouTube TV, fuboTV, Sling TV, AT&T TV, and Hulu + Live TV, you can watch content from the E! app. All the given apps come with 7 day free trial to stream.
- YouTube TV – Along with 70 other channels, you can stream E! on the YouTube TV app. It costs $64.99 per month.
- Sling TV – Sling TV offers three subscription plans. Among them, you can stream E! shows on the Sling Blue plan, which costs $35 per month.
- fuboTV – It offers more than 100 channels, including E!. This app costs you $64.99 per month.
- AT&T TV – This service has 4 subscription plans, and all the plans have E! app to watch. You can also stream other 100+ live TV channels from this app.
- Hulu + Live TV – It has ad-free and ad-supported plans, and both plans include the E! channel to watch.
Why Use a VPN while Streaming Online on Firestick
Nowadays, we don’t know for sure when the hackers will attack while we stream online, which can harm our privacy. This is because of the technology that integration that lets the hackers to bypass the security enforced. So, to counterattack these issues, the VPN tool was released that uses a high-level encryption system. And the same VPN tool is available for your Fire TV. Other than encryption your internet connection, the VPN will also help you to hide your IP address. So, no one can track you while you are browsing or streaming online. To do the same, connect to the best VPN for Firestick.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you watch E! on Firestick.
E! is available in the Amazon App Store.