Country Music TV is a music streaming platform with music videos from all over the world. You can stream and listen to the music of all your favorite artist’s different countries over the internet. Moreover, it is a free streaming app with no subscription charge. It is provided the largest on-demand country music video catalog in the world. The Country Music TV app is available on many devices like android, iOS, Firestick, and many more.
This app is provided with 12 channels, including Alternative Country, Americana, Bluegrass, Contemporary Bluegrass, Country Gospel, Country Pop, Honky Tonk, Outlaw Country, Traditional Bluegrass, Traditional Country, and Urban Cowboy.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
Features of Country Music TV App
- It contains official music videos from the artists and more than 1000s of favorite Country Music Videos.
- It is provided with the most popular music channels nearly 12 channels are available for streaming.
- The app has several categories like Shows, Music, News, Radio, and watching live TV.
- It is completely a free app without any subscription or premium required.
- With Country Music TV, you will get regular updates.
- It contains on-demand music content from various authors from different countries.
Install Country Music TV on Firestick or Fire TV
Country Music TV is an official app available on the Amazon App Store for Firestick or Fire TV.
One Step Guide: On your Fire TV Home > Click Find > Select Search > Search for Country Music TV > Select the app > Click Get or Download > Click Open to launch.
Step1: Launch the Firestick or Fire TV.
Step2: Connect to an internet connection.
Step3: Go to the Firestick home screen and click on Search under the Find title.
Step4: Search for the Country Music TV app.
Step5: Select the Country Music app from the search result.
Step6: Click the Download or Get button from the Country Music TV information screen, and the app will start the installation process.
Step7: Once the app is installed, the Get button changes to Open, click on it.
Step8: Here, you select your music video or shows to steam County Music Videos on Fire TV or Firestick connected-TV screen.
Similarly, you can install VIVA TV App on Firestick to stream various HD movies, TV shows, etc.
How to Sideload Country Music TV on Firestick
If you can’t get the Country Music TV for Fire TV, use the third-party app to sideload it. Here let us see the step to use Downloader on Firestick to get Country Music TV.
1. On your Fire TV home, click Find and select Search.
2. Search for the Downloader and select the app.
3. Click Get or Download to get the app.
4. Head back to the home screen to enable Apps from Unknown Sources.
5. Select Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Apps from Unknown Sources > turn it on.
6. Launch Downloader and tap Allow to get access to all media files.
7. In the URL field, enter the Country Music TV APK file and click GO.
8. Once the file gets downloaded, click Install to begin the installation.
9. Click Done and delete the apk file as it is no longer needed.
10. Tap Open and start streaming any music video on Firestick.
You can also install Plex on Firestick to stream HD music videos for free.
Country Music TV is one of the best music video streaming apps available on Firestick or Fire TV. It is a cost-free app and doesn’t require any signup or login to access.
Yes, you can install Country Music TV on Fire TV from the Amazon App Store.
Yes, the Country Music TV app is entirely free to stream.
YouTube Music on Firestick is the best free music video app for Firestick.