CloudStream is a streaming application used to stream Movies, TV Shows, and Anime. With that, you can get the popular movies with the most excessive first-class streaming links. The CloudStream app is free to download, so you don’t want t get a subscription, and no registration is required. Though it’s a free service, advertisements will not interrupt you in between. Further, it supports the Chromecast feature so that you can easily stream it on the big screen. The CloudStream app is specially made for Android devices like smartphones, tablets, and Firestick. But the CloudStream app is not available on the major app stores, so you need to sideload the CloudStream apk on your device.
Features of CloudStream Apk
CloudStream Apk has various features, and some of them are listed below.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
Luckily NordVPN has launched their Black Friday Deals right now in which they offer 68% off + 3 months extra. NordVPN is the Best VPN service For Firestick available in the market right now.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
- Stream contents from different countries like the US, UK, Germany, France, Korea, etc.
- You can find content in more than 20 languages such as Arabic, English, French, Spanish, and more.
- It offers support for subtitles in over 15 languages.
- It lets you download your favorite movie or TV series and watch them offline.
How to Install CloudStream Apk on Firestick
Since the CloudStream Apk doesn’t have native support for Firestick, you need to sideload the CloudStream Apk on Firestick using the Downloader app for Firestick.
1. Navigate to the Firestick home screen.
2. Select the Find and click the Search tab.
3. Enter Downloader in the search bar using the virtual keyboard.
4. Choose the app from the search results.
5. Tap the Download button to install the app.
6. After installing the app, click Open to launch the app.
7. Go back to the Firestick home screen and click the Settings icon
8. Choose My Fire TV from the Settings menu.
9. Tap the Developer Options.
10. Click the Install Unknown Apps option.
11. Enable Downloader to install third-party apps on your Firestick.
12. Open the Downloader app and hit the Home tab.
13. Enter the URL of the CloudStream apk for Firestick in the URL field.
14. Click the Go button to download the apk file.
15. Once the apk file is downloaded, hit Install to install the app.
16. Now, tap the Open button to launch the app on your Firestick.
How to Get CloudStream on Firestick using ES File Explorer
The next method is to sideload the CloudStream apk using the ES File Explorer on Firestick.
1. First, install the ES File Explorer app on your Firestick.
2. Once the app is installed, launch it on your device.
3. Get back to the Firestick home screen and tap Settings.
4. Choose My Fire TV >> Developer Options >> Install Unkown Sources >> Enable ES File Explorer to install unknown sources.
5. Locate the ES File Explorer app and click the Downloader icon.
6. Next, tap the +New icon at the bottom of the screen.
7. Type the URL link of the CloudStream apk in the Path field and the name of the app in the Name field.
8. Once entered, tap Download Now to get the apk file.
9. Click the Open File button and tap Install.
10. Once the app is installed, launch it on your Firestick.
How to Use CloudStream Apk on Firestick
1. Long press the Home button on your Firestick remote.
2. Click the Apps tile from the menu.
3. Choose the CloudStream app from the Apps section.
4. Press the Menu button on your Firestick remote.
5. Select Move to launch the app on your Firestick home screen.
6. Open the app and tap the Allow button to let the CloudStream app access the files on your device.
7. Choose the content to stream on Firestick from the CloudStream home screen.
How to Watch CloudStream All Over the World
If you are unable to access CloudStream, you need to connect the best VPN with Firestick to stream CloudStream at your location.
1. Install the ExpressVPN app on your Firestick.
2. Locate the app and log in with your account.
3. Now, choose a country and tap the Connect button.
4. Open the app and stream CloudStream IPTV on your Firestick.
5. To stop using the VPN, click the Disconnect button.
If you love to stream movies and TV shows, CloudStream is for you. So try out the methods above to sideload and stream CloudStream on your Amazon Firestick.
Best CloudStream Alternatives
You can stream all the latest titles using the CloudStream app. If you can’t the shoe that you are looking for, then you can try the best alternative for CloudStream in the below list.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, the CloudStream app is not available on the Amazon App Store.
It is safe to use CloudStream until you stream only the public content. So it is better to use a VPN with your Firestick.
The CloudStream app is free to download and access on any device.