CloudStream is a third-party streaming application, that doesn’t have a native app for Amazon Firestick. You need to sideload the app using the installers like Downloader or ES File Explorer.
Your IP is Exposed: 18.104.22.168. Streaming your favorite content online exposes your IP to Governments and ISPs, which they use to track your identity and activity online. It is recommended to use a VPN to safeguard your privacy and enhance your privacy online.
Of all the VPNs in the market, NordVPN is the Best VPN Service for Firestick. Luckily, NordVPN has launched their Exclusive Christmas Deal at 69% off + 3 Months Extra. Get the best of NordVPN's online security package to mask your identity while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
With NordVPN, you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, block web trackers, etc. Besides keeping your identity anonymous, NordVPN supports generating and storing strong passwords, protecting files in an encrypted cloud, split tunneling, smart DNS, and more.
CloudStream lets you watch movies, TV shows, and anime of all time including the Classic ones. If you are tired of paying subscriptions to streaming platforms, you can opt for CloudStream to stream free content on Fire TV.
In this article, we will show you the steps on how to download and access CloudStream on Firestick using installers. We have also explained a few little things about using and streaming CloudStream APK from anywhere using a VPN.
Features of CloudStream APK
CloudStream Apk has various features, and some of them are listed below.
- Doesn’t interfere with ads while streaming.
- It lets you download your favorite movie or TV series and watch them offline.
- Stream content from different countries like the US, UK, Germany, France, Korea, etc.
- You can find content in more than 20 languages such as Arabic, English, French, Spanish, and more.
- It offers support for subtitles in over 15 languages.
- Comes with built-in Chromecast support.
- Supports streaming content with external players like VLC, MX Player, etc.
How to Install CloudStream APK on Firestick
As previously mentioned, you need to sideload the CloudStream APK using the Downloader app on Firestick.
1. Navigate to the Firestick home screen.
2. Select the Find and click the Search tab.
3. Enter Downloader in the search bar using the virtual keyboard.
4. Choose the app from the search results.
5. Tap the Download button to install the app.
6. After installing the app, click Open to launch the app.
7. Go back to the Firestick home screen and click the Settings icon
8. Choose My Fire TV from the Settings menu.
9. Tap the Developer Options.
10. Click the Install Unknown Apps option.
11. Enable Downloader to install third-party apps on your Firestick.
12. Open the Downloader app and hit the Home tab.
13. Enter the URL of the CloudStream apk for Firestick in the URL field.
14. Click the Go button to download the apk file.
15. Once the apk file is downloaded, hit Install to install the app.
16. Now, tap the Open button to launch the app on your Firestick.
How to Get CloudStream APK on Firestick using ES File Explorer
Like Downloader, you can use the ES File Explorer on Firestick to sideload the APK file right away to stream your favorite content.
1. First, install the ES File Explorer app on your Firestick.
2. Once the app is installed, launch it on your device.
3. Get back to the Firestick home screen and tap Settings.
4. Choose My Fire TV → Developer Options → Install Unkown Sources → Enable ES File Explorer to install unknown sources.
5. Locate the ES File Explorer app and click the Downloader icon.
6. Next, tap the +New icon at the bottom of the screen.
7. Type the URL link of the CloudStream apk in the Path field and the name of the app in the Name field.
8. Once entered, tap Download Now to get the apk file.
9. Click the Open File button and tap Install.
10. Once the app is installed, launch it on your Firestick.
How to Use CloudStream APK on Firestick
1. Long press the Home button on your Firestick remote.
2. Click the Apps tile from the menu.
3. Choose the CloudStream app from the Apps section.
4. Press the Menu button on your Firestick remote.
5. Select Move to launch the app on your Firestick home screen.
6. Open the app and tap the Allow button to let the CloudStream app access the files on your device.
7. Choose the content to stream on Firestick from the CloudStream home screen.
How to Stream CloudStream on Firestick from Anywhere
If you are unable to access CloudStream, you need to connect the best VPN with Firestick to stream CloudStream at your location.
1. Install the ExpressVPN app on your Firestick.
2. Locate the app and log in with your account.
3. Now, choose a country and tap the Connect button.
4. Open the app and stream CloudStream IPTV on your Firestick.
5. To stop using the VPN, click the Disconnect button.
If you love to stream movies and TV shows, CloudStream is for you. So try out the methods above to sideload and stream CloudStream on your Amazon Firestick.
Best CloudStream Alternatives
You can stream all the latest titles using the CloudStream app. If you can’t find the movie or show that you are looking for, you can try the best alternative for CloudStream in the below list.
Cinema APK is one of the best alternatives to CloudStream. The Cinema APK will be a perfect fit for movie lovers, as it carries a wide library of classic and trending content. You can stream the content on Cinema APK in HD quality at all times without distortions or buffering.
Installation Guide: Cinema HD APK on Firestick
Tea TV is a popular streaming application, that offers content from premium platforms, such as Netflix, Paramount Plus, and more. As Tea TV doesn’t have a native application for Firestick, you need to sideload it using the APK file.
Installation Guide: Tea TV APK on Firestick
Live Lounge has a wide range of collections of TV series, movies, shows, and more. In addition to the on-demand content, you can stream live TV channels of various categories, such as cartoons, news, music, sports, entertainment, and much more on the Live Lounge APK.
Installation Guide: Live Lounge APK on Firestick
No. It is unsafe to use CloudStream, as it violates streaming rights. So it is better to use a VPN with your Firestick.
The CloudStream app is free to download and access on any device.