Firestick is one of the best streaming services available in the market. Like the other popular streaming devices, Firestick also comes with limited storage, 8GB. In that, 3.5 GB is allocated for the Firestick OS, and the balance of 4.5GB is for the users. Sometimes this storage will not be enough for the users to install all their favorite apps on your Amazon Firestick. In such cases, Clean Master stands as a savior to freeze your internal storage and help you maintain enough storage. Though the app is unavailable for Firestick, many workarounds exist to get the Clean Master app on Firestick.
How to Install Clean Master on Amazon Firestick
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
1. Launch the Firestick home screen by pressing the home button on your Firestick remote.
2. Select the Find and click the Search tile.
3. Enter Downloader in the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
4. Pick the app from the search results and click the Download button.
5. Once the installation is over, hit Open to launch the app.
6. Go back to the Firestick home screen and click the Settings icon.
6. Tap the My Fire TV tile and choose the Developer Options.
7. Select the Install Unknown Apps option.
8. Turn on the Downloader to install unknown sources on Firestick.
9. Locate Downloader and click the Home tab on the left pane.
10. Enter the URL link of the Clean Master in the URL field.
11. Click Go to get the apk file on the Clean Master.
12. Tap the Install button to install the app.
13. Once the app is installed, hit Open to launch the app.
How to Download Clean Master on Firestick
You can also sideload the Clean Master apk through the ES File Explorer on Amazon Firestick. First, install the app and enable the Unknown Sources on your Amazon Firestick.
Go to Settings >> My Fire TV >> Developer Options >> Install Unknown Apps >> Turn on ES File Explorer.
1. Initially, install the ES File Explorer app on Firestick.
2. Click the Downloader icon on the home screen.
3. Tap the +New icon at the bottom of the screen.
4. Type the download link of the Clean Master apk in the Path field and the name of the app in the Name field.
5. Hit Download Now to get the apk file.
6. Next, tap Open File and click the Install button.
7. Once the app is installed, hit Open to launch the app on your device.
How to Use Clean Master on Firestick
1. Long press the home button on your Firestick remote.
2. Choose the Apps tile from the menu that appears on the screen.
3. Select the Clean Master app from the available apps.
4. Click Move to launch the app on your Firestick.
5. Open the app from the home screen and scan the files.
6. After the scanning process is over, hit Boost at the bottom of the screen.
7. Once the process is over, you will be redirected to the Firestick home screen.
Clean Master monitors your device and blocks dangerous malware, ad trackers, and spyware to ensure privacy. You can follow any of the above methods to install and use the Clean Master app on Firestick to have an endless streaming experience with your Firestick.
More About Clean Master
- Clean Master has a simple and user-friendly interface
- It comes with an Antivirus engine to scan applications with a single click
- Deletes history and temporary files
- It helps you free up storage to manage applications
- Offers AppLock tool to protect important applications with a password
There are other best alternatives for Clean Master that might help to clean up your Firestick device, like BleachBit, Debloat, SD Maid, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Clean Master app is free to download and access on all devices.
Make sure to clear the cache on your Firestick and delete unused apps and file on your Fire TV device. You can also use apps like CCleaner or Clean Master to maintain the Firestick performance.