AppLinked is an apk download manager used to install various apps unavailable on the major app stores. The AppLinked app is specially made for Android devices, so you can install the apps on your Android Smartphones, Smart TVs, Windows, Mac, Nvidia Shield, and Firestick. You can also share the apps with your friends and family. AppLinked app also lets you create and protect a store with the pin. Though the AppLinked app is specially made for Android devices, it is not available on the Amazon App Store. So you need to sideload the AppLinked apk on Firestick through Downloader or ES File Explorer app on your Firestick.
Features of AppLinked
- AppLinked has a simple and user-friendly interface
- Massive library of apps
- Completely free to use and install apps
- It lets you share your APK files easily
- You can create your file store
How to Install AppLinked on Amazon Firestick
Though the AppLinked is unavailable on Firestick, you can sideload it using the Downloader for Firestick.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
1. Launch the Firestick Home screen by pressing the Home button on your Firestick remote.
2. Tap the Find tab and click the Search tile.
3. Enter Downloader in the search bar using the virtual keyboard.
4. Pick the app from the search results.
5. Click the Download button to install the app.
6. Wait till the app is installed.
7. Once the installation is over, hit Open to launch the app on your Firestick.
8. Navigate to the Firestick home screen and click the Settings icon.
9. Tap the My Fire TV tile on the settings page.
10. Click the Developer Options on the next screen.
11. Next, hit the Install unknown apps.
12. Turn on the Downloader to install unknown sources on your Firestick.
13. Open the Downloader app from the Apps section.
14. Tap the Home tab on the left pane.
15. Type the Download link of the AppLinked apk in the URL field and click Go.
16. Once the apk file is downloaded, hit Install to install the app.
17. After installing the app, click Open to launch the app on your device.
18. Now, tap the Delete button twice to remove the apk files permanently from your Firestick.
How to Download AppLinked on Firestick
Preliminary Requirements: Go to Settings >> My Fire TV >> Developer Options >> Install Unknown Apps >> Turn on ES File Explorer.
1. Open the ES File Explorer app and click the Downloader icon on the home screen.
2. Tap the + New icon at the bottom of the screen.
3. Type the URL link of the AppLinked apk in the Path field and the app’s name in the Name field.
4. Once entered, click the Download Now option.
5. Once the apk file is downloaded, hit the Open File button.
6. Next, tap the Install button to get the app.
7. Finally, click Open to launch the app on your Amazon Firestick.
How to Use AppLinked on Firestick
1. Navigate to the Apps section on your Firestick.
2. Select the AppLinked app among the available apps.
3. Press the Menu button on your Firestick remote.
4. Choose Move to launch the app on your Firestick home screen.
5. Open the app and type the code in the provided field.
6. Once provided, click the Submit button.
7. Now, tap the Add Store button at the top right corner.
8. Type the Store Code in the given field and click the Submit button again.
9. Tap the drop-down menu and choose the code you previously submitted.
10. Now, select the app you wish to install.
11. Tap the Download button in the prompt message that appears on the screen.
12. Once the app is installed, launch the app on your device.
How to Sign Up and Create an AppLinked Code
1. First, open a web browser on your PC or Smartphone.
2. Go to the AppLinked official website.
3. Click the Create A Store tab on the home page.
4. On the next screen, you need to type all the details and click the Register button.
5. Now, an email will be sent AppLinked Sign Up to the registered email address.
6. Hit the provided link in the email.
7. Then, tap the Login tab on the home page.
8. Type your Store Code, Username, and Password in the given fields.
9. Once entered, click the Login button.
10. Finally, you have created the AppLinked Store successfully.
How to Use a VPN with your Firestick
AppLinked is a third-party app, so you must use a VPN with your Firestick to avoid legal issues.
1. Install ExpressVPN on Firestick.
2. Open the app and sign in with your account details.
3. Choose a country and click the Connect button.
4. Locate the AppLinked app and install the app of your wish.
5. To stop using the VPN, click the Disconnect button.
The popular streaming apps not available on the major app stores are available in AppLinked. Install the app and get your favorite apps for free. You can also try out the best AppLinked alternatives, such as Aptoide TV, FileLinked, and APKTime on Firestick.
Frequently Asked Questions
The AppLinked app is entirely free to use on Firestick.
Yes, the AppLinked app is safe to use.
Make sure to connect your Firestick with a VPN and try again.
The best AppLinked codes are 3333, 4444, 5555, 4554, and 6464.
To update Applinked, you have to uninstall and reinstall the latest version of the app.
No, Applinked still works with major apps for downloading.