APKTime is the One-Stop platform for installing apps on your Firestick device. That means you can use this platform on your Fire TV to install any Android apps available on the Google Play Store. In addition, the APKTime platform is free to install and use. And with this platform, you can use the Search feature to search for any app you want. Also, you will find different types of categories on the APKTime home. From the available categories, you can choose the Android app of your choice to install on your Firestick device. So, let us find out how you can get the APKTime.
Related: How to Install Aptoide TV For Firestick
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
Luckily NordVPN has launched their Black Friday Deals right now in which they offer 68% off + 3 months extra. NordVPN is the Best VPN service For Firestick available in the market right now.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
Features of APKTime on Firestick
Some of the notable features of the APKTime app are,
- It has a larger number of third-party applications classified under different categories.
- With APKTime, you may download apk files like Mobdro, Kodi, Redbox, Filelinked, etc.
- It can be used as an alternative to other app stores, including Aptoide, APK Mirror, etc.
- Like official app stores, APKTime shows app descriptions, screenshots, etc.
- The search bar helps you search for apps based on your requirement.
Is APKTime Safe and Legal?
There may be possibilities where the APKTime on your Fire TV contains copyrighted content. And you must know that we have prepared this installation guide below only for educational purposes, and this article is not made with the intention of promoting or endorsing illegal content to the web users. But you can avoid any legal issues by connecting to the best VPN on Firestick.
How to Get APKTime on Firestick
APKTime lacks official support on the Amazon Fire Stick devices. But it can still be installed using the sideloading method. And below are the two listed methods to get the APKTime on Fire TV.
- Using Downloader
- ES File Explorer
Getting your Fire TV/Firestick Ready
You should make the following alterations to sideload APKTime on Fire TV.
#1. Initially, click the Settings icon on the Firestick home screen.
#2. Depending on the Firestick model, tap on Devices/My Fire TV.
#3. Select Developer Options from the list to make changes further.
#4. Choose Apps from Unknown Sources and enable it.
#5. On the pop-up, click on the Turn On option.
Steps to Install APKTime on Firestick using Downloader
Sideloading apps on Firestick is made easy with the help of the Downloader app. So get the Downloader on Firestick to install the APKTime on your streaming device.
#1. After installing the Downloader app, launch it.
#2. If it asks permission to access your Fire TV, click Accept to proceed further.
#3. Enter the URL of APKTime as https://bit.ly/3uZtzro in the URL field.
#4. Next, click on the Go button.
#5. Now, the APK File of the APKTime will start to download. So, wait for the app to download.
#6. Then, click Install to start the process.
#9. After the installation, select the Open button from the bottom to launch it finally on Firestick.
Steps to Install APKTime on Firestick using ES File Explorer
Using Es File Explorer, any Fire TV user can sideload the APKTime app. Tap on the link to know the procedure to install ES File Explorer on Firestick.
#1. First of all, click to open the My Apps & Channels section on Firestick.
#2. Secondly, choose the Downloader option from the middle pane.
#3. Hover to tap the + New option from the bottom of the screen.
#4. On the path field, type the APKTime URL as https://bit.ly/3uZtzro.
#5. Further, enter APKTime on the name field and tap the Download Now option.
#6. Click on the Open File option on the next screen.
#7. Then, hit the Install button to download APKTime app on Fire TV.
#8. Click the Next button followed by the Install button again.
#9. Finally, select the Open option to launch it on Amazon Fire Stick.
Related app: 65 Best Firestick Apps You Must Have
How to Use the APKTime on Firestick
To use the APKTime on Fire TV, you can follow the steps below.
1. Press the Home button on your Fire TV and select the Applications tab.
2. Now, select the APKTime app from the Your Apps & Channels section.
3. Then, press the Menu (Three Horizontal Lines) button on your Fire TV remote.
4. Next, choose the Move option.
5. Use the directional keys on your Fire Tv remote to move the APKTime app up the order on the Your Apps & Channels section.
6. Now, go to the home screen on your Fire TV, and you will find the logo of the APKTime near the Apps tab.
7. Click on the APKTime app’s icon from the home screen to launch the app.
8. Next, search for any app you want to install on your Fire TV.
9. Select the Download button.
NOTE: Also, you can choose from the categories to look for the app you want to install on your Fire TV.
10. Once the app is downloaded, click on the Install button.
11. Now, the app selected by you will be installed on your Firestick-connected TV.
How to Protect your Privacy with APKTime on Firestick
Installation of third-party apps from any third-party apps may compromise your privacy. So, to browse and stream safely on your Firestick-connected TV, you need to have installed a VPN that helps you with masking your IP address. Also, VPN helps in encrypting your internet connection. So, no malware can harm your privacy with the installed apps from unknown sources on your Fire TV. Now, let us see how you can install the ExpressVPN on Firestick.
1. Go to your Fire TV home screen and select the Find tab.
2. Then, choose the Search tile.
3. WIth the virtual keyboard, use your Fire TV remote to enter ExpressVPN and search for it.
4. Next, choose ExpressVPN from the search result.
5. Click on the Get or Download button.
6. Now, the ExpressVPN will be installed on your Firestick device.
7. Next, after installing the ExpressVPN, click the Open button to launch the VPN app.
8. Input your subscription credentials to log in to your account.
9. Next, choose a VPN server location from the list of available server locations.
10. Then, you can click on the Connect button to connect to the ExpressVPN with Firestick.
Finally, you can install any third-party apps on your Fire TV safely.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, the APKTime app is unavailable in the Amazon App Store.
Yes, APKTime is a free platform to install and use.