AMC is an entertainment hub for most popular Television shows and programs. You need to sign with your TV provider to access full episodes and video extras from your favorite AMC original series. Also, with the AMC+ subscription, you can enjoy ad-free streaming and on-demand shows. Premium members can watch the current shows simultaneously on the AMC app while they are broadcasted live on Televisions. Some of AMC’s originals you can watch are The Walking Dead, Fear the Walking Dead, Preacher, Better Call Saul, Dietland, and many more. Also, the AMC app is available on the Amazon App Store. At the same time, you can follow the steps below to install the AMC app on your Firestick.
What is an AMC+ subscription?
You don’t have to worry if you don’t have a cable TV provider account to sign in to the AMC app. Instead, you can subscribe to AMC+. Also, there is a dedicated app for AMC+ subscribers. So, you can install the AMC+ app to watch your favorite shows on the AMC channel.
And there are two subscription plans offered by AMC+. They are:
Monthly Plan – $8.99 per month.
Yearly Plan – $6.99 per month.
You can visit the link https://www.amcplus.com/subscribe/ to subscribe to the AMC+. And with the AMC+ subscription, you don’t need a TV provider account to access the AMC originals.
How to Install AMC on Firestick
AMC app is available for Firestick or Fire TV. You can download it directly from the Amazon App Store.
1. Plugin Amazon Firestick into HDMI port on the TV.
2. Launch the Firestick and connect it to the internet.
3. Click on the Home button using the Firestick remote; it will take you to the Firestick home screen.
4. Navigate to the Find tab. Then, select the Search tile.
5. Search for the AMC app and select it from the search result.
6. Now, you can see the AMC or AMC+ app description. Next, click Get or Download button, the app will begin to install automatically.
7. Once the installation is finished, the Get button changes to Open. Click on Open to launch the AMC Or AMC+ app on your Firestick.
Related: How to install HBO go on Firestick
How to Activate AMC on Firestick
Follow the steps below to activate AMC and AMC+ app on Firestick.
1. Once you launch the AMC or AMC+ app, you can see an activation code or click on the Sign-in button to generate the activation code.
For the AMC app: Visit the URL https://www.amc.com/activate/ and enter the activation code. Next, click on Submit.
For the AMC+ app: Visit the URL https://www.amcplus.com/activate/ and enter the activation code. Then, click on the Continue button.
2. After submitting the activation code, sign in with your TV Provider account if you’re an AMC app user.
3. Also, you need to Sign in with your AMC+ account if you’re an AMC+ app user.
4. Now, you have successfully activated the AMC and AMC+ app on your Firestick.
5. Relaunch the AMC or AMC+ app to watch your favorite shows on the AMC cable channel.
How to Install AMC on Firestick using Downloader
With the Downloader on Firestick, you can easily sideload the AMC app.
1. After installing the Downloader app, launch the Settings and select My Fire TV.
2. Then, choose Developer options.
3. Next, select Install Unknown apps.
4. Choose the Downloader app turn it on.
5. Next, launch the Downloader app and select the URL Box.
6. Enter the URL of the APK File in the URL Box.
For AMC app: https://bit.ly/35lRC9O
For AMC+ app: https://bit.ly/35H9VpI
7. Select the Go button to download the APK File of the AMC or AMC+ app.
8. Next, select the Install button to install the AMC or AMC+ app.
9. Finally, complete the activation and stream your favorite shows on the AMC channel.
What is the use of VPN?
While you browse on the internet, your personal information will get stored on the specific location. To avoid those personal information getting hooked by hackers, you need to connect to a VPN. By connecting to a VPN, you will become a ghost on the internet. That means that connecting to the encrypted server will help you to avoid your personal data getting leaked. So, to ensure your safety, connect to the safest VPN like IPVanish VPN on Firestick.
Other Ways to watch AMC Channel on Firestick
Additionally you can also use popular streaming services like Philo, YouTube TV, and fuboTV to watch the AMC Channel. But it will cost you. However, you will get added advantage with streaming service because you will get a lot of other live TV channels with the respective to AMC channel.
Frequently Asked Questions
Restart the AMC app and connect to a Strong Wi-Fi network.
You can install the AMC app from the Amazon App Store.
For AMC plus, you need to pay for a subscription. Also, the AMC Plus app is available on the Amazon App Store.
No, AMC is not free on the Amazon Prime Video.
Once you subscribe to the AMC channel you will get a login ID. And you can use the same login credentials to access the AMC app on Firestick for free.