A&E is a streaming application to stream full episodes and clips from your A&E series. With that, you can stream the popular series 60 Days In, The First 48, Intervention, Hoarders, Ghost Hunters, Dog the Bounty Hunter, and Cold Case Files. Further, it lets you watch your favorite TV shows on the go. The A&E app is free to download and access on various devices, including Android, iOS, Apple TV, Android TV, Roku, and Firestick. It doesn’t have a separate subscription plan, you need to sign in with your TV provider to access more entertainment content. If you have a Firestick, install the app and stream your favorite content with better streaming quality.
Features of A&E
- A&E comes with a simple and intuitive interface.
- Free to download and stream.
- Compatible with major platforms, including Android and iOS.
- Offer exclusive clips, and deleted scenes from A&E shows.
How to Install A&E on Amazon Firestick
As mentioned previously, the A&E app has native support for Firestick, you can install the app directly from the Amazon App Store.
One Step Guide: Launch Firestick home >> tap Find and click Search >> enter A&E >> click Get >> hit Open to launch the app on your device.
1. Set up Firestick and connect it to the Wi-Fi network.
2. Press the Home button on your Firestick remote to launch the Firestick home screen.
3. Select the Find and click the Search tile.
4. Enter A&E in the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
5. Pick the official app from the search results.
6. Click Get to install the app.
7. Once the app is installed, hit Open to launch the app.
How to Download A&E on Firestick
You can also sideload the A&E APK through the Downloader app on Firestick if you are unable to install the app directly on your Firestick.
Preliminary Requirement: Go to Settings >> My Fire TV >> Developer Options >> Install Unknown Apps >> Turn on Downloader to install unknown sources.
1. Open the Downloader app and click the Home tab.
2. Type the URL link of the A&E apk in the URL field.
3. Tap Go to download the apk file.
4. Open the apk file and click the Install button.
5. After installation, hit Open to launch the app.
6. Tap the Delete button to remove the apk files permanently from your Firestick.
How to Use A&E on Firestick
1. Navigate to the Apps section on your Firestick.
2. Select the A&E app among the available apps.
3. Press the Options button on your Firestick remote.
4. Choose Move to launch the app on your Firestick home screen.
How to Activate A&E on Firestick / Fire TV
1. Open the app and write down the activation code that appears on the screen.
2. Locate a web browser and go to the A&E activation site.
3. Select your device and TV provider on the home page.
4. Type the activation code in the provided field and click the Continue button.
5. Open the A&E app and log in with your account details.
6. Choose your desired content and stream it on your Firestick.
How to Screen Mirror A&E to Firestick
The next method to get A&E on Firestick is to screen mirror it from your Android Smartphone to Firestick. To screen mirror, you must connect your Smartphone and Firestick device to the same Wi-Fi network.
1. Press and hold the home button on your Firestick remote.
2. Choose the Mirroring tile from the menu.
3. On your Smartphone, go to Google Play Store.
4. Search and install the A&E app.
5. Go to the notification panel and click the Cast icon.
6. Select your Firestick device among the available devices.
7. Now, your mobile screen will appear on the TV screen.
8. Open the app and stream your favorite content on Firestick.
How to Stream A&E Outside the US and Canada
The A&E shows can only be streamed in the US and Canada. So if you cannot stream A&E in your region, you need to use a VPN with your Firestick. Using a VPN, you can spoof your location and access the A&E shows from where you are.
1. Install the IPVanish VPN on Firestick.
2. Open the IPVanish app and sign in with your account details.
3. Select a country from the drop-down menu and click the Connect button.
4. Locate the A&E app and stream your favorite show.
5. Finally, hit the Disconnect button to stop using the VPN.
Once you install the A&E app, you can live to stream your favorite shows and the deleted scenes from A&E shows in high quality on your Firestick.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the A&E app is free to download and use on Firestick.
If the A&E app is not working, you need to check the internet connection, restart your modem or router, update A&E, and update and restart Firestick.
Yes, A&E is available on Amazon Prime with a subscription of $4.99 per month.
You can stream A&E without cable using popular streaming devices like Sling TV, Vidgo, Pluto TV, and Hulu + Live TV.