- Direct Installation: Launch Firestick home >> Tap Find and click Search >> Enter ESPN >> Pick the app >> Tap Get >> Hit Open to launch.
ACC Network is a popular network used that offers live TV channels to stream major sports events. It was launched in 2019 by ESPN, Inc, previously known as ACCN. With ACC Network, you can watch all your favorite sports leagues, including 40+ major football leagues, 21+ volleyball matches, basketball, and 200 local tournaments. ACC Network doesn’t have an app for Firestick. So you must use popular streaming services to watch ACC Network on Firestick. ACC Network can be streamed on all platforms, including Android, iOS, Android TV, Apple TV, Roku, and more, through ESPN, as it is a dedicated service that contains all the major networks for sports.
How to Stream ACC Network on Amazon Firestick
You can ACC Network on Firestick through ESPN as it has the streaming rights for ACC Network. The ESPN app is available on the Amazon App Store. So it is easy to get the app from the Amazon App Store. To stream ESPN, you need to get a subscription that costs $9.99 per month and $99.99 per year.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
Install ESPN on Firestick
1. Plugin your Firestick device into the HDMI port at the back of your TV.
2. Connect your Firestick device to your home or mobile Wi-Fi network.
3. Launch the Firestick home screen by pressing the Home button on your Firestick remote.
4. Tap the Find and click the Search tab.
5. Enter ESPN in the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
6. Pick the app from the search results and tap Get to install the app.
7. Once the app is installed, hit Open to launch the app.
How to Watch ACC Network on Firestick using ESPN
1. Navigate to the Apps section on your Firestick.
2. Select the ESPN app among the available apps.
3. Press the Menu button on your Firestick remote.
4. Choose Move from the sub-menu to launch the app on your Firestick home screen.
5. Open the app and click the Settings icon at the top right corner.
6. On the next screen, select the Account Information tile.
7. Tap the ESPN Account option.
8. Now, an activation code will appear on the TV screen.
9. Open a web browser and go to the ESPN activation website.
10. Type the activation code in the provided field and hit Continue.
11. Once the activation process is over, click the Finish option.
12. Choose your favorite sports events from ACC Network on Firestick.
How to Stream ACC Network without Cable on Firestick
The alternative method to stream ACC Network on Firestick is through popular streaming services compatible with Firestick.
1. Sling TV
2. Hulu+ Live TV
1. Sling TV
Sling TV is a popular streaming service used to stream ACC Network on Firestick. With that, access familiar channels such as Bravo, CNN, Fox News, FX, HLN, and Fox News. Sling TV comes with three different subscription plans. The Sling Orange plan costs $35 per month, and it offers 32 live TRV channels. Sling Blue also costs $35 and offers 42 channels.
The Sling Orange+Blue costs $50 and has 3 simultaneous streams. Sling TV also offers 50 hours of DVR storage. It can be accessed on Android, iOS, Apple TV, and Firestick.
fuboTV is another best option to watch ACC Network on Firestick. With fuboTV, you can watch 116+ live TV channels and other sports networks like CBS, ESPN2, FS1, FS2, and more. Not only sports, but it also lets you stream your favorite movies, TV shows, and on-demand videos. Further, it offers 250 hours of cloud storage to record your favorite shows.
fuboTV comes with four different plans, the Starter plan costs $64.99 per month, the Pro costs $69.99 per month, the Elite costs $79.99 per month, and Latino Quarterly costs $33 per month. But to access it, you need to get a sports addon with your subscription that costs $7.99 per month
3. Hulu + Live TV
Hulu + Live TV is also one of the best streaming services that offer 75+ channels, including all the categories such as movies, news, live sports, and Hulu originals. It is compatible with Android, iOS, Apple TV, Roku, Android TV, LG Smart TV, and Xbox. To stream Hulu + Live TV on your device, you need to get any of its subscription plans. The Base plan costs $6.99 per month, the Premium plan costs $13.99 per month, and Hulu + Live TV costs $69.99 per month.
The notable sports channels offered by Hulu are ESPN, FS1, FOX, ACC Network, NFL Network, NBCSN, and CBS. It also offers 50 hours of cloud storage to record your favorite events and watch them on your Firestick.
How to Stream ACC Network All Over the World
ACC Network is available in a few countries like New York, South Carolina, Virginia, Georgia, and Florida. So if you are residing in a region where it is not available, you need to use a VPN on Firestick. Because using a VPN, you can spoof your location and stream ACC Network from where you are.
1. Initially, install the IPVanish VPN on Firestick.
2. Once the app is installed, launch it on your Firestick.
3. Open the app and sign in with your account.
4. Choose a country from the list and tap the Connect button.
5. Locate the streaming app and watch ACC Network on Firestick.
6. Finally, click the Disconnect option to stop using the VPN on Firestick.
The best option to get ACC Network on Firestick is through ESPN, but if you are not satisfied with their service, you must try out the other streaming services, such as Vidgo, YouTube TV, and DIRECTV Stream.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, ACC Network is available on YouTube TV.
To watch ACC Network Extra on Firestick, you must install the ESPN app on your Amazon Firestick.
You can watch ACC Network on Firestick for free using the free trial of the streaming services such as Sling TV, fuboTV, Hulu + Live TV, Vidgo, and DIRECTV Stream.