Amazon Fire TV stick is the most popular media streaming device to stream videos, music, and more. The device also allows users to install apps, play music, games, and more on their Fire TV. This device is built to convert your regular TV to a smart TV. Today in this article, we will see about installing VRV on Firestick. VRV is a membership-based video-on-demand service. With VRV membership, you can stream gaming, animation, sci-fi, fantasy, horror series, movies, and kid shows.
VRV on Firestick is a must-have app if you love to watch gaming-related channels and is also fantastic assistance for enthusiasts of activity who need to keep up on the most up-to-date anime. As well as offering a ton of programs you will not discover on Hulu/Netflix. Further in this article, let us see about installing VRV on Firestick.
Features of VRV
- VRV’s library has 20000 hours of content.
- You can access some content in the VRV’s library for free. But It’s ad-supported.
- Subscriptions of VRV can be purchased individually or with a bundled subscription plan.
- VRV has so many exclusive episodes, series, and ad-free experiences to the subscribers with a subscription.
- Gaming-related content will play a significant role in VRV.
Subscription Plans on VRV
To access VRV platform ads free, you need to subscribe to any subscription plans below.
- Combo pack of eight channels comes with a price tag of $10. With this subscription plan, you will get channels like Crunchyroll, Mondo, Funimation, Nerdist, and more.
- For a year, this combo Pack would come with the price tag of $120.
- Also, you can purchase any channel you like separately for the respective price. For Example, you can get the Shudder channel for $4.99 per month.
Channels Available in VRV
These are the channels that are available in the VRV streaming services.
- Cartoon Hangover
- Rooster Teeth
- VRV Select
How to Install VRV on Firestick
 Setting Up your Firestick device on your TV is the first step.
 From the home screen on your Fire TV, select the Find tab followed by the Search tile.
 Use the virtual keyboard to type VRV using your Fire TV remote and search it.
 From the search result, you can find the VRV app. Select it.
 Tap on the Get button to download the app. It will take some time to download and install the VRV app on your Firestick.
 You can see the Open button after VRV is installed.
 Select the Open button. Sign in with your account.
 Now, you can select any channel to watch it.
Alternative Way – Install VRV on Firestick
Make sure you have installed the Downloader app on Firestick. Then, follow the steps below.
1. Select the Settings from the home screen on your Firestick.
2. Now, select My Fire TV.
3. Choose Developer Options from the list of available options.
4. Now, select Install Unknown Apps > Downloader. Turn on the Downloader.
5. Then, open the Downloader.
6. Select the URL space and enter the URL of the VRV app.
7. Select the Go button. Now, the download will start.
8. After the download is complete, select the Install button from the pop-up window.
9. Now, select the Open button.
10. Then, you can Sign in with your subscription account.
11. Now, you can select your favorites to watch it.
Also, you can check how to install Sling TV on Firestick.
VRV is the best platform to have fun on your Firestick. By installing this application, you can experience the best of animation, gaming, funs & fantasy anywhere with a subscription. Also, VRV lets you subscribe to channels individually based on your requirements. But the reality is that it is expensive to subscribe to channels separately. But, if you buy a bundled plan, it is much affordable. So, get a subscription to the VRV platform to stream your favorite channels.