Crunchyroll is the most popular anime streaming app that offers more than 30000 episodes to watch. It is available both free and as a premium version. It contains all the licensed Animation shows and episodes directly from Japan. This app is updated every week to bring new anime shows. If you are subscribed to Crunchyroll Premium, you can watch all the episodes without ad interruptions. New episodes are included just after the one hour of their airing. In addition, it offers 14 days of free trial streaming. Crunchyroll is officially available on multiple platforms, including Android, iOS, Amazon Firestick, Roku, Google Chromecast, etc.
How to Subscribe to Crunchyroll
The following are the steps that you can use to subscribe to the Crunchyroll platform.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
Luckily NordVPN has launched their Black Friday Deals right now in which they offer 68% off + 3 months extra. NordVPN is the Best VPN service For Firestick available in the market right now.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
1. On any of your web browsers, visit https://www.crunchyroll.com.
2. Then, click on the Try Free Premium icon from the top of the interface.
3. Next, scroll down and choose any one of the premium plans.
4. Now, click on the Start 14-Day Free Trial option.
5. Enter your Email ID and password to create a Crunchyroll account.
6. Enter your Credit Card details and click on the Start Free Trial button.
7. Alternatively, you can pay with PayPal to start your 14-day free trial.
You should note that your bank account will not be deducted for the Crunchyroll subscription until the end of the trial period.
How to Get Crunchyroll on Firestick
Firestick supports apps from the Amazon App Store, which contains all its official apps. For example, Crunchyroll is the official app on Firestick; you can install it directly from the Amazon App Store.
1. Connect your Firestick with the HDMI port on your TV.
2. Turn on your TV and pair the Firestick remote with the device.
3. Connect your Firestick to the home WiFi connection.
4. Go to the Firestick home screen.
5. Select Find > Search from your Fire TVs home screen.
6. Use the virtual keyboard to enter and search for the Crunchyroll app.
7. Select Crunchyroll from the Apps & Games category.
8. Now click on Get or Download button on the Crunchyroll information screen.
9. Once the app is downloaded, the Get button changes to Open. Next, click on Open to launch the app.
10. After the app is launched, enter your login credentials. If you are already a paid member, you can access all the anime content on your Firestick-connected TV screen.
Note: If you are a new user, sign up to Crunchyroll and make payment to one of its subscriptions to enjoy your streaming without interruptions. You can use their free trial, which is offered for 14 days.
Related: How to get MovieBox on Firestick
How to Sideload Crunchyroll on Firestick
You can anytime trust the Downloader on Firestick, which is available on the Amazon App Store, to sideload apps. And the following steps will help you through the same.
NOTE: After installing the Downloader app, go to Settings > My Fire TV > Developer options > Install Unknown Apps > Downloader. Then, turn on the Downloader. This allows the Downloader app to install apps on your Fire TV.
1. Launch the Downloader app.
2. Follow the on-screen prompts to set up the Downloader app.
3. Then, select the URL box from the home screen.
4. Enter the URL of the APK File of the Crunchyroll app https://bit.ly/3M510Pj.
5. After that, click on the Go button to download the APK File of the Crunchyroll app.
6. After downloading the APK File, select the Install button.
7. Now, the Crunchyroll app will start to install on your Fire TV.
8. Then, you can click on the Open button to launch the Crunchyroll app.
9. Input your subscription credentials and log in to your account.
10. Now, choose any of the available anime content to watch on your Fire TV.
Related: How to install Funimation on Firestick
Why Use a VPN on Firestick
In the online world, we may never know when our data will be hacked. We didn’t mean that the Firestick device has a poor security feature. It is only meant in a sense that there is no issue in setting up additional security for our Firestick to protect our privacy while we are streaming online. And the VPN is the only tool that helps in protecting our privacy. So, connect to the best VPN for Firestick to do the same.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the Crunchyroll app is available on Firestick.
Check if you have an active subscription to Crunchyroll and try again.
Yes, you can get Crunchyroll on Firestick.