If you are a person who loves to watch horror movies, then you must know about the SYFY streaming app. SYFY is an American pay television channel that offers hundreds of horror movies to watch. Further, you can also stream your favorite SYFY shows, movies, past season content, podcasts, comics, and live TV. The app brings you full episodes of Resident Alien, Wynonna Earp, Van Helsing, Killjoys, Futurama, and more. Moreover, SYFY is free with your cable TV subscription. If you create an NBCUniversal profile, you can save your favorite shows to access quickly. SYFY is available on many platforms like Roku, Firestick, Android, iOS, and Apple TV. Here, we have explained to you the procedure to install and watch SYFY on Amazon Firestick.
For more movie apps on Firestick visit this link.
Features of SYFY
- You can stream live by 24/7 when you sign in with the TV provider.
- The app brings you the latest episodes on new Bravo shows on the day after they air on TV.
- If you are unable to finish the episode, you can resume the shows from where you left.
- You can access NBC channels shows from SYFY app.
- With the recent tab, you can watch all the latest content quickly.
- You can watch full episodes in full HD resolution.
How to Install SYFY on Amazon Firestick
SYFY can be installed on Firestick in two ways.
- From Amazon App Store
- Using Browser
Steps to Install SYFY on Firestick from Amazon App Store
1. Connect your Firestick to your TV HDMI port and launch your Firestick device.
2. Press the Home button on the remote to launch the home screen.
3. From the home screen, click on the Find menu and select the Search option.
4. Type SYFY in the search bar and press the OK button.
5. Pick the SYFY app from the search results.
6. Click on Get or Download to install the SYFY app.
7. After the installation, click Open to launch the app.
8. Now, click on Activate button from the app screen.
9. Visit the syfy.com/firetv website on any browser.
10. Enter the Activation Code that was displayed on your TV screen and click on the Continue button.
11. Login to your SYFY account and the app will be activated on your device.
12. Now, stream the content from SYFY on a Firestick device.
Steps to Install SYFY on Firestick from Browser
1. Go to Amazon App Store on any browser.
2. Sign in with the Amazon account that you have used on your Firestick device.
3. Type SYFY in the search bar and press the Enter button.
4. Select the app from the list of apps shown.
5. Now, from the right side of the screen, click on the dropdown box and select the Firestick device where you want to install the app.
6. Next, click on Deliver button to install the app on Firestick.
7. Wait for a few minutes and the app will be installed on your device.
8. Now, go to the My Apps section and you can see the SYFY app installed.
9. Launch the app and activate it on Firestick.
10. Start streaming videos from the SYFY app on Firestick.
SYFY is the best place to watch all the recent seasons of your favorite shows. It brings you horror, fantasy, science fiction, paranormal, and many more. With the TV providers like DirecTV, Xfinity, Spectrum, AT&T, and Dish, you can stream content from the SYFY app. Apart from the given methods, you can watch SYFY using streaming providers like Hulu + Live TV, YouTube TV, and fuboTV. Install SYFY on Firestick to stream content in categories like horror, fantasy, supernatural TV shows, and many more. Is this article helpful? Share your thoughts in the comments section.