Sportsnet Now is a streaming application that is used to watch highlights and news from the featured leagues like NHL, MLB, NBA, NFL, CFL, Premier League, Bundesliga, and more. With that, you can stream the biggest live sports events, on-demand shows, and video clips of all of your favorite leagues and teams. If you have a participating TV provider account, you can watch Sportsnet now for free, or you need to get a subscription. The Sportsnet app is compatible with Android, iOS, Android TV, Apple TV, Firestick, and Smartphones. If you wish to stream your favorite leagues on the big screen, you can prefer the Firestick device for high-quality streaming.
Features of Sportsnet Now
- Sportsnet Now helps you stay up-to-date with the latest sports news.
- Let you follow your teams and leagues.
- Listen to live and on-demand Sportsnet 590 and Sportsnet 960 radio programs.
- Get notifications on your favorite leagues.
- Comes at affordable subscription plans.
Sportsnet Now Subscription Plans
Sportsnet Now offers two different types of pricing. You can choose the plan that suits your streaming requirements. You can sign in and subscribe to Sportsnet Now from its official website.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
- Standard Plan – $14.99/ month and $149/ year.
- Premium Plan – $34.99/ month and $249/ year.
How to Install Sportsnet Now on Amazon Firestick
The Sports Now app is available on the Amazon App Store, so you can install the app directly without any sideloading process.
One-Step-Guide: Go to Firestick home >> tap Find and click Search >> type Sportsnet Now >> pick the app, and tap Get >> hit Open to launch the app.
1. Connect your Firestick device to the HDMI port at the back of your TV.
2. Make sure it is connected to the Wi-Fi Network.
3. Go to the Firestick home screen by pressing the Home button on your Firestick remote.
4. Select the Find and click the Search tile.
5. Enter Sportsnet Now in the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
6. Choose the app from the search results.
7. Click the Get button to install the app.
8. Once the app is installed, click Open to launch the app on your Firestick.
How to Sideload Sportsnet Now on Firestick
You can also sideload the Sportsnet apk through the Downloader app on Firestick as an alternative method to get Sportsnet Now on Firestick.
1. Navigate to the Firestick home screen.
2. Tap the Find and click the Search tile.
3. Enter Downloader on the search bar using the virtual keyboard.
4. Pick the app from the search results.
5. Click the Download button to install the Downloader app.
6. After installing the app, hit Open to launch the app on your Firestick.
7. Go back to the Firestick home screen.
8. Click the Settings icon on the top right corner.
9. Select MY Fire TV on the Settings screen.
10. Tap the Developer Options and click Install Unknown Apps.
11. Enable Downloader to install unknown apps.
12. Locate the Downloader app and tap the Home tab.
13. Enter the Download link of the Sportsnet Now apk in the URL field.
14. Hit the Go button to get the apk file.
15. Next, open the apk file and select the Install button.
16. After installation, tap Open to launch the app on your Firestick.
How to Subscribe to Sportsnet Now
1. Open a web browser on your Smartphone or PC.
2. Navigate to the Sportsnet Now official website.
3. Click the Sign-in tab in the top right corner.
4. Tap the Click here link on the next screen.
5. Type your details in the provided field to create an account.
6. Once you entered, click the Next button.
7. Now, choose your subscription plan.
8. Enter the billing details and hit the Submit Order button.
How to Use Sportsnet Now on Firestick
1. Navigate to the Apps section.
2. Highlight the Sportsnet Now app among the available apps.
3. Press the Menu button on your Firestick remote.
4. Choose Move to launch the app on your Firestick home screen.
5. Open the app and click the Sportsnet Now option on the left pane.
6. Hit the Sign In button to sign in with your account details.
7. Now, you can view the home screen.
8. Start streaming your favorite events, including highlights and replays on Firestick.
How to Screen Mirror Sportsnet Now to Firestick
You can also screen mirror the Sportsnet app from your Android Smartphone to Firestick. Below are the steps to screen mirror Sportsnet Now to Firestick.
1. Long press the home button on your Firestick remote.
2. Choose the Mirroring tile from the menu that appears on the screen.
3. Unlock your mobile and navigate to the Google Play Store.
4. Search and Install the Sportsnet Now app on your Smartphone.
5. Once the app is installed, click Open to launch the app.
6. Go to the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
7. Choose your Firestick device name under the available devices.
8. Your Android Smartphone screen will appear on the TV screen.
9. Open the Sportsnet app and sign in with your account.
10. Start streaming your favorite show from Univision on Firestick.
How to Stream Sportsnet Now All Over the World
If you cannot stream Sportsnet Now in your region, you must use a VPN with your Firestick. VPN will help you to bypass the geo-restrictions and access the location-specific content from various countries.
1. Initially, install ExpressVPN on Firestick.
2. Open the ExpressVPN app and sign in with your account.
3. Choose a country and click the Connect button.
4. Open the Sportsnet Now app and start using it on your Firestick.
5. To stop using a VPN, open the VPN screen and tap the Disconnect button.
Once you install the app, you can sign in with your TV provider account to stream Sportsnet Now on Firestick for free.
If you want more sports content for streaming, you can check out the best alternative for Sportsnet Now like
Frequently Asked Questions
If the Sportnet Now app is not working, you need to check the internet connection, restart your router, update Sportsnet Now, and update and restart Firestick.
The basic Sportsnet Now plan costs $14.99 per month and $149.99 per year.