- The Pikashow app is not available on the Amazon App Store for Firestick and Fire TVs.
- You need to sideload the app using its APK file.
Pikashow is my go-to application to stream live sports and on-demand movies for free. After using the app on my smartphone for a while, I’ve installed the Pikashow app on my Firestick. As the Pikashow app is not available on the Amazon App Store, I sideloaded the app using its APK file.
If you want to stream live TV channels, sports matches, and on-demand content for free, Pikashow is the only app you need. Follow the guide mentioned here to get the app on your Firestick.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
How to Sideload Pikashow on Amazon Firestick
1. Initially, press the Home button on your Firestick remote to launch the Firestick home screen.
2. Tap the Find and click the Search tile.
3. Enter Downloader in the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
4. Pick the app from the search results and tap the Download button.
5. Get back to the Firestick home screen and tap the Settings icon.
6. Tap the My Fire TV tile from the Settings menu.
7. Choose the Developer Options.
8. Click the Install Unknown Apps option.
9. Turn on the Downloader toggle to install APK files on your Firestick.
10. Tap the Home tab on the left pane.
11. Enter the download link of the Pikashow APK (https://bit.ly/49xPBDH) in the URL field.
12. Hit the Go button to download the APK file.
13. Now, open the APK file and click the Install button.
14. After installing the app, launch it on your Firestick home screen by clicking the Open button.
Alternate Method to Sideload Pikashow APK on Firestick
You can also sideload the Pikashow APK using ES File Explorer on Firestick.
1. Navigate to Settings → My Fire TV → Developer Options → Install Unknown Apps → Turn on the ES File Explorer toggle.
2. Locate the ES File Explorer app and click the Downloader icon.
3. Click the +New icon at the bottom of the screen.
4. Type the URL link of the Pikashow APK (https://bit.ly/49xPBDH) in the Path field.
4. Next, enter the name of the app in the Name field.
5. Once entered, tap the Download Now option to get the APK file.
6. Click the Open File option and hit the Install button.
7. Now, hit the Open button to launch the app on your device.
How to Use Pikashow on Firestick
1. Navigate to the Apps section on your Firestick.
2. Select the Pikashow app among the available apps.
3. Press the Menu button on your Firestick remote and choose Move to launch the app on your Firestick home screen.
4. Now, open the Pikashow app from the Home screen.
5. Choose your favorite movie to stream on your Firestick.
How to Screen Mirror Pikashow to Firestick
If you don’t want to sideload the Pikashow APK on Firestick, you can screen mirror the Pikashow app from your Android Smartphone to Firestick.
1. First, connect your Android Smartphone and Firestick device to the same WiFi network.
2. Long press the Home button on your Firestick remote.
3. Select the Mirroring tile from the menu. This will enable the Screen Mirroring feature on Firestick.
4. Now, unlock your mobile and go to the Google Play Store.
5. Click the Search icon and enter Pikashow in the search bar.
6. Choose the app from the search results.
7. Tap the Install option to get the app from the Play Store.
8. Once the app is installed, click Open to launch the app.
9. Navigate to the Notification Panel on your device.
10. Click the Cast icon and select your Firestick device name under the available devices.
11. Now, the Android mobile screen will be displayed on your TV screen.
12. Open the app and start streaming Pikashow on your Firestick.
How to Stream Pikashow Using VPN
If Pikashow is unavailable in your country, you need to use a VPN to stream your favorite movies from Pikashow on your Firestick.
1. First, install the IPVanish VPN on your Firestick.
2. Open the VPN and sign in with your account.
3. Select a country and minimize the screen.
4. Open the app and start streaming your favorite movie.
5. Finally, tap the Disconnect button to stop using VPN on Firestick.
Features of Pikashow APK
- The Pikashow app offers a wide variety of video content.
- The app also offers a built-in Favorites Manager to bookmark all your watchlists.
- You can also download video titles offline and watch them anytime you want.
- The video content in the app is well organized in specific categories.
- Though the app is free, you won’t get any ads while streaming.
Frequently Asked Questions
Pikashow is free to download and access on various devices.
The Pikashow app is safe as long as you don’t stream the content, which will lead to copyright infringement issues.