Nickelodeon is an American pay television channel that is owned by ViacomCBS. The network is known for kid’s shows, and the primary target of this channel is children aged 2 to 17. It has also got sister channels, namely Nicktoons and Nick Jr. The shows are interspersed with tweets from Nick stars, quizzes, and posts. You can stream all the shows on its streaming app, Nick. It is free with your TV provider subscription. Further, the children can also learn from the educational shows available in the app. If you want to watch Nickelodeon on your Firestick device, get into this article to know the installation procedure. The process is very easy as it is available on Amazon App Store.
Features of Nickelodeon
- You can get access to the full episodes of Nick’s shows a day after they premier on TV.
- It lets you stream the shows in the Spanish language as well.
- Every day, you can discover new, hilarious, and seasonal content.
- The app is available on major streaming platforms.
How to Get Nickelodeon on Firestick
1. Connect your Firestick device to your TV HDMI port and set up the device.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
Luckily NordVPN has launched their Black Friday Deals right now in which they offer 68% off + 3 months extra. NordVPN is the Best VPN service For Firestick available in the market right now.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
2. Ensure that you have connected your Firestick device to the WiFi network.
3. On the Firestick remote, press the Home button to go to the home screen.
4. From that, click on the Find menu and choose the Search option.
5. On the search screen, type Nickelodeon and click the Search icon.
6. Choose the Nick app from the search results.
7. On the app overview page, click Get or Download button.
8. Wait for a few minutes for the app to get installed.
9. After the installation, click Open to launch the Nick app.
10. Now, you will receive an Activation Code on the TV screen.
11. Visit the Nickelodeon activation website and enter the Activation Code.
12. After entering the code, click on the Continue button.
13. Now, start streaming the Nick videos on Firestick.
Alternative Method – How to Download & Install Nickelodeon on Firestick
If you face any issues while installing the official version, you can use the procedure given below to sideload the app.
1. On the Firestick home screen, click on the Find menu and select the Search tile.
2. Search for the Downloader app and select the app from the search results.
3. Click Get or Download to install the app.
4. Noe, return back to the home screen to click the Cog icon.
5. Under that, select the My Fire TV option.
6. Click on the Developer Options tile.
7. Click on Install Unknown Apps from the following screen.
8. Select the Downloader app and toggle the switch on to install the unofficial app.
9. Once done, launch the Downloader app from the home screen.
10. Click Allow if you get any prompt.
11. Provide the URL of the APK File of the Nick app in the URL field and press the Go button.
12. When the apk file is downloaded, click Install to install the app.
13. After the installation, click Open to launch the app.
14. Complete the activation process and watch Nickelodeon on Amazon Fire Stick.
How to Watch Nickelodeon on Firestick for Free
USTVGO is the platform you need to choose to watch the Nickelodeon on Firestick for free. And the below steps will help you do the same on your Fire TV.
1. Turn on your Fire TV and connect to an internet connection.
2. Go to the Home screen of your Fire TV.
3. Then, select the Find tab. Next, choose the Search tile.
4. Enter on the virtual keyboard as Amazon Silk – Web Browser using your Fire TV remote and search for the app.
5. Then, from the Apps & Games section, choose the Amazon Silk – Web Browser app.
6. Then, select the Get or Download button on the app description page.
7. Now, the Amazon Silk – Web Browser will automatically download and install on your Fire TV.
8. After installing the Amazon Silk – Web Browser app, click on the Open button to launch the app.
9. Now, on the URL Box of the Amazon Silk – Web Browser, enter the URL https://ustvgo.tv/ and click Go.
10. Now, choose the Nickelodeon channel from the channel list of the USTVGO.
11. Now, you can watch the Nickelodeon cable TV channel for free.
How to Stream Nickelodeon Without Cable
Nickelodeon can be streamed without cable using live streaming providers. They are fuboTV, Hulu, and YouTube TV. With free trials of these services, you can even stream Nickelodeon for free.
fuboTV is the best streaming provider to watch Nickelodeon on Firestick as part of its subscription. Along with Nickelodeon, you can stream 70 other channels. fuboTV Family pack costs $69.99 per month. Further, it also gives you 250 hours of cloud storage. Using one subscription, you can watch three-screen simultaneously. You also get a 1-week free trial, and it is available for major platforms.
Unlike fuboTV, YouTube TV also offers live Nickelodeon at the price of $64.99 per month. But it offers unlimited cloud DVR storage to record your favorite shows. With Nickelodeon, you can also stream 70 channels. Along with live TV, the YouTube TV app on Firestick allows you to access on-demand videos as well. You can stream three devices at once. It even includes YouTube Red original series.
Hulu is known for streaming on-demand videos. It offers a huge collection of on-demand streaming libraries. Hulu offers more than 60 live channels, including Nickelodeon. It gives you 50 hours of cloud DVR storage, and if you want more, you can get it by paying some extra. It comes with six customizable profiles, and you can watch two screens at once. Get Hulu on Firestick.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can watch Nickelodeon on Firestick.
Yes, Nickelodeon is free to install on your Fire TV.