NFL Sunday Ticket is a streaming application that watches live and out-of-market Sunday afternoon football games. With NFL Sunday Ticket, you can watch four games concurrently using the feature to switch which game is in focus. Further, it lets you replay every touchdown with RED Zone Channel. Using the NFL Sunday Ticket app, you can get complete and in-progress information for all the games. It also allows you to set alerts on your favorite players and events. NFL Sunday Ticket is compatible with Android, iOS, Apple TV, Android TV, smartphones, and Firestick. You need an NFL Sunday Ticket subscription to stream it on various devices.
How to Get an NFL Sunday Ticket on Firestick?
Do you wonder how to get an NFL Sunday Ticket on Firestick? It has native support for Firestick. So the NFL app can be installed from the Amazon App Store. There is also another walk around to get an NFL Sunday Ticket on Firestick. Yes, you can sideload the apk through Downloader on Firestick. Further, you can also screen mirror the app from your Smartphone directly.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
How to Download NFL Sunday Ticket on Amazon Firestick
As mentioned previously, the app is available on the Amazon App Store, so follow the below steps to install the app directly on your Firestick.
One-Step-Guide: launch Firestick Home >> tap Find and click Search >> enter NFL Sunday Ticket >> pick the app and click Get >> tap Open to launch the app on your device.
1. Set up Firestick and connect it to the Wi-Fi network.
2. Press the Home button on your Firestick remote to launch the Firestick home screen.
3. Select the Find and click the Search tile.
4. Type NFL Sunday Ticket in the search bar using the virtual keyboard.
5. Pick the official app from the search results.
6. Click the Get button to install the app.
7. Once the installation is over, tap Open to launch the app.
How to Sideload NFL Sunday Ticket on Firestick
If you cannot install the app, you can sideload the NFL Sunday Ticket apk through Downloader on Firestick.
1. Click the Settings icon at the top right corner of the home screen.
2. Tap the My Fire TV tile.
3. Click the Developer Options.
4. Select the Install Unknown Apps option.
5. Turn on the Downloader to install unknown sources on Firestick.
How to Sideload NFL Sunday Ticket on Firestick
1. Open the Downloader app from the Apps section.
2. Click the Home tab on the left pane.
3. Type the download link of the NFL Sunday Ticket APK in the URL field.
4. Once entered, click the Go button to download the apk file.
5. Open the apk file and tap the Install button.
6. After installation, hit Open to launch the app on your Firestick.
How to Sign Up for NFL Sunday Ticket
1. First, open a web browser on your PC or Smartphone.
2. Navigate to the NFL Sunday Ticket website.
3. Enter your Name and Street address in the provided field.
4. Scroll down and choose a subscription plan.
5. Once selected, click the Continue button.
6. Enter your payment details and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the payment process.
How to Use NFL Sunday Ticket on Firestick
1. Long press the Home button on your Firestick remote.
2. Choose the Apps tile from the menu that appears on the screen.
3. Highlight the NFL Sunday Ticket app among the available apps.
4. Press the Menu button on your Firestick remote.
5. Select Move to launch the app on your Firestick home screen.
6. Open the app and click the Accept button.
7. Next, log in with your account details.
8. Choose your favorite event from NFL Sunday Ticket to stream on your device.
How to Screen Mirror NFL Sunday Ticket to Firestick
The NFL Sunday Ticket app is available on the Google Play Store, so you can also screen mirror to Firestick from your Android Smartphone to your streaming device.
1. Connect your Android Smartphone and Firestick device to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Press and hold the Home button on your Firestick remote.
3. Choose the Mirroring tile from the menu.
4. Next, open the Google Play Store on your Smartphone.
5. Search and install the NFL Sunday Ticket app.
6. Once the app is installed, go to the Notification Panel.
7. Click the Cast icon.
8. Now, your Smartphone screen will appear on the TV screen.
9. Open the app and sign in with your account.
10. Choose your favorite event and start streaming it on your Firestick.
How to Stream NFL Sunday Ticket using a VPN
You need to use a VPN with your Firestick if you are unable to watch the NFL Sunday Ticket on your device. Using a VPN, you can spoof your location and access the location-specific content easily.
1. First, install the IPVanish VPN on Firestick.
2. Open the app and sign in with your account.
3. Select a country from the drop-down menu and tap the Connect button.
4. Open the NFL Sunday Ticket app and stream your favorite event.
5. To stop using the VPN, click the Disconnect button.
More About NFL Sunday Ticket
Here are some of the best features of NFL Sunday Ticket
- NFL Sunday Ticket comes with an easy-to-use interface.
- Lets you watch four games at the same time.
- Replay your favorite football matches.
- It lets you set alerts on your favorite players.
- It supports Chromecast.
- Compatible with all the major platforms.
NFL Sunday Ticket is the best option for you to stream NFL Sunday Ticket. Once the app is installed, you can stay updated with the live scores of your favorite matches.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can stream NFL Sunday Ticket using Amazon Prime.
You can watch NFL Sunday Ticket on Firestick for free using DAZN.
No, you need to get a monthly subscription that costs $73.49 and $294 for a season.