Watch tons of live TV, exclusive shows, the latest movies, and much more on Firestick with the Lifetime streaming app. It is a completely customized app that comes with an amazing user interface. It allows you to stream full episodes of your favorite shows or series. You can use this app across a wide range of devices such as Android, iOS, Firestick, Roku, etc. This article will furnish details about accessing Lifetime on your Firestick.
Enjoy streaming the popular shows and series, namely Dance Moms, American Beauty Star, Married at First Sight, So Sharp, Little Women, The Rap Game, and much more. Lifetime is free with your TV subscription. You can watch exclusive video bites on this app before they have been telecasted.
Features of Lifetime
The interesting features of the Lifetime app are as follows:
- You can get access to the various video clips like behind-the-scenes, preview clips, and much more.
- It offers regular updates, so you can always gain something to watch.
- Plan your streaming by accessing the in-built TV schedule.
- It is one of the Firestick apps to provide a wide variety of content in different genres such as entertainment, crime, etc.
- You can create a personal playlist and add your favorites for easy access.
How to Install and Watch Lifetime on Firestick
Firestick device gives native support to the Lifetime app. Hence, you can easily install the app from the Amazon App Store.
1. Connect your Firestick device to the HDMI port of your TV.
2. From the home screen, select the Find tab.
3. Then, select the Search tile.
4. Search for Lifetime and pick the app from the suggestion.
5. The app info screen will launch on the screen. Tap the Get / Download button.
6. Wait for the installation to get over.
7. Hit the Open button to launch the app. Now, you will find an activation code on-screen. Note down the activation code.
8. Vist the Lifetime Activation site by using a web browser.
9. Select your device as Fire TV and enter the activation code.
10. Next, click on the Continue button.
11. Now, you have activated the Lifetime app on Firestick.
Alternate Way to Install Lifetime on Firestick
Follow the steps below to install the Lifetime app on Firestick directly from the web.
1. Navigate to the Chrome browser on your PC.
2. Open Amazon’s official website.
3. Provide your Firestick account details to complete the sign-in process.
4. After that, type Lifetime in the search bar.
5. Select the respective app from the search list.
6. Press the Get App button on the app download page.
7. After installing, you will automatically get the app on your Firestick.
8. Launch the Firestick and open the Lifetime app.
9. Go through the activation process and start streaming your favorite content on the big screens.
How to Install Lifetime on Firestick using Downloader
With the Downloader on Firestick, you can install any type of app without the help of the Amazon App Store.
NOTE: Before launching the Downloader app, go to Settings > My Fire TV > Developer options > Install Unknown apps > Downloader. Then, turn on the Downloader.
1. Once the Downloader app is installed, launch it.
2. Next, select the URL box and enter the URL of the Lifetime APK File.
3. Select the Go button and download the APK File of the Lifetime app.
4. After downloading the APK File, select the Install button.
5. Now, you have successfully sideloaded the Lifetime app on your Firestick.
6. Then, complete the activation process and stream on Lifetime.
Is Connecting to a VPN Necessary
Yes, connecting to the best VPN on Firestick is necessary these days because there are a lot of online data threats going on around the world. So, connecting to a VPN will encrypt your data with a most encrypted server. So, no one can steal your personal information. In addition, with the VPN connected, you can unblock the geo-restrictions and access the Lifetime app from anywhere in the world.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the Lifetime app is free to install on Firestick.
Yes, you can get Lifetime on Firestick from the Amazon App Store.
Yes, with the Lifetime app, you can watch Live TV.
Yes, with the Cable TV provider account, you can stream Lifetime for free.
You can follow the basic troubleshooting methods like restarting or resetting your Firestick to fix the issue.