Ivacy VPN is one of the best VPN available for your Firestick. The specialty of Ivacy VPN is that there are over 3500 servers available worldwide. Also, the Ivacy VPN servers are encrypted with military-grade AES type 256bit technology that prevents your privacy from being leaked by hackers. Also, you can access this VPN for free, but you can’t get premium features like the internet kill switch, unlimited bandwidth, and more. So, try purchasing premium plans to get the best of the Ivacy VPN. Also, you can look up the features, subscription plans, and installation procedures of the Ivacy VPN in the below section.
Features of Ivacy VPN
- More than 3500 servers are located worldwide for Ivacy VPN.
- Get 24/7 customer service.
- Uses AES – 256-bit encryption technology used in the militaries.
- No Log policy ensures that Ivacy VPN will not track your internet activity.
- Unblock geo-restricted contents with a Premium subscription to Ivacy VPN.
- You can also connect to the VPN server quickly with the premium subscription.
Related – How to Get Surfshark VPN on Firestick?
The Ivacy VPN offers three subscription plans. They are:
1. Monthly Plan – $9.95 per month.
2. Yearly Plan – $42 for one year.
3. Two-year plan – $54 for two years.
You can get the premium subscription from the Ivacy VPN on their official website.
How to Install Ivacy VPN for Firestick
Ivacy VPN is available in the Amazon App store. So, you can directly install the Ivacy VPN for your Firestick from the Amazon App Store.
1. Turn on your Fire TV and go to the home screen.
2. Select the Search icon from the upper left corner.
3. Type Ivacy VPN using the virtual keyboard and search for it.
4. Select the Ivacy VPN from the search result.
5. Next, select the Get or Download button to install the Ivacy VPN.
6. After installation, select Open to launch the Ivacy VPN.
7. Sign in to your account if required.
8. Now, choose any server you want.
9. Then, select the Connect button.
10. Now, you have successfully connected Ivacy VPN on Firestick.
Finally, you can use the internet on your Fire TV safe and secure.
Related – How to Install CyberGhost VPN on Firestick?
Alternative Method – Sideload Ivacy VPN on Firestick
First, start by installing the Downloader on Firestick. Next, you can follow the steps below.
1. Go to the home screen on your Firestick and select Settings.
2. Then, choose My Fire TV.
3. Next, select Developer options.
4. In the Developer options, select Install Unknown apps.
5. Now, select the Downloader and turn it on.
6. Then, launch the Downloader.
7. Select Home from the left pane.
8. Now, select the URL box.
9. Then, enter the URL of Ivacy VPN https://bit.ly/33jqG9h.
10. Select the Go button.
11. Now, the Ivacy VPN will start to download.
12. After downloading the Ivacy VPN, a popup window will appear on the screen.
13. Select the Install button.
14. Now, you have successfully installed the Ivacy VPN on Firestick.
15. Then, you can connect to any available VPN server.
Related – How to get Hola VPN on Firestick?
To Be Concluded
So, with the Ivacy VPN installed on your Firestick, your privacy will be safe and secure on their hands because Ivacy VPN uses military-level encryption technology. Also, you can get military-level encryption for free. At the same time, you can get a premium subscription to unblock geo-restricted content and get unlimited bandwidth. So, get the Ivacy VPN for your Firestick right away. Also, you can drop your feedback in the comment section below.