PTV Sports is a Pakistani pay-TV sports channel that will live telecast many sports events 24/7. It is compatible with different platforms, including Amazon Fire Stick. PTV Sports Firestick is one of the few sports apps to have exclusive broadcasting rights for different sports. With this, its users can watch cricket, hockey, football, tennis, etc. In addition to this, any PTV Sports user can live stream Pakistan Super League Cricket matches, International Football matches, and more. So, you can stream local as well as international sports programs at any time.
PTV Sports channel also focuses on telecasting expert analysis for sports shows based on virtual reality. With this, the audience can keep up with the changing sports trends. Above all, it lets you watch any sports in HD quality with an eye-catching layout. Get into the article to know the procedure to install PTV Sports on Firestick.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
You may also like: Best Movie Apps for Firestick
How to Install PTV Sports on Firestick
PTV Sports is available on the Amazon App Store officially, and any Fire TV device user can install it by following the steps given below.
1. Turn on your Fire TV and get to the home screen.
2. Select the Find tab from the home screen, followed by the Search tile.
3. Type on the virtual keyboard as PTV Sports and Search for the app.
4. Then, from the search results, select the PTV Sports app.
5. Tap on the Get or Download button on the app information screen to Install the PTV Sports app.
6. After the installation, hover to click on the Open button to launch the PTV Sports app.
7. At last, provide your login details to access PTV Sports on Fire TV.
PTV Sports is a region-specific app, and it needs to be sideloaded to access it from any part of the world. There are two different ways in which you can sideload PTV Sports on Fire TV. To know more, you can get into the below section.
If you are about to use any third-party app, then certain changes need to be carried out on Firestick.
1. Hover to click on Settings on the Firestick home screen.
2. Choose the My Fire TV option.
3. Further, select Developer options.
4. Select Apps from Unknown Sources.
5. When you get a pop-up, tap on the Turn On option.
Steps to Install PTV Sports on Firestick using Downloader
Using the Downloader app, any third-party app like PTV Sports can be installed easily on Amazon Fire TV Stick.
1. Install the Downloader on Firestick.
2. Further, click on the Downloader app from Your Apps & Channels to launch it on your Amazon Fire Stick.
3. Under the Home tab, provide the URL of the PTV Sports apk for Fire Stick as http://bit.ly/2k1rQA7 and make a tap on the GO button.
4. Now, the PTV Sports app will start to download.
6. Wait till the PTV Sports app download to complete.
7. Once done, click on the INSTALL button.
8. At last, click on Open to launch the PTV Sports app on Fire TV and start streaming your favorite sports.
Related: How to watch Netflix on Firestick?
How to Watch PTV Sports Across the Globe
Connecting to a VPN on Firestick will help you stream PTV Sports across the globe. And this is the only way to access PTV Sports anywhere and anytime because this platform is only available in Pakistan. So, connecting to a VPN will encrypt the internet connection. It is easy to bypass any type of geo-restrictions. Also, you can stream on the internet safely with the ExpressVPN on Firestick.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the PTV Sports app is available for Firestick.
Yes, the PTV app is free to install and use.