BT TV is a streaming application used to watch live TV channels and on-demand videos. With that, get access to the subscribed channels and BT Sport. It also lets you access the latest episodes from AMC and Discovery. Further, you can start streaming from where you stopped with its catch-up feature. You need to get its subscription to stream it on two different devices simultaneously. BT TV is compatible with Android and iOS devices, including Firestick. As it has native support for Firestick, you can install the app and watch your favorite shows in better video quality.
Features of BT TV
- BT TV has an intuitive and simple interface.
- Compatible with all the platforms, including Android and iOS.
- It supports Chromecast.
- It lets you download subscription content and watch it anywhere.
How to Download BT TV on Amazon Firestick
Since the BT TV app is available on the Amazon App Store, you can install the app directly on your device.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
One Step Guide: go to Firestick home >> tap Find and click Search >> type BT TV >> choose and click Get >> hit Open to launch the app on your device.
1. Press the Home button on your Firestick remote to launch the Firestick home screen.
2. Select the Find and tap the Search tile.
3. Use the on-screen keyboard to type BT TV in the search bar.
4. Pick the app and click Get.
5. Wait till the app is installed.
6. Hit Open to launch the app on your Firestick
How to Sideload BT TV on Amazon Firestick
The alternative method to get BT TV on Firestick is by sideloading the BT TV apk through the Downloader for Firestick.
1. Install the Downloader app on your Firestick.
2. Once the app is installed, go to the Firestick home screen.
3. Click the Settings icon at the top right corner.
4. Choose the My Fire TV tile.
5. Tap the Developer Options.
6. Hit the Install Unknown Apps option.
7. Turn on the Downloader to install unknown sources on Firestick.
8. Open the Downloader app and click the Home tab.
9. Enter the URL link of the BT TV apk in the URL field.
10. Tap Go to get the apk file.
11. Next, click the Install button.
12. Once the app is installed, hit Open to launch the app on your Firestick.
How to Use BT TV on Firestick
1. Navigate to the Apps section.
2. Select the BT TV app among the available apps.
3. Press the Menu button on your Firestick remote and choose Move to locate the app on the home screen.
4. Open the app and click the Login button.
5. Type your BT TV login credentials in the provided field.
6. Now, view the home screen of BT TV.
7. Choose your favorite event and stream it on your Firestick.
How to Screen Mirror BT TV to Firestick
You can screen mirror BT TV to Firestick through your Android Smartphone to Firestick. Before you begin the process, connect your Firestick device and Smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network.
1. Long press the home button on your Firestick remote.
2. Select the Mirroring tile from the menu.
3. Go to Google Play Store on your Android Smartphone.
4. Search and install the BT TV app on your device.
5. Navigate to the notification panel and click the Cast icon.
6. Choose your Firestick device from the available list.
7. Now, your mobile screen will appear on the TV screen.
8. Open the app and sign in with your account to screen mirror BT TV to Firestick.
How to Watch BT TV on Firestick using a VPN
If you cannot stream BT TV in your region, you need to use a VPN and watch it from where you are.
1. First, install the IPVanish VPN on Firestick.
2. Locate the app and sign in with your account details.
3. Select a country from the list and tap the Connect button.
4. Launch the BT TV app on Firestick and watch your favorite show.
5. To stop using the VPN, tap the Disconnect button.
BT TV is the best option to stream your favorite movies and shows on Firesick in high quality. As it supports Chromecast, you can easily stream it on the big screen.
Frequently Asked Questions
You need to check the internet connection, restart your router or modem, restart Firestick, update BT TV, and update and reset Firestick.
No, BT TV is not free. You need to get its subscription.
You can go to the BT TV official website to register.
You can subscribe to BT TV at £5/ month.