Apple TV is a subscription-based streaming service that was developed by Apple Inc. With this streaming service, you can watch your favorite movies and TV shows from the comfort of your home. And you only need an Apple ID with a subscription to the Apple TV Plus. Also, you can find Apple TV Originals with the best streaming quality. In addition to that, you can stream documentaries, talk shows, Kid’s content, etc., under various genres. Apple TV is not only compatible with Apple devices, but it is also available on Firestick.
Apple TV comes with a single susbcription plan that will cost around $ 4.99 per month. If you are a new subscriber, you can get a 7-day free trial. Moreover, when you purchase an Apple device, the company offers you three months of free Apple TV subscription. You can redeem the offer within 90 days of the purchase.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
To subscribe to Apple TV Plus, you can visit https://tv.apple.com/.
You can also choose any of the below Apple One bundles, which will give access to Apple TV Plus, Apple Music, Apple iCloud, etc.
How to Download Apple TV on Firestick
The Apple TV app is available in the Amazon App Store. So, you can install the app directly on your Fire TV from the Amazon App Store. Also, the following step-by-step procedure will guide you through the same query.
1. Turn on your Firestick-connected TV and go to the home screen.
2. Then, select the Find tab.
3. Next, choose the Search tile below the Find tab.
4. With the virtual keyboard displayed on-screen, enter and search for the Apple TV app.
5. Choose the Apple TV app from the Apps & Games section.
6. On the App description page, select the Get or Download button.
7. Now, the Apple TV app will start to download.
8. Once the Apple TV app is downloaded, it will be automatically installed on your Fire TV.
9. After the Apple TV app is installed, select the Install button.
Alternative Method – How to Install Apple TV on Firestick
If you can’t install the Apple TV app from the Amazon App Store, you can use the sideloading method to get the Apple TV app on your Fire TV. And the only thing you have to do is to install the Downloader on Firestick from the Amazon App Store.
Pre – Requisite
1. Once you install the Downloader app, you need to tweak the settings on your Fire TV. To do that, go to Settings on your Fire TVs home screen.
2. From Settings, choose My Fire TV.
3. Then, select the Developer options.
4. Now, choose to Install Unknown Apps from the Developer options section.
5. Scroll and find the Downloader app. Then, select the app.
6. If the Downloader app is turned off, turn it on.
How to Sideload Apple TV on Firestick using Downloader
After tweaking the Settings on your Fire TV, you can follow the steps below to get the Apple TV app.
1. Launch the Downloader app.
2. Then, Accept the Terms & Conditions of the Downloader app.
3. From the home screen of the Downloader, select the URL Box.
4. In the URL Box, input the URL of the APK File of the Apple TV app (https://bit.ly/3wmPyI1).
5. Select the Go button to download the Apple TV app.
6. Now, you can see that the Apple TV app download is started.
7. Once the Apple TV app download is complete, select the Install button.
8. Finally, within minutes, the Apple TV app will be installed on your Fire Stick.
How to Activate and Watch Apple TV on Firestick
After installing the Apple TV app on your Fire TV, you can follow the steps below to activate the Apple TV app.
1. After installing the Apple TV app, launch it.
2. Click on the Start Watching button.
3. Next, select the Settings icon from the upper right corner and choose the Accounts option.
4. From the Accounts section, select the Sign In button.
5. Finally, you will have three options to login into the Apple TV app.
- Sign In On Mobile Devices
- Sign In On This TV
- Create Apple ID
Sign In on Mobile Devices
If you choose this option, you can follow the instructions below to get your Apple TV app activated from your mobile devices.
1. Once you choose the Sign In On Mobile Devices option, you will be presented with an activation code, activation link, and QR code. Note the activation code is down.
2. You can visit https://activate.apple.com or scan the QR Code to enter the activation code.
3. After entering the activation code, click on the Continue button.
4. Login with your Apple TV Plus credentials to verify your account.
5. The Apple TV app will be activated on your Fire TV.
Afterward, you can stream all your favorites on the Apple TV app.
Sign In On This TV
With this option selected, you only have to sign in with the Apple ID you used to subscribe to the Apple TV Plus. After that, you can stream your favorites on the Apple TV app.
Create Apple ID
An Apple ID is required to access the Apple TV app. So, if you don’t have an account, you can follow the steps below to create a new Apple ID to access the Apple TV app.
1. Once you select the Create Apple ID option. You will be presented with an activation code and a QR Code to activate the Apple TV app.
2. Visit the URL https://activate.apple.com on a web browser and enter the activation code. Next, click on the Continue button.
3. After that, you can create your brand new Apple ID and get a subscription to Apple TV Plus.
After you successfully subscribe to the Apple TV Plus. You can relaunch the Apple TV app on your Fire TV to stream your favorites.
How to Airplay Apple TV App to Firestick
Apple TV app can’t be directly airplay from your iOS device. You need to install some third-party applications on your Firestick device to airplay your Apple TV app. Follow the below guide to airplay the Apple TV app from your iOS device.
- Enable the mirroring option on your Firestick device.
- Install the Airscreen App on the Firestick device.
- How to Airplay the Apple TV application from an iOS device.
Enable the Mirroring option on your Firestick Device
1. Hit the Home Button on your Firestick remote.
2. Use the directional keys on your Firestick remote and navigate the Mirroring option.
3. Select the mirroring option and Enable it.
How to Install Airscreen App on your Firestick
1. On your Firestick Home screen, click on the Find option.
2. Choose the Search tile under the Find tab.
3. Type Airscreen using the virtual keyboard and select the app from the suggestion shown.
4. Under the Apps & Channels section, choose the Airscreen app.
5. Hit Download to install the application on your Firestick device.
How to Airplay the Apple TV application from an iOS device
1. Open the Airscreen app under your Apps & Channels section and Launch it.
2. From the left panel, choose the Settings option.
3. Enable the Airplay option under the settings menu if it was not enabled.
4. On your iOS device, navigate to the Control Panel option and select the Screen Mirroring option.
5. From the list of devices shown, choose your Amazon Firestick.
6. Now your ios screen will be mirrored to your apple tv.
7. Launch the Apple TV app on your iOS device and enjoy watching it on the big screen.
Why Connect to a VPN on Firestick
You only need to connect to a VPN to safeguard your privacy. This is because, in recent days, online attacks are not predictable. And any time, our device can get hacked. And this may cause a potential threat to our privacy. However, we can prevent this attack by connecting to the best VPN on Firestick. The VPN uses high-level encryption technologies like the AES-type 256-bit encryption system. And this technology will help us protect our privacy from hackers while streaming or browsing online. In addition, the use of a VPN can help us to unblock geo-restricted content.
More about Apple TV
- Move your favorite videos to your watchlist, and you can it helps you to quickly find those videos under your favorites.
- Get popular channels like HBO, CBS, ShowTime, Starz, Cinemax, and many more.
- You can Buy or rent new movies from its vast movies and shows content.
- Apple TV has a simple and user-friendly interface.
- It syncs your watch history and other related information across Apple TV apps on all your devices.
- Based on your previous watch history, it will show recommendations.
- Apple’s original series and films are made exclusively for all its subscribers.
What is on Apple TV
You can get content from various categories like dramas, groundbreaking documentaries, comedies, kid’s entertainment, series, and more. A few popular movies and series are listed below.
- Tom Hanks Finch
- The greatest beer run ever
- On the Rocks
- The Sky is Everywhere
- Tom Holland Cherry
- Bad Sisters
- Home Before Dark
- Slow Horses
- Shining Girls
- Now & Then
- Defending Jacob
Frequently Asked Questions
The reason is that the Apple TV app may not be available on your Fire TV in your region. However, you can use the sideloading method and connect to the VPN to access the Apple TV app.
You have to pay $4.99 per month to access the Apple TV app.
To cancel the Apple TV subscription on your Fire TV, go to Settings > Users & Accounts > Subscriptions. Then, choose the Apple TV app and cancel the subscription.
Check if you have an active subscription to the Apple TV Plus and try again.