Zwift is a health and fitness app for training assistance. It can track the daily workout for analyzing and examining the results. The app has a membership for cycling, which costs $14.99 per month and gives you a 7-day free trial. You will be engaged with the Zwift app, and you can do your workouts in a more fun way. And you only need to connect a trainer device like Elite Suite to your bicycle or treadmill. Then, you can play the live simulation game like cycling and running while you enjoy playing the live simulation.
Features of Zwift
- Zwift has 1,000s of workout and training plans for offering versatile fitness goals.
- It provides 200 live events daily including group rides, races, runs, etc.
- This app monitors the daily performance and gives results by tracking your workout.
- It has well trained instructors to guide the users regarding the workout plans and techniques.
- The racing and running tracks has popular cities like New York, London, etc. It also has various virtual worlds.
Install Zwift on Firestick/ Fire TV
You can install Zwift on Firestick only by sideloading it from the other sources due to its unavailability in the Amazon App Store. You can complete this task using
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
- ES File Explorer
1. Launch Firestick and select Settings at the top.
2. Scroll right and click My Fire TV.
3. Select Developer Options and click Apps from Unknown Sources.
4. Tap Turn On in the Apps from Unknown Sources prompt.
Install Zwift on Firestick using Downloader
You can install Downloader for Firestick since it is available in the App Store, and it can sideload the apps on Firestick from other sources.
1. In the Firestick home screen, select the Search icon at the top left corner.
2. Enter Downloader using remote and choose it from the suggestions below.
4. In the Home, enter the Zwift URL https://bit.ly/3JppCRg and click Go to download the file.
5. Select Install to install the app and click Open to launch Zwift on Firestick.
Install Zwift on Firestick using ES File Explorer
ES File Explorer is another installer app to sideload the apps from other sources. If you don’t have ES File Explorer on Firestick, you can download it from Amazon App Store.
1. Go to the Fire TV home screen and click the Search icon.
2. Search for ES File Explorer and select it from the list below.
3. Select Open to start ES File Explorer and click Downloader in the app.
4. Tap the New+ icon at the bottom.
5. Enter the Zwift URL https://bit.ly/3JppCRg in the path and enter Zwift in the Name field.
6. Select Download Now to download the file and click Open file.
7. Now, click Install to initiate the installation and select Install again on a further screen.
8. Tap Open to launch Zwift on Firestick and sign in to your account. Start your workout with Firestick.
How to Cast Zwift on Firestick
By using this method, you can watch Zwift on Firestick without installing the app, but you need to enable the Mirroring option from the Settings.
1. Press the Home button for 5 seconds, and a menu will display on your screen.
2. From the menu, select the Mirroring tab.
3. Now, on your Android Smartphone, install the Zwift app from the Google Play Store.
4. Next, go to the Notification Panel and select Cast. Next, choose your Firestick device.
5. Launch the Zwift app on your Android Smartphone.
6. Play the simulation, and it will display on your Fire TV.
How to Access Zwift from Anywhere in the World
You can’t access the Zwift app from around the globe because of the geo-restrictions. And you legally have the option to unlock the geo-restrictions by connecting to a VPN. Also, your privacy won’t be harmed while connected to a VPN because your internet connection is routed through an encrypted server. So, to get the same feature, you can connect to the NordVPN on Firestick.
1. Get to the home screen on your Firestick and select the Find tab.
2. Next, choose the Search tile. Now, a virtual keyboard will display on the screen.
3. Type NordVPN and search for it.
4. Choose the NordVPN app from the search result.
5. Click on the Download button to install the NordVPN app.
6. Select the Open button to launch the NordVPN app.
7. Log in to your account.
8. Next, select a VPN server to connect and hit the OK button.
Now, you are connected to the Nord VPN. Then, you only need to launch the Zwift app to access it from anywhere in the world.
Frequently Asked Questions
Now, you can only access the Zwift platform with a subscription.
Yes. Zwift works on Firestick.
No, the Zwift app is officially not available on Firestick.
You can use the Downloader or ES File Explorer to install Zwift on Firestick.