Zwift is an interactive application to get training in cycling or running in the form of games. It lets you run or ride with real people worldwide and you can join friends for group races. You can participate in over 500 virtual events from the comfort of your home. The Zwift app is officially available for Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows, Mac, and Apple TV. If you are a Firestick/Fire TV user, you can use third-party apps to sideload the Zwift APK.
How to Install Zwift on Firestick
As discussed earlier, you need to use any one of the sideloading apps to install Zwift on Firestick.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
- Using Downloader
- Using ES File Explorer
After the installation of ES File Explorer or Downloader on Firestick, you have to tweak a few settings to install the Zwift app from unknown sources.
1. Go to the Firestick home screen and click on Settings.
2. Scroll right and click My Fire TV.
3. Select Developer Options and click Install unknown apps.
4. Turn on Downloader (or) ES File Explorer based on the app you use for sideloading.
How to Sideload Zwift on Firestick using Downloader
1. In the Firestick home screen, select the Search icon at the top left corner.
2. Enter Downloader using remote and choose it from the suggestions below.
4. Enter the Zwift APK link (https://bit.ly/3JppCRg) in the URL box and click Go to download the file.
5. Once done, open the downloaded file, and click Install.
6. Wait until the Zwift apk is installed on your Firestick. Click Done.
7. If prompted, click Delete to erase the apk file which is no longer required.
How to Sideload Zwift on Firestick using ES File Explorer
ES File Explorer is another third-party app to sideload apps from other sources. If you don’t have ES File Explorer on Firestick, you can download it from Amazon App Store.
1. Go to the Fire TV home screen and click the Search icon.
2. Search for ES File Explorer and select it from the list.
3. Click Open to run ES File Explorer and click the Downloader icon.
4. Tap the New+ icon at the bottom.
5. Enter the Zwift APK download link (https://bit.ly/3JppCRg) in the Path and enter Zwift in the Name field.
6. Select Download Now to download the file and click Open file.
7. Now, click Install to initiate the installation and click Install if prompted for confirmation.
8. Click Done once the app is installed on your device.
How to Use Zwift on Firestick
1. Long press the Home button on the Firestick remote.
2. Click on Apps from the list of options that appear.
3. From the Your Apps & Channels list, highlight the Zwift app and press the Menu button.
4. Tap Move to Front to add a home screen shortcut for Zwift.
5. Now open the Zwift app from the Firestick home screen.
6. Sign in to your Zwift subscription account to continue.
7. Join any cycling or running event to begin your training.
How to Screen Mirror Zwift on Firestick
If you cannot able to sideload the app, you can use mirroring to access Zwift on Firestick.
1. Long press the Home button for a few seconds, and a menu will display on your screen.
2. From the menu, select the Mirroring tab.
3. Install the Zwift app on your Android smartphone from the Play Store.
4. Next, go to the Notification Panel and select Cast. Next, choose your Firestick-connected TV.
5. Open the Zwift app on your Android Smartphone.
6. Play the simulation, and it will display on your Fire TV.
How to Access Zwift from Anywhere in the World
Unfortunately, the Zwift app is not available in all countries. However, you can unblock geo-restrictions by connecting to a VPN. Also, your privacy won’t be harmed while connected to a VPN because your internet connection is routed through an encrypted server. We recommend users install and use NordVPN on Firestick.
1. Get to the home screen on your Firestick and select the Find tab.
2. Next, choose the Search tile. Now, a virtual keyboard will display on the screen.
3. Type NordVPN and search for it.
4. Choose the NordVPN app from the search result.
5. Click on the Download button to install the NordVPN app.
6. Select the Open button to launch the NordVPN app.
7. Log in to your account.
8. Next, select any US server to connect and hit the OK button.
Your Firestick is successfully connected to the Nord VPN. Open the Zwift app and use it from anywhere.
- Zwift has 1000s of workout and training videos to easily achieve your fitness goals.
- It provides 200 live events daily including group rides, races, runs, etc.
- This app monitors your daily performance and gives results by tracking your workout.
- It has well-trained instructors to guide the users regarding workout plans and techniques.
- Presently, it has 11 immersive worlds including New York, Richmond, London, Yorkshire, etc.
Besides Zwift, there are some indoor cycling apps that are listed as follows.
- Peloton on Firestick
- Wahoo SYSTM
Frequently Asked Questions
No, the Zwift app requires a subscription that costs $14.99 per month. Visit zwift.com/billing/membership and follow the on-screen instructions to sign up for a 14-day free trial.