USTVNow is an excellent service that lets you access lots of American TV channels. If you have this app, you no longer need to rely on cable networks. Further, you can stream tons of media content from this service. Further, you will find channels in various categories like entertainment, news, sports, music, and more. Additionally, you can also stream hundreds of live TV channels. The app works faster and offers a lot of benefits to the subscribers. It has two subscription plans namely, USTVNow Basic plan ($19 per month) and USTVNow DVR plan ($29 per month). However, USTVNow doesn’t have any official streaming app. It can be accessed from its official website. So, take look into the below section of this guide to know how to stream USTVNow on Firestick.
Features of USTVNow
- From this service, you can watch original and exclusive content.
- It lets you access the schedule of any channel.
- The content can be streamed in the full HD quality up to 720p.
- You can save your favorite show and series in My Recordings section to stream later.
- The service can be accessed from anywhere at anytime.
How to Stream USTVNow on Firestick
As there is no app for USTVNow, you can access the USTVNow web version on Firestick via the screen mirroring option. Before you start streaming from USTVNow, you have to sign up for an account. To do so, follow the procedure given below.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
Luckily NordVPN has launched their Black Friday Deals right now in which they offer 68% off + 3 months extra. NordVPN is the Best VPN service For Firestick available in the market right now.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
Steps to Sign Up for USTVNow Account
1. Visit the https://watch.ustvnow.com/guide website from your PC or mobile. If you want you can go to the website on your Firestick using the browser you have installed on the device.
2. From the top of the page, click on Sign In.
3. Further, provide the information that is asked and create a password and click on the Sign Up button.
4. Now, select the subscription plan that you need.
5. Proceed with the payment process and you have successfully created an USTVNow account.
Steps to Stream USTVNow on Firestick
1. Launch your Firestick and go to the home screen.
2. Click on the Find menu and select the Search option.
3. Search for Silk Browser using the on-screen keyboard.
4. Select the app from the search results.
5. Click Download to install the app.
6. Once installed, click Open to launch the app.
7. Now, launch the Silk Browser and visit https://tv.www.ustv.com/.
8. Click Sign In and enter your credentials to stream the content.
9. Now, select and play the content that you want to watch from USTVNow on Firestick.
You can stream USTVNow from your smartphone and PC using the screen mirroring method. Before proceeding with the steps connect your Firestick, smartphone, and PC to the same wifi network.
Steps to Screen Mirror USTVNow on Firestick from a Smartphone
1. Navigate to your Firestick home screen and press the Home button on the remote.
2. Click the Settings icon from the home screen.
3. Further, select Display & Audio.
4. Select Enable Display Mirroring.
5. Next, your Firestick will enter into Display Mirroring mode.
6. Now, on your Smartphone go to Notification Panel tap on Cast or Smart View or Screen Cast option.
7. Select your Firestick device name from the available devices.
8. Now, your device’s screen will be mirrored on your Firestick device.
9. Open Google Chrome or any browser and go to the USTVNow website.
10. Sign in with your account credentials and play the video that you want to watch.
11. Continue streaming from USTVNow on Firestick.
Steps to Cast USTVNow on Firestick from PC
Follow the steps from 1 to 5 from the above section.
6. Launch Google Chrome and visit the https://www.ustvnow.com website.
7. Click on Sign In and enter your credentials to sign in.
8. Now, click the three-dot icon from the top corner of the screen.
9. Select the Cast option from the menu.
10. Select your Firestick device and under Sources click on the Cast tab option.
11. Once the connection is successful, select the channel and start streaming the content on your Firestick.
Instead of subscribing to each app, it is good that you subscribe to one service and access a lot of channels. Some of the popular channels are AMC, CBS, CW, FOX, PBS, Bravo, ESPN, FOX News, Paramount Network, Sundance, TLC, USA, and many more. From both subscriptions, you get 10 days free trial to stream the content for free. Hope, we have given you complete information to watch USTVNow on Firestick. Share your thoughts about this article in the comments section.