USTVNow is a better alternative to streaming services that offer content from live TV channels and on-demand exclusively at a minimal price. As USTVNow is unavailable on Firestick, you can access the platform either by browser or screen mirroring. The live TV channels are categorized into various sections for ease of access. Certain content in USTVNow can be accessed for free just by signing up on the platform.
This article will guide you through step-by-step instructions to access USTVNow on your Fire TV Stick. Read the unique features of USTVNow which will help you to explore the platform.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
Features of USTVNow
- Comes with a clean UI which enables easy navigation between the sections.
- You can watch original and exclusive content.
- It lets you access the schedule of any channel.
- The content can be streamed in the full HD quality up to 720p.
- You can save your favorite show and series in the My Recordings section to stream later.
- The service can be accessed from anywhere at any time.
How to Sign Up for USTVNow Account
You must sign up for an account, to watch content on USTVNow. Moreover, you should purchase the only subscription plan for $29/month to access USTVNow.
1. Visit the https://watch.ustvnow.com/guide website from your PC or mobile. If you want you can go to the website on your Firestick using the browser you have installed on the device.
2. From the top of the page, click on Sign In.
3. Further, provide the information that is asked, create a password, and click on the Sign Up button.
4. Now, select the subscription plan that you need.
5. Proceed with the payment process and you have successfully created a USTVNow account.
How to Watch USTVNow on Firestick using Silk Browser
Before you begin, ensure you use the latest version of the Silk Browser on Fire Stick.
1. Launch your Firestick and go to the home screen.
2. Click on the Find menu and select the Search option.
3. Search for Silk Browser using the on-screen keyboard.
4. Select the app from the search results.
5. Click Download to install the app.
6. Once installed, click Open to launch the app.
7. Now, launch the Silk Browser and visit https://tv.www.ustv.com/.
8. Click Sign In and enter your credentials to stream the content.
9. Now, select and play the content that you want to watch from USTVNow on Firestick.
How to Screen Mirror USTVNow on Firestick
You can stream USTVNow from your smartphone and PC using the screen mirroring on Fire TV Stick. Before proceeding with the steps connect your Firestick, smartphone, and PC to the same wifi network.
Screen Mirror from Smartphone
1. Navigate to your Firestick home screen and press the Home button on the remote.
2. Click the Settings icon from the home screen.
3. Further, select Display & Audio.
4. Select Enable Display Mirroring.
5. Next, your Firestick will enter into Display Mirroring mode.
6. Now, on your Smartphone go to Notification Panel and tap on Cast or Smart View or Screen Cast option.
7. Select your Firestick device name from the available devices.
8. Now, your device’s screen will be mirrored on your Firestick device.
9. Open Google Chrome or any browser and go to the USTVNow website.
10. Sign in with your account credentials and play the video that you want to watch.
11. Continue streaming from USTVNow on Firestick.
Screen Mirror from PC
Ensure you have enabled mirroring on Firestick to cast the content from your PC.
1. Launch Google Chrome and visit the https://www.ustvnow.com website.
2. Click on Sign In and enter your credentials to sign in.
3. Now, click the three-dot icon from the top corner of the screen.
4. Select the Cast option from the menu.
5. Select your Firestick device and under Sources click on the Cast tab option.
6. Once the connection is successful, select the channel and start streaming the content on your Firestick.
USTVNow does offer a free trial to users. However, you need to purchase the free trial for $2.99 (1 Day) or $12.99 (7 Days).
If USTVNow is not working on Firestick, check the internet connection whether it is stable. Ensure the devices are connected to the same WiFi if you cast. Check the browser’s compatibility. Resubscribe the plan if it is expired.