TiviMate Player is one of the best IPTV players used to stream different IPTV services. It lets you integrate multiple M3U URLs, Xtream Codes, and Stalker Portal provided by various IPTV service providers. Tivimate comes with a simple and user-friendly interface. It lets the users access it for free and also get a premium subscription to get full-fetched features of TiviMate. Though the TiviMate app is unavailable on the Amazon App Store, it can be streamed on Firestick and other Android devices like Android TV Box, smartphones, etc.
Features of TiviMate IPTV Player
- Compatible with popular IPTV services.
- Free to download and access.
- It lets you modify the appearance of the player.
- Record your favorite videos and watch them offline.
- It lets you integrate multiple playlists at the same time.
- It supports parental control options.
How to Install Tivimate on Firestick
First, we will sideload the TiviMate apk through the Downloader app on Firestick, as Downloader is the best-sideloading app for Firestick.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
1. Navigate to the Firestick home screen by pressing the Home button on your Firestick remote.
2. Select the Find and click the Search tile.
3. Enter Downloader in the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
4. Pick the Downloader app from the search results.
5. Tap the Download button to install the app.
6. Once the Downloader is installed, click Open to launch the app.
7. Go to the Firestick home screen and click the Settings icon.
8. Tap the My Fire TV tile.
9. Choose the Developer Options.
10. Select the Install Unknown Apps option.
11. Enable Downloader to install unknown sources on Firestick.
12. Locate the Downloader app and tap the Home tab.
13. Type the URL link of the TiviMate apk in the URL field.
14. Click the Go button to get the apk file.
15. Once the apk file is downloaded, tap Install.
16. After installation, hit Open to launch the app.
How to Download TiviMate on Firestick
You can also install the TiviMate app on Firestick using Aptoide on Firestick. Unfortunately, the Aptoide app is not available in the Amazon App Store, so first, you need to sideload it using the Downloader app.
1. Locate the Downloader app and click the Home tab on the left pane.
2. Enter the URL link of the Aptoide apk in the URL field.
3. Click Go to download the apk file.
4. Next, tap Install to get the app.
5. After installation, hit Open to launch the app.
6. Open the app and click the Search icon at the top left corner.
7. Pick the app and tap the Install button.
8. Finally, hit Open to launch the app on your Amazon Firestick.
How to Use TiviMate on Firestick
1. Navigate to the Apps section and pick the TiviMate app.
2. Press the Menu button on your Firestick remote.
3. Choose Move to launch the app on your Firestick home screen.
How to Set Up TiviMate on Firestick
1. Open the app and click the Add Playlist button.
2. On the next screen, choose the M3U playlist.
3. Enter the M3U URL and tap the Next button.
4. Now, the URL you entered will be processed.
5. Next, you need to enter the playlist name.
6. Click Done to complete the process.
7. To enable EPG, click the Settings option from the menu.
8. Select EPG under Settings and swipe the toggle next to the default source.
9. Choose the content you want to stream on Firestick.
10. If you want to record, tap the record icon at the bottom right screen.
11. Click the CC icon to enable subtitles.
12. If you like the video, tap the Star icon to add it to your favorites.
13. If you need to stream many channels simultaneously, hit the Multi-View icon next to Recordings.
14. To close the app automatically after some time, hit the Stop Watch icon and set the time.
How to Sign Up to TiviMate Premium
You must install the TiviMate companion app on your Android smartphone to sign up for TiviMate Premium.
1. Unlock your Android Smartphone and go to the Google Play Store.
2. Search for the TiviMate companion app.
3. Pick the app from the search results and click the Install button.
4. Once the app is installed, launch it on your device.
5. Open the app and tap the Account button.
6. Follow the on-screen instructions to create an account.
7. After you create the account, type your account details to sign up.
How to Unlock TiviMate Premium on Firestick
1. Locate the TiviMate app on your Firestick.
2. Go through the premium features and tap the Next button.
3. On the next screen, tap the Account option.
4. Type your email address and password in the provided fields.
5. Once entered, click the Login button to activate TiviMate Premium on Firestick.
How to Use a VPN on Firestick
Though TiviMate is legal to use, the IPTV services you stream through it may contain content that doesn’t have a proper license. So it is better to use a trusted VPN with your Firestick.
1. First, search and install ExpressVPN on Firestick.
2. Launch the ExpressVPN app and sign in with your account details.
3. Choose a country and tap the Connect button.
4. Open the TiviMate Player and stream it on your Firestick.
5. Tap the Disconnect button to stop using the VPN.
Though there are many IPTV Players available in the market, TiviMate is the best choice will be the best choice for you to stream different IPTV services on your Amazon Firestick.
Frequently Asked Questions
TiviMate is an IPTV Player used to stream different IPTV services on Firestick.
The TiviMate premium costs $4.99 per year, and the lifetime subscription costs $19.99 per month. Moreover, you can stream it on 5 different devices simultaneously.
Yes, TiviMate is 100% legal to use.
Navigate to the Apps section and select the TiviMate app. Next, press the Menu button on your Firestick remote and choose More Info. If you see an update, click Update to get the latest version of TiviMate on Firestick.