Titanium TV is one of the best streaming apps that has something for everyone to watch. It has a user-friendly interface that lets you easily navigate its sections and watch entertainment content. The Titanium app is available for free without hidden costs or any in-app purchases. You can stream the media content from lower to high definition quality based on your internet connection. Titanium TV lets you access live TV and various TV channels around the world. With the built-in media player available, you can stream all types of video files easily. However, you can’t install the Titanium TV app directly on your Firestick. Let’s explore the different ways to get the Titanium TV.
Features of Titanium TV
- In the Movies and TV shows option, you can find a lot of subcategories.
- The Titanium TV app has a huge library of movies and TV shows.
- Titanium TV comes with a clean interface to navigate easily.
- New videos are being updated every week.
- You get to stream the latest movies and TV shows from the app.
- Subtitles are available for all the media content.
How to Install Titanium TV on Firestick
As Titanium TV is not officially available on Amazon App Store, you have to sideload the app on Firestick. You can sideload an apk file in two ways.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
- Using Downloader
- Using EX File Explorer
1. Go to the Firestick home screen, click on the Settings or Cog icon.
2. Select the My Fire TV option.
3. Select Developer Options.
4. Click Install Unknown Apps.
5. Turn on the option for Downloader or ES File Explorer to install the third-party apps.
Steps to Sideload Titanium TV on Firestick using Downloader
1. Go to the Firestick home screen, click the Find menu and select the Search option.
2. Type Downloader in the search bar and pick the app from the search results.
3. Click Get or Download to install the app.
4. Once the app is downloaded, click Open to launch the app.
5. Click Allow to access photos, media, and files.
6. Enter the download link of Titanium TV APK on Firestick.
7. Once the apk file gets downloaded, click Install.
8. Click Open to launch the app. Or click on Done to complete the process.
Steps to Sideload Titanium TV on Firestick using ES File Explorer
1. Search for ES File Explorer by clicking the Search option from the home screen.
2. Choose the ES File Explorer app from the suggestions.
3. Click Download to download the ES File Explorer.
4. When downloaded, click Open to launch ES File Explorer app.
5. Click Downloader from ES File Explorer home screen. You have to buy the premium version of ES File Explorer to install apks.
6. Next, click on the +New icon.
7. In the Path field, enter the URL of the Titanium TV apk file and in the Name field, enter Titanium TV.
8. After typing, click Download Now option.
9. When the apk file is downloaded, click the Open file option.
10. Next, click on Install.
11. After the installation, click Open to launch the app.
12. Watch your favorite video content in the ES File Explorer app.
Titanium TV app is the best option to get complete entertainment on Fire Stick for free. Additionally, you can also access live TV channels. At present, Titanium TV doesn’t offer its service to the users, so you can look for some other alternatives like Cyberflix TV or CatMouse. If you have any questions about this article, do let us know in the comments section.