- Install Telegram using Downloader: Launch the Downloader → Enable Unknown Sources → Enter the URL → Click Go → Click Install.
- Using ES File Explorer: Launch ES File Explorer → Enable Unknown Sources → Click Downloader icon > +New > Enter the URL > Click Download Now > Open File > Install > Install.
- Mirror Telegram to Firestick: Connect the devices with the same WiFi → Launch Telegram > Go to Notification Center → Click Cast → Select your Firestick to connect.
Telegram is a messaging application like Whatsapp used by more than 700 million people worldwide. It is a simple app, so anybody can send Telegram messages because you already know it. The messages you send are encrypted and can self-destruct. It lets you access your chats from multiple devices, and it delivers messages faster than any other application. It is safe and secure to send messages using Telegram as it protects messages from hacker attacks. You can create a group with up to 200000 members. The app is free to download and access on Android, iOS, iPhone, iPad, PC, Linux, macOS, and more. If you wish to use Telegram on the big screen, Firestick will be the best choice for you.
How to Install Telegram on Amazon Firestick using Downloader
Telegram doesn’t have native support for Firestick, so you need to sideload the app using the Downloader app for Firestick. Downloader is the best sideloading app for Firestick.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
1. Navigate to the Firestick home screen.
2. Tap the Find and click the Search tile.
3. Enter Downloader on the search bar using the virtual keyboard.
4. Pick the app from the search results.
5. Click the Download button to install the Downloader app.
6. After installing the app, hit Open to launch the app on your Firestick.
7. Go back to the Firestick home screen.
8. Click the Settings icon on the top right corner.
9. Select MY Fire TV on the Settings screen.
10. Tap the Developer Options and click Install Unknown Apps.
11. Enable the Downloader to install unknown apps.
12. Locate the Downloader app and tap the Home tab.
13. Enter the Download link of the Telegram apk in the URL field.
14. Hit the Go button to get the apk file.
15. Next, open the apk file and select the Install button.
16. After installation, tap Open to launch the app on your Firestick.
How to Download Telegram on Firestick using ES File Explorer
You can also sideload the app using the ES File Explorer app on your Firestick. First, install the app and enable the unknown sources on your Firestick.
Preliminary Requirements: navigate to Settings >> My Fire TV >> Developer Options >> Install Unknown Apps >> Enable ES File Explorer.
1. Open the ES File Explorer app on your Firestick.
2. On the home screen, click the Downloader icon.
3. Tap the +New icon at the bottom of the screen.
4. Enter the download link of the Telegram apk in the Path field and the name of the app in the Name field.
5. Once entered, click the Download Now option.
6. After downloading the apk file, tap the Open File option.
7. Next, hit the Install button to get the app on your Firestick.
8. Finally, click Open to launch the app on your Firestick.
How to Use Telegram on Firestick
1. Navigate to the Your Apps & Channels section.
2. Highlight the Telegram app among the available apps.
3. Press the Menu button on your Firestick remote.
4. Choose Move to launch the app on your Firestick.
5. Once the app is launched, open it from the home screen.
6. Type our phone number with the country code to verify with OTP.
7. Now, you can start using the Telegram app on your Firestick.
How to Screen Mirror Telegram to Firestick
You can screen mirror the Telegram app from your Smartphone to your Firestick. To screen mirror your Android phone to Firestick, you need to connect both devices to the same Wi-Fi network.
1. Long press the Home button on your Firestick remote until the quick menu appears on the screen.
2. Select the Mirroring tile from the menu that appears on the screen.
3. Unlock your mobile and navigate to the Google Play Store.
4. Search and install the Telegram app.
5. Next, navigate to the Notification Panel.
6. Tap the Cast icon to screen mirror your Android phone.
7. Select your Firestick device name under the available devices.
8. Your Android phone screen will be displayed on your Firestick-connected TV screen.
9. Open the Telegram app on your Android Smartphone.
10. Finally, start using the Telegram app on your Firestick.
How to Use Telegram All Over the World
If you cannot access Telegram in your country, you must use a VPN to access the Telegram app.
1. Initially, install the ExpressVPN app on your Firestick.
2. Open the ExpressVPN app and sign in with your account.
3. Choose a country and click the Connect button.
4. Open the Telegram app and start using it on your Firestick.
5. To stop using a VPN, open the VPN screen and tap the Disconnect button.
Though there are many messaging apps available in the market, Telegram will be the best choice because it lets you add people based on your location. Further, you can share your live location with a single click and schedule messages to send at a particular time and date. So you can follow any of the above methods to install and use Telegram on your Amazon Firestick.
Frequently Asked Questions
The Telegram app is free to download and access on various devices.