- Sideload Shack TV on Firestick: Enable Install unknown apps → Open Downloader → Enter URL and click Go → INSTALL → DONE.
Shack TV is an IPTV provider with live channels and on-demand content from all around the world. It has over 6500 channels to stream live news and sports. Apart from that, Shack TV has 150000 hours of on-demand movies and TV series with excellent streaming quality. The contents are organized into different categories to give a user-friendly experience. Like most other IPTV, Shack TV supports multiple streaming platforms, including Firestick. But there is no official app for the Shack TV on the Amazon App Store. So the only possible way to get the Shack TV on Firestick is through sideloading.
Shack TV is a subscription-based service with different Plans.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
Luckily NordVPN has launched their Black Friday Deals right now in which they offer 68% off + 3 months extra. NordVPN is the Best VPN service For Firestick available in the market right now.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
- Starter Plan: $9.9 a month
- Economy Plan: $27 for 3 months
- Business Plan: $48 for 6 months
- Business Plan: $84 for a year
- Starter Plan: $24.99 a month
- Economy Plan: $59.99 for 3 months
- Business Plan: $99.99 for 6 months
How to Install Shack TV on Firestick
As mentioned above, the Shack TV is unavailable on the Amazon App Store for the Firestick user to download. So the only possible way to install the Shack TV is to sideload the app using a third-party sideloading tool like the Downloader app.
1. Select Find from the Firestick home page and select the Search tile.
2. Type Downloader using the virtual keyboard and select the same from the suggestions below.
3. Select the Downloader app and install it on your Firestick.
4. Once the installation is over, go to Firestick Settings and select the My Fire TV option.
5. Now, select Developer Options.
6. In this section, select Install unknown apps.
7. Click on the Downloader and turn it ON. This will allow the Downloader to sideload third-party apps on your Firestick.
Note: If the ADB Debugging is turned off in the Developer Options, turn it ON.
8. Open the Downloader app on the Firestick.
9. Select the search bar and enter the URL of the Shack TV app apk and click Go.
10. Once the apk file download is complete, click INSTALL.
11. When the installation is over, click OPEN.
12. Select the Delete option for the following two prompts to delete the apk file.
How to Use the Shack TV on Firestick
1. From the Firestick home screen, select the Apps icon.
2. Under Your Apps & Games, highlight the Shack TV.
3. Once highlighted, click on the Menu button on the Firestick remote.
4. Click on the Move option to move the Shack TV app to a spot that is easy to access.
5. Now launch the Shack TV app and sign in with your subscription account sign-in credentials.
What is on Shack TV
From the home screen of the Shack TV app, you can select the content you want to stream and access other settings of the app.
LIVE TV: Click on this option to watch live TV channels from different countries worldwide.
MOVIES and SERIES: These sections contain on-demand and blockbuster movies and top hit TV series.
INSTALL EPG: Allows you to install Electronic Programme Guide to access channels quickly and know the channels’ schedules.
MULTI-SCREEN: This option allows you to watch up to 4 different content on the same screen simultaneously by splitting the screen.
CATCH UP: Allows you to watch TV shows you might have missed earlier.
How to Stream Shack TV on Firestick with VPN
Although the Shack TV is a safe IPTV provider, it is always recommended to use a VPN service while streaming content on any IPTV. A VPN service will help you stay anonymous and thus escape any copyright infringement issues. Subscribe to a VPN service to stream Shack TV content in peace.
1. Firstly, install NordVPN on your Firestick device.
2. Once the app is installed, launch the app and log in to your account.
3. Select a country and connect to its server.
4. Now open the Shack TV app and start streaming any content.
More About Shack TV
- Reliable service to stream live TV channels.
- Very easy-to-use interface.
- Multiple connections plan to watch on up to 3 devices simultaneously.
- Request content and receive it from the app’s developers
- Record live TV content to watch them anytime you want.
Shack TV Channel List
- ABC HD
- ABC News
- America Heros Channels
- Animal Planet HD
- Antenna TV
- Azteca Trece HD
- BBC America
- beIN USA HD
- bet ca NBC
- Big Ten Networks
- Bloomberg HD
- Boomerang HD
- Canal Uno HD
- Caracol 2 HD
- Cartoon Network
- C-Spain 2 HD
- Comedy Central
- Crime and Investigation Channel
- Discovery Science
- Disney HD
- El Tiempo
- ESPN Deportees HD
- Fox Business Network
- Fox Deportess HD
- Lifetime Latino
- Max Latino
- Music plus
- MTV Latino
- Nat Geo
- NBC East
- OLN HD
- PBS East
- Passion HD
- RCN HD
Shack TV is one of the best IPTV providers, but users must create an account to access the app’s features. Here are some alternative apps for the Shack TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
Shack TV channels are sourced from the USA, UK, France, Canada, Spain, Colombia, Cuba, Ecuador, Peru, Puerto Rico, and many other countries.
Shack TV is compatible with Amazon Fire TV, Firestick TV, Android TV and phones, iPhone, iPad, Linux, MAC, M3U, NVIDIA Shield, PS4, and Linux.