- Apple Music is not available for Firestick, but you can listen to Apple Music using Alexa Skills.
- You can enable Alexa Skills using the Amazon Alexa mobile app or Alexa Web.
- Use Alexa voice commands to stream Apple Music on Firestick.
- Cast Apple Music to Firestick using your Android smartphone.
PureVPN is one of the fastest VPNs with a 20Gbps server speed and the best VPN for Firestick with thousands of server locations. You can stream, download, and browse your favorite content using PureVPN without any limits or boundaries. With a single susbcription, you will access over 10 devices simultaneously ad features like split tunneling, kill switch, no log, etc. It is available for all Android, iOS smartphones, Windows, and Mac. PureVPN also supports streaming devices like Amazon Firestick, Google Chromecast, Roku, and other similar devices.
It offers 3 types of subscriptions. They are
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
In addition to that, you can also get additional features like
- DDoS Protection – $ 3.99 /month
- Port Forwarding – $ 0.99 /month
- Dedicated IP – $ 2.99 /month
- Dedicated IP with Port Forwarding – $ 3.49 /month
Note: It also offers a limited-time plan at $1.49/ month for 5 years. You can go to the PureVPN official website to subscribe to their plans.
PureVPN Safety Check
If you wonder whether the PureVPN app is safe to install and stream on Firestick. With the test results, we confirm that the app is completely safe and secure to stream, It has tested zero positives with spam and malware. Moreover, it has no issues found with the SLS and TLS report.
How to Download PureVPN on Firestick
PureVPN is available in Amazon App Store, so it can be easily installed on your Amazon Firestick smart TV.
#1 Tap the Find title on the Home screen of your Firestick TV and click Search.
#2 In the search bar, type PureVPN and click the Search icon.
#3 Choose PureVPN in the search results.
#4 Click the Get button to start the downloading process.
#5 After the download is complete, click the Open button to run the VPN.
How to Get PureVPN on Firestick using Amazon Website
You can install PureVPN on Firestick from the Amazon website.
#1 Go to Amazon.com using your PC browser.
#2 Select the Search bar and search for PureVPN.
#3 Pick the app from the search results.
#4 Select the Sign in option on the right side of the page.
#5 Provide your Amazon Account credentials to sign in.
#6 Select your Fire TV device and follow the prompt.
#7 Once done, the app will reflect on your Firestick device.
Note: It may take a few hours to download and install the PureVPN app on a Firestick device.
How to Setup the PureVPN on Firestick
After installing, you must set up the Firestick to use the VPN. Follow the below steps to set up the PureVPN on Firestick. To use PureVPN, you need to have any of three subscription plans.
#1 On opening the VPN, enter your login credentials and tap login.
#2 Choose your desired country in the country list.
#3 Click the Connect button on the next screen to connect to PureVPN.
PureVPN is the must-have app on your Firestick. To access all the restricted content, you need to have a VPN like this. Install the PureVPN on Firestick using the above-mentioned instruction and browse without any restrictions.
More About PureVPN
Unlike other VPNs, the features of PureVPN are unique. The features of PureVPN are as follows.
- With PureVPN on your Firestick, you can stream and browse any online content without restrictions.
- PureVPN has more than 2000 servers and 300,000 IPs in over 140 countries. If you can’t connect to one IP, you can switch to another easily.
- PureVPN is P2P enabled. You can download torrent files or any files through PureVPN’S secured connection.
- PureVPN has a Split Tunneling feature. It will split your data between your ISP and VPN to get the maximum browsing speed.
- If you have any errors or issues, you can go for live chat support. It is online for 24 hrs.
- PureVPN has Universal Unblocking too. You can get to stream Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, and other similar streaming platforms in any location.
You can check out any of the best alternative VPNs for PureVPN like
No, PureVPN requires a subscription to access.
Yes, PureVPN works well with Firestick.
Yes, PureVPN is one of the best and most trusted VPNs for Firestick.