- Install Nodi Apk using Downloader: Launch the Downloader → Enable Unknown Sources → Enter the URL → Click Go → Click Install.
- Using ES File Explorer: Launch ES File Explorer → Enable Unknown Sources → Click Downloader icon > +New > Enter the URL > Click Download Now > Open File > Install > Install.
Nodi is one of the best Kodi forks available on the market. It lets you stream movies, TV shows, music, PVR, photos, and sports. It has a similar user interface to Kodi and more advanced features than Kodi. Nodi is compatible with all video formats .mp4, .mov, and .flv. So you can seamlessly stream all your favorite movies. With the Nodi app, you can also play Android and iOS games. Though it’s a free service ad will not annoy you in between. The Nodi app is unavailable in major app stores, including Firestick App Store. So you need to sideload the Nodi apk on Firestick using third-party apps.
Features of Nodi APK
- Nodi Apk has a simple and user-friendly interface
- Offers content in different categories movies, radios, add-ons, pictures, and more
- It lets you customize the app and change colors
- Supports IPTV services and live TV channels
- Works as the best alternative for Kodi
How to Install Nodi Apk on Amazon Firestick
First, we will sideload the Nodi apk on Firestick using the Downloader app on Firestick. Downloader is the trusted app to sideload third-party apps on your Amazon Firestick.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
Luckily NordVPN has launched their Black Friday Deals right now in which they offer 68% off + 3 months extra. NordVPN is the Best VPN service For Firestick available in the market right now.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
1. Launch the Firestick home screen by pressing the Home button on your Firestick remote.
2. Tap the Find and click the Search tile.
3. Enter the downloader in the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
4. Tap the Download button to install the app.
5. Once the app is installed, launch it on your Firestick.
6. Navigate to the Firestick home screen again and click the Settings icon.
7. Select the My Fire TV tile on the settings screen.
8. Tap the Developer Options.
9. Click the Install unknown apps option.
10. Enable Downloader to install unknown sources.
11. Locate the Downloader app and click the Home tab.
12. Enter the download link of the Nodi apk in the URL field.
13. Click Go to get the apk file.
14. After downloading the apk file, open it and tap the Install button.
15. Once the installation is over, hit Open to launch the app on your Firestick.
How to Download Nodi Apk on Firestick
Another method to get the Nodi app on Firestick is to sideload the Nodi apk using the ES File Explorer on Firestick.
1. First, install the ES File Explorer app on Firestick.
2. Click Settings on the Firestick home screen.
3. Choose My Fire TV >> Developer Options >> Install Unknown Sources >> Turn on ES File Explorer to install unknown sources.
4. Open the ES File Explorer app and click the Downloader icon.
5. Tap the +New icon at the bottom of the screen.
6. Enter the Download link of the Nodi apk in the Path field and the app’s name in the Name field.
7. Click Download Now to get the apk file.
8. Next, tap the Open File button and click Install.
9. Wait till the app is installed.
10. After installing the app, tap Open to launch the app on your Amazon Firestick.
How to Use Nodi Apk on Amazon Firestick
1. Navigate to the Apps section on Firestick.
2. Select the app from the available apps.
3. Press the Menu button on your Firestick remote.
4. Choose Move to launch the app on your Firestick home screen.
5. Open the Nodi app and click the Continue button.
6. Tap Allow to let the Nodi app access the files stored on your Firestick.
7. Now, you can view the home screen of the Nodi app.
8. Choose the content to stream on your Firestick.
How to Stream Nodi on Firestick using a VPN
Nodi is a third-party streaming service, so that may contain content that will lead to legal issues. So it is better to use the best VPN with Firestick while streaming Kodi.
1. Install ExpressVPN on Firestick.
2. Open the app and sign in with your account.
3. Choose a country and click the Connect button.
4. Now, open the Nodi app and stream it on your Firestick.
5. After streaming, open the VPN screen and click the Disconnect button.
Try out any of the above methods to install the Nodi apk on Firestick and stream your favorite movies and TV shows without spending a penny. You can also use other streaming services, such as CyberFlix and BeeTV, as an alternative for Nodi on Firestick.
Frequently Asked Questions
Commonly, unregistered streaming services will provide content without a proper license. So it is better to use a VPN while streaming Nodi on Firestick.
The Nodi apk is free to download and access on various devices.