- Install NFL to stream NFL Redzone: Launch Firestick home → tap Find and click Search → enter NFL → pick the app → click Get → hit Open to launch the app.
- Activate NFL: Launch the app → Note the Activation code → Go to the activation page → Login → Enter the Code → Activate → Stream NFL Redzone.
NFL Redzone used to watch every touchdown from every game every Sunday afternoon during the regular season and acts as the perfect Fantasy Football companion. With that, you can watch seven straight hours of live football on Sundays featuring up to 8 games within the octobox. You can access NFL Redzone on Firestick using the NFL app or streaming services. Moreover, the NFL app is compatible with Amazon Firestick but needs a subscription to a TV provider.
How to Install the NFL App using NFL Redzone on Firestick
The primary way to watch NFL Redzone on Firestick is through the NFL app. It is available on the Amazon App Store, so follow the below steps to stream NFL Redzone on Firestick.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
Luckily NordVPN has launched their Black Friday Deals right now in which they offer 68% off + 3 months extra. NordVPN is the Best VPN service For Firestick available in the market right now.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
1. Set up Firestick and connect it to the Wi-Fi network.
2. Press the Home button on your Firestick remote to launch the Firestick home screen.
3. Tap the Find and click the Search tile.
4. Enter NFL in the search bar using the on-screen keyboard.
5. Choose the official app from the search results.
6. Click the Get button to install the app.
7. Once the installation is over, tap Open to launch the app.
How to Activate and Use NFL on Firestick
1. Go to the Your Apps&Channels section.
2. Highlight the NFL app from the list of available apps.
3. Press the Options button on your Firestick remote.
4. Choose Move to launch the app on your Firestick home screen.
5. Launch the app and sign in with your TV service provider.
6. Now, write down the activation code that appears on the screen.
7. Open a web browser and go to the NFL activation website.
8. Type the activation code in the provided field.
9. Once entered, click the Continue button.
10. On the next screen, choose your TV service provider.
11. You will be redirected to the login screen of your service provider.
12. Enter your login details and click the Continue button.
13. Again, open the NFL app on your device.
14. Go to the Featured section and choose NFL Redzone.
15. Now, you can start streaming NFL Redzone on your Firestick.
How to Stream NFL Redzone without Cable on Firestick
If you don’t have an active subscription from the TV service provider, you can use the familiar streaming services mentioned below to stream NFL Redzone without cable.
2. Sling TV
3. YouTube TV
4. Hulu + Live TV.
fuboTV on Firestick is one of the best streaming services to stream NFL Redzone. With that, you can watch 220+ live TV channels. The popular channels of fuboTV are MTV, AMC, ESPN, and CBS. It lets you stream your favorite events on two different devices concurrently. To stream NFL Redzone on Firestick, you need to get a subscription that costs $64.99 per month. fuboTV is compatible with Android, iOS, Apple TV, Android TV, and other major platforms.
2. Sling TV
Sling TV is another option to stream NFL Redzone on Firestick. Using Sling TV on Firestick, you can watch 50+ live TV channels, including popular live TV channels. Sling TV offers three different subscription plans. The Sling Blue and the Sling Orange cost $35 per month, and the Sling Blue+Orange cost $50 per month. You need an extra spots add-on that costs $5 per month to get NFL Redzone with Firestick. Sling TV is also compatible with all the major platforms, including Firestick.
3. YouTube TV
YouTube TV is another friendly service used to watch NFL Redzone on Firestick. It offers 85+ live TV channels and includes all the categories, such as movies, shows, series, sports, and more. YouTube TV on Firestick comes with a subscription plan that costs $64.99 per month. But to get the sports channels and NFL Redzone, you need a sports addon that costs $10.99 per month. YouTube TV can be streamed on Android, iOS, Apple TV, Android TV, and Firestick.
4. Hulu + Live TV
Hulu + Live TV is the choice for you to watch NFL Redzone on Firestick. With Hulu + Live TV on Firestick, you can watch 75+ live TV channels in all categories, including sports and news. It comes with a subscription plan that costs $64.99 per month. In addition, you need to get an add-on that costs $9.99 per month to watch NFL Redzone, Outdoor Channel, and other sports channels. Hulu + Live TV is also compatible with all the major platforms, including Firestick.
How to Use NFL Redzone All Over the World
If the popular streaming services that you use to stream NFL Redzone are not available in your country, you need to use a VPN with your Firestick. Because using a VPN, you can spoof your location and access the geo-restricted content from your place.
1. First, install the IPVanish VPN on Firestick.
2. Open the app and sign in with your account details.
3. Choose a country from the drop-down menu and tap the Connect button.
4. Open the streaming app and watch NFL on Firestick.
5. Now, hit the Disconnect button to stop using NFL Redzone on your Firestick.
If you want to stream the NFL Redzone for free, you can use the NFL app and sign in with your cable TV provider. If you don’t have an active subscription, you can use the streaming services to watch NFL Redzone on Firestick.
Highlights of NFL Redzone
- Brings you the touchdown of every game.
- Offers 7 straight hours of live football.
- It can be steamed on all the major platforms.
- Compatible with popular TV providers
Frequently Asked Questions
You can use the free trial periods of the streaming services to watch NFL Redzone on Firestick free.
No, NFL Redzone is not available on Amazon Prime.
No, you should have an active subscription from your TV provider or a subscription from popular streaming services such as Sling TV and fuboTV.