A VPN is an essential tool to protect your devices from any cyber threats. McAfee is one of the powerful Antivirus tools that come with a built-in VPN service. Hence, you can use McAfee VPN for multiple purposes. It helps you to safeguard your private information, bypass geo-restrictions, and many more. You can enjoy surfing the internet anonymously with a hidden IP address. Access various streaming services, apps, sites, etc. just by turning-on the McAfee VPN. It is compatible with most Android and iOS devices. If you wonder how to get McAfee VPN for your Firestick, just follow the below section.
Features of McAfee VPN
Some of the fabulous features of McAfee VPN are:
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
- It provides excellent customer support 24/7 by means of email or chat.
- You can access this VPN service on up to five different devices.
- It offers both free service and paid-service versions.
- Get an unlimited data plan with its subscription and it also provides a 7-days free trial.
- The built-in browser helps you to browse easily.
- This app comes with bank-grade encryption to protect your online data.
- The cost of McAfee VPN is about $7.99/ month or $34.99/year.
How to Install McAfee VPN on Firestick
Firestick does not support McAfee VPN directly. Therefore, you need to have any sideload apps like the Downloader app to install McAfee VPN on Firestick.
- Start the Settings menu on your Firestick homepage.
- Navigate to My Fire TV/Device and choose Developer Options.
- Click and turn-on Apps from Unknown Sources.
1. Launch the Downloader App on Firestick and the Home screen will appear.
2. Provide the URL of the McAfee VPN (http://bit.ly/3o7JIFa) and tap Go.
3. Wait for the apk file to complete its download.
4. Now, press the Install option and then the app starts to install.
5. After that, click-on the Open button to access the app.
An Alternate Method
You have got many alternate methods to install McAfee VPN on Firestick. One of the methods is mentioned below.
Install McAfee VPN on Firestick via ES File Explorer
Use ES File Explorer to get McAfee VPN on Firestick with simple steps.
1. Once done with pre-requisite, open the ES File Explorer app.
2. Head over to the Tools section and choose the Downlaod Manager option.
3. Hit the +New icon at the bottom menu.
4. Place the URL of the McAfee VPN (http://bit.ly/3o7JIFa) in the search bar.
5. Click-on the Download Now option and tap Open file button.
6. Press Install and once again hit the Install option to start the installation.
7. After that, select Open to start accessing the app.
Using McAfee VPN helps you to protect your device from viruses, malware, spyware, and ransomware attacks. You no need to worry about any unwanted cookies and files on your device, as it deletes them regularly. Download McAfee VPN on your respective device and enjoy surfing the internet without any fear.