- Install KlowdTV using Amazon App Store: Tap Find → Click Search → Search KlowdTV → Tap Get → Click Open.
- Install KlowdTV Using Downloader: Open Downloader → Select Home → Input the KlowdTV APK URL → Click Go to download → Open the downloaded file and click on Install.
- Cast KlowdTV to Firestick: Install KlowdTV on Android → Open the KlowdTV app → Log in with your account → Click Cast from the notification panel → Select your Firestick device → Start streaming KlowdTV.
KlowdTV is an application to stream shows like One America News Network, AWE, and more. You can either access it for free or with a premium subscription. KlowdTV is supported on various devices such as Android, iOS, Google TV, Roku, Samsung Smart TV, LG Smart TV, Apple TV, and Amazon Firestick. If you are a Firestick user, you can follow any of these methods to watch KlowdTV on Firestick.
- Stream 100+ live channels, movies, breaking news, and sports hunting.
- It has famous channels like EuroNews, CourtTV, Nasa TV, Popstar, and more.
- New TV shows and channels are added every week.
- Watch all content in HD quality.
- Record live TV shows to stream them offline.
KlowdTV Plans & Pricing
KlowdTV has a free plan that offers over 69 channels. If you want more channels, you can opt for a subscription. It also offers a 7-day free trial. Note that the premium plan will be auto-renewed every month. To cancel the KlowdTV subscription, go to your profile and click the Discontinue option.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
Luckily NordVPN has launched their Black Friday Deals right now in which they offer 68% off + 3 months extra. NordVPN is the Best VPN service For Firestick available in the market right now.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
- 69 channels
- US Military Abroad
- Free stream OAN News channel
- 67 channels
- 70 channels
- 133 channels
|Price Per Month||$2.50||$4.99||$9.99|
|Price Per Year||$30||$58.99||$119.88|
How to Install KlowdTV on Amazon Firestick
Since the KlowdTV app has native support for Firestick, you can install the app directly from the Amazon App Store.
1. Initially, set up your Firestick device and connect it to the Wi-Fi network.
2. Press the Home button on your Firestick remote to launch the Firestick home screen.
3. Tap Find and click the Search tile.
4. Type KlowdTV in the search bar using the virtual keyboard.
5. Pick the KlowdTV app from the search results and click the Get button.
6. Once the app is installed, hit Open to launch the app.
Alternate Way to Install KlowdTV on Firestick
You can also sideload the KlowdTV apk on Firestick if you don’t the app on the Amazon App Store. You should use the Downloader app to sideload the KlowdTV apk on Firestick.
1. First, install the Downloader app on your Firestick.
2. After installing the app, launch it on your Firestick.
3. Go to the Firestick home screen and click the Settings icon.
4. Choose My Fire TV >> Developer Options >> Install Unknown Apps >> Turn on Downloader to install unknown sources on Firestick.
5. Open the Downloader app and tap the Home tab.
6. Enter the download link of the KlowdTV apk in the URL field.
7. Click Go to download the apk file from the URL.
8. Once the apk file is downloaded, open the file and click Install.
9. After the installation, you can launch the KlowdTV app on your Firestick.
10. If necessary, click the Delete button to remove the apk file permanently from your storage.
How to Sign Up for KlowdTV
1. Open a web browser on your smartphone or PC.
2. Go to the KlowdTV official website.
3. Tap the Packages button at the top right corner.
4. On the next screen, click the Start Free Trial button.
5. Now, you need to create an account for KlowdTV.
6. Type your Email address and enter it again to confirm it.
7. Once entered, tap the Submit button.
8. Now, you will receive a confirmation email to your email address.
9. Open the email you received and click the Continue Creating New KlowdTV Account link.
10. Next, set the password for your Klowd TV account.
11. Confirm it and tap the Submit button.
12. Now, you will be redirected to a page where you can find the KlowdTV package.
13. Select the plan and click the Submit button.
14. Complete the payment process on the next screen and hit the Submit & Complete button.
15. Finally, you can view the Account Completed notification on the screen.
How to Watch KlowdTV on Firestick
1. Long press the Home button on the Firestick remote. Then click on Apps.
2. Highlight the KlowdTV app from the available apps.
3. Press the Menu button on your Firestick remote.
4. Choose Move to add the app to your Firestick home screen.
5. Open the KlowdTV app and sign in with your account or click the Watch Free Now option.
6. Now, you can view the home screen of the Klowd TV app.
7. Select an event to stream on Firestick.
8. If you want to stream the recordings of the Live TV, scroll down and select Earlier Today or any of the previous days.
9. To log out press the back button on your Firestick remote.
10. Tap the Yes button to confirm the process.
How to Screen Mirror KlowdTV on Amazon Firestick
Another easy way to stream KlowdTV on Firestick is to screen mirror it from your Android smartphone. Before you begin, make sure that the Firestick device and your Android smartphone are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
1. Long press the Home button on your Firestick remote.
2. Select the Mirroring tile from the menu to turn it on.
3. Unlock your Android mobile and go to the Google Play Store.
4. Search for the KlowdTV app.
5. Pick the app from the search results and tap Install.
6. After the installation, open KlowdTV on your Android device.
7. Go to the Control Panel and click the Cast icon.
8. Select your Firestick device name from the list to cast your smartphone to Firestick.
9. Open the KlowdTV app and sign in with your login credentials.
10. Start streaming KlowdTV on Firestick using a built-in cast feature.
How to Stream KlowdTV Outside the US
If you are in a country where KlowdTV is not available, you need to use a VPN to unblock KlowdTV geo-restriction. By using a VPN, you can easily hide your IP address and access the content from any place.
1. Install ExpressVPN on your Firestick.
2. Locate the app and sign in with your account.
3. Now, choose a country and click the Connect button.
4. Open the KlowdTV app and start streaming it on your Firestick.
5. If you want to stop using the VPN, open the VPN app and tap the Disconnect button.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the KlowdTV app is available on the Amazon App Store.
The KlowdTV subscription plan starts at $2.50 per month. For more details go through the above guide.
Yes, the KlowdTV app is free to access a limited number of channels.