HD Streamz is a third-party app to stream live TV channels on sports, news, and entertainment. It has more than 1000 television channels from countries like the US, the UK, France, Bangladesh, Pakistan, India, etc. Since it is an unauthorized application, it is impossible to install HD Streamz from the Amazon App Store. Nevertheless, you can use sideloading apps to get HD Streamz on Firestick.
How to Install HD Streamz on Firestick
You can use any one of the following apps to sideload HD Streamz on Firestick.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
Luckily NordVPN has launched their Black Friday Deals right now in which they offer 68% off + 3 months extra. NordVPN is the Best VPN service For Firestick available in the market right now.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
- Using Downloader
- Using ES File Explorer
How to Sideload HD Streamz using Downloader
Downloader is a free-to-use app that you can get from the Amazon App Store. With this app, you can sideload any APK file to your Firestick. So, install Downloader on Firestick and follow the steps below to get the HD Streamz app.
#1 After installing the Downloader app, click the Settings icon on the Firestick home screen.
#2 Choose My Fire TV in the Settings menu.
#3 Click the Developer Options in the list.
#4 Select the Install Unknown Apps option.
#5 Click the Downloader app and turn it ON.
#6 After that, you can launch the Downloader app. Tap Allow if it prompts for storage permissions.
#7 Click the Home button to get the search bar. In the search bar, type the HD Streamz’s APK URL and click the Go button.
#8 Now, you can see that the HD Streamz app download has started.
#9 When the download is complete, open the apk file and click Install.
#10 When the installation is complete, click Open to launch the app.
#11. From the screen prompt, click Delete to remove the apk file permanently.
How to Sideload HD Streamz using ES File Explorer
ES File Explorer app is one of the best apps to sideload Android apps that are not available in the Amazon App Store. If you don’t have the app, install ES File Explorer on Firestick and follow the below steps.
Important Note: After installing the ES File Explorer app, go to Settings > My Fire TV > Developer options > Install unknown apps > ES File Explorer. Now, turn ON the ES File Explorer app.
#1 Open the ES File Explorer app on your Firestick.
#2 Click the Downloader icon on the app screen.
#3 Tap the +New button at the bottom of the screen.
#4 In the Path field, type the HD Streamz’s URL. In the Name field, type HD Streamz and click Download Now.
#5 Once the HD Streamz app download is complete, select the Open File button on the next screen.
#6 Click Install and Next in the following prompts.
#7 Now, click the Install button again to begin the installation process.
#8 When the installation is complete, tap Open to launch the app instantly, or else click Done.
How to Use HD Streamz on Firestick
1. On your Fire TV home screen, select the Apps tab.
2. From the Your Apps & Channels section, scroll down and highlight the HD Streamz app.
3. Press the Menu button on the Fire TV remote and click Move from the list of options.
4. Use the directional keys on your Fire TV remote and drag the HD Streamz app to the top of the app list.
5. Go back to the home screen and you will find the HD Streamz app.
6. Now, select the HD Streamz app and launch it.
On the HD Streamz home page, you will find:
- Live TV: With the Live TV tab selected, you can access thousands of live TV channels for free.
- Radio: You can select this option to listen to your favorites from the radio-television stations.
- On-Demand: You will get the latest on-demand titles. Presently, it is inaccessible.
- Favorites: If you come across some of your favorite content, you can mark it as your favorite.
How to Change Default Video Player on HD Streamz
The HD Streamz platform has its own default video player. If it doesn’t work, you can change the default video player whenever you want. Also, one of the best alternative video players is MX Player on Firestick. After installing the MX Player app, you can follow the steps below to change the default video player on HD Streamz.
1. Select the Hamburger icon from the upper left corner.
2. Next, select the Settings option from the left pane.
3. Now, in the General section, choose the Video Player option.
4. Choose the MX Player from the list of options.
5. Finally, you can watch all your favorites on the HD Streamz with the MX Player on Firestick.
- HD Streamz has a vast collection of live TV channels and radio stations worldwide for free.
- It provides multiple streaming links. If one link doesn’t work, you can go for another link.
- With Material Design UI, the user interface is pretty convenient.
- It has quick user support and you can even request a channel that will be added as quickly as possible.
- No registration or subscription is required to use the app.
- Supports external players like MX Player, VLC Media Player, and X Player.
Yes, you can access all the content offered by HD Streamz for free.
HD Streamz is illegal as it streams copyrighted content without a valid license. For your own safety, it is recommended to use HD Streamz with a VPN connection.