HD Streamz is an online streaming app that can be used to stream live TV and radio channels. It is one of the best alternatives to cable TV subscriptions. With HD Streamz on Firestick, you can stream all the live TV shows on your TV for free. The HD Streamz app has an ocean of video content in categories like Sports, Entertainment, Music, movies, Kid’s collection, and so on. It has all the latest video content to stream. By having this HD Streamz on your Amazon Firestick, you can get to stream 1000+ live TV channels and live radio streaming. Follow the below instructions to install HD Streamz on Firestick.
Features of HD Streamz
The features of HD Streamz are as follows.
- HD Streamz has 1000+ live TV channels and live radio streaming for free.
- It has multiple streaming links. If one link doesn’t work, you can go for another link.
- With Material Design UI, the user interface is also good.
- It has quick user support. If you need any channel of your choice, you can request the channel. They will add the channel as quickly as possible.
How to Install HD Streamz on Firestick
HD Streamz is not available on the Amazon App Store. You need to download the app from third-party sources. There are two ways of doing it.
- Using the ES File Explorer app
- Using the Downloader app
Steps to Install HD Streamz on Firestick using Downloader App
Downloader is an official app that you can get from the Amazon App Store. With this app, you can sideload any APK Files to your Fire Stick. So, install the Downloader for Firestick and follow the steps below to get the HD Streamz app.
#1 After installing the Downloader app, select the Settings icon on the Firestick home screen.
#2 Choose My Fire TV in the Settings menu.
#3 Click the Developer Options in the list.
#4 Select Install Unknown Apps option.
#5 Choose the Downloader app and turn it on.
#6 After that, you can launch the Downloader app. Tap Allow if any pop-up prompts.
#7 Click the Home button to get the search bar. In the search bar, type the HD Streamz’s APK URL (https://bit.ly/3xuB5eY) and click the Go button.
#8 Now, you can see that the HD Streamz app download has started.
#9 When the download is complete, click Install to install the app.
#10 When the installation is complete, click Open to launch the app.
Steps to Install HD Streamz on Firestick using ES File Explorer app
ES File Explorer app is one of the best apps to download apps which not available in the Amazon App Store. If you don’t have the app, install the ES File Explorer for Firestick with this link.
Important Note: Before using the ES File Explorer app, go to Settings > My Fire TV > Developer options > Install unknown apps > ES File Explorer. Now, turn on the ES File Explorer app.
#1 Open the ES File Explorer app on your Firestick.
#2 Click the Downloader icon on the app screen.
#3 Tap the +New button on the bottom of the screen.
#4 In the Path field, type the HD Streamz’s URL (https://bit.ly/3xuB5eY). In the Name field, type HD Streamz and click Download Now.
#5 Once the HD Streamz app download is complete, select the Open File button on the next screen.
#6 Click Install and Next in the subsequent screens.
#7 Now, click the Install button again to start the download process. When the download is complete, tap Open to launch the app.
How to Stream Anonymously with HD Streamz on Firestick
The only way to stream anonymously on your Firestick is by connecting to a VPN. The VPN does the same as it uses a military-level encryption tool like a 256-bit AES type encryption system. Also, the VPN will help you in unblocking the geo-restricted content. And the best VPN you can connect to is the ExpressVPN on Firestick.
1. Go to your Fire TV home screen and select the Find tab.
2. Next, choose the Search tile.
3. After that, use the virtual keyboard to enter and search for ExpressVPN.
4. Then, choose the ExpressVPN app from the Apps & Games category.
5. Now, select the Get or Download button. The download for the ExpressVPN app will start. After that, the ExpressVPN app will be automatically installed on your Firestick device-connected TV.
6. Once the ExpressVPN app is installed, select the Open button.
7. Enter your subscription credentials to sign in to your account.
8. Once you sign in with your subscription account, choose any of the VPN servers that you want to connect to.
9. Finally, select the Connect button and you will be successfully connected to one of the fastest and most secured VPN servers.
How to Access HD Streamz on Firestick
After connecting to the VPN, we will show how you can access the HD Streamz app on your Firestick easily.
1. On your Fire TV home screen, select the Apps tab.
2. From the Your Apps & Channels section, scroll down and select the HD Streamz app.
3. Next, press the Menu button on your Fire TV remote and choose Move from the options displayed on the right side of the screen.
4. Use the directional keys on your Fire TV remote and drag the HD Streamz app to the top of the app list.
5. Go back to the home screen and you will find the HD Streamz app.
6. Now, select the HD Streamz app and launch it.
On the HD Streamz home page, you will find:
Live TV – With the Live TV tab selected, you can choose and watch 1000+ live TV channels around the world for free.
Radio – You can select this option to listen to your favorites from the radio-television stations.
On-Demand – You might also be interested in watching the on-demand content. SO, with this option selected, you can watch that too.
Favorites – If you come across some of your favorite content, you can mark it as your favorites. And you can access your favorites that you have marked in the Favorites tab.
How to Change Default Video Player on HD Streamz
The HD Streamz platform has its own default video player. But in case you found a lot of playback issues, you can change the default video player whenever you want. Also, one of the best alternative video players is MX Player on Firestick. After installing the MX Player app, you can follow the steps below to change the default video player on HD Streamz.
1. Select the Hamburger icon from the upper left corner.
2. Next, select the Settings option from the left pane.
3. Now, in the General section, choose the Video Player option.
4. Choose the MX Player from the list of options.
5. Finally, you can watch all your favorites on the HD Streamz with the MX Player on Firestick.
Yes, you can install HD Streamz on Firestick using the sideloading method.
Yes, you can easily access all the content offered by the HD Streamz for free.