Flixoid is an Android application that offers popular movies and TV shows. You can stream all your favorite content in 1080p and 4K quality. The User Interface of the Flixoid app is a clone of the Terrarium TV with many Amazing features. Flixoid APK has a built-in media player for a better streaming experience. Further, you can also get subtitles in more than 220 languages. Flixoid gets updated frequently, which makes it the best and bug-free application among the other apps. Flixoid APK can be accessed on all Android devices, including Android Smartphones, Tablets, Android TV including Amazon Firestick.
Is Flixoid Available on Firestick?
Sadly, no. The Flixoid app is not available on any major app stores, including Amazon App Store. So if you want to get the Flixoid app on Firestick, you need to sideload the Flixoid apk using the best-sideloading apps for Firestick like Downloader and ES File Explorer.
How to Install Flixoid on Amazon Firestick
1. Launch the Firestick Home screen by pressing the Home button on your Firestick remote.
2. Tap the Find tab and click the Search tile.
3. Enter Downloader in the search bar using the virtual keyboard.
4. Pick the app from the search results.
5. Click the Download button to install the app.
6. Wait till the app is installed.
7. Once the installation process is over, hit Open to launch the app on your Firestick.
8. Navigate to the Firestick home screen and click the Settings icon.
9. Tap the My Fire TV tile on the settings page.
10. Click the Developer Options on the next screen.
11. Next, hit the Install unknown apps.
12. Turn on the Downloader to install unknown sources on your Firestick.
13. Open the Downloader app from the Apps section.
14. Tap the Home tab on the left pane.
15. Type the Download link of the Flixoid apk in the URL field and click Go.
16. Once the apk file is downloaded, hit Install to install the app.
17. After installing the app, click Open to launch the app on your device.
18. Now, tap the Delete button twice to remove the apk files permanently from your Firestick.
How to Download Flixoid Apk on Firestick using ES File Explorer
Preliminary Requirements: Go to Settings >> My Fire TV >> Developer Options >> Install Unknown Apps >> Turn on ES File Explorer.
1. Open the ES File Explorer app and click the Downloader icon on the home screen.
2. Tap the + New icon at the bottom of the screen.
3. Type the URL link of the Flixoid apk in the Path field and the name of the app in the Name field.
4. Once entered, click the Download Now option.
5. Once the apk file is downloaded, hit the Open File button.
6. Next, tap the Install button to get the app.
7. Finally, click Open to launch the app on your Amazon Firestick.
How to Use Flixoid on Firestick
1. Navigate to the Apps section on your Firestick.
2. Select the Flixoid app among the available apps.
3. Press the Menu button on your Firestick remote.
4. Choose Move to launch the app on your Firestick home screen.
5. Open the Flixoid app and tap the Allow button.
6. Choose your favorite movie to stream on your Firestick.
How to Integrate Real Debrid with Flixoid
1. Locate the Flixoid app on Firestick.
2. Tap the Menu icon at the top left corner.
3. Scroll down and choose Settings from the menu that appears on the screen.
4. On the next screen, click the Login to Real-Debrid tile.
5. Note down the activation code that appears on the screen.
6. Open a web browser and navigate to the Real-Debrid official website.
7. Type the activation code in the provided field and tap the Continue button.
8. That’s it. You have successfully integrated the Real-Debrid account with Flixoid.
How to Watch Flixoid APK on Firestick All Over the World
If Flixoid is unavailable in your country, you need to use a VPN to access Flixoid in your location.
1. First, install the ExpressVPN app on Amazon Firestick.
2. Open the app and sign in with your account.
3. Choose a country and click Connect to connect with the server.
4. Locate the Flixoid app and stream it on your Firestick.
5. Finally, tap the Disconnect button to stop using the VPN on your Firestick.
You can try out any of the above methods to install Flixoid on your Amazon Firestick. Once the app is installed, you can directly stream your favorite movie or TV show on the big screen. Because Flixoid is a free service, so you don’t need to register or sign up for Flixoid.
Frequently Asked Questions
If the Flixoid apk is not working on your Firestick, make sure you have a stable internet connection and the latest version of the Flixoid apk on Firestick. Further, you need to make sure whether the apk file you use is compatible with your Firestick.
The Flixoid app is free to download and access on Android devices.
Flixoid apk is safe and legal to use. But you need to make sure that you don’t steam any content that will lead to copyright infringement issues.
Launch Flixoid >> Settings >> Choose default player >> select MX Player to integrate MX Player with Flixoid.