Deezer is a music streaming application that streams various songs on a single platform. You can find your favorite song among the 90 million songs. It lets you easily identify the tracks using the SongCatcher. You can get the lyrics of your favorite songs using the lyrics translation feature. Further, it gives you personalized recommendations and helps you flow with your mood. You can discover songs and make a playlist of your favorite songs, which lets you create a collaborative playlist. If you listen to music at night, you set the sleep timer to stop the music. With that, you can explore thousands of podcasts from comedy to crime. If you wish, you can also share your favorite songs on social media. You can access Deezer for free on various devices, including Android, iOS, and Firestick. But to get more features, you need to subscribe to Deezer.
Deezer Subscription Plans
How to Install Deezer on Firestick
1. Initially, set up your Firestick and connect it to the Wi-Fi network.
VPN Deal Alert
While streaming online, your IP is both visible to Governments and ISPs which they can use to track your identity and activity online. It is Safe to use a VPN while streaming copyrighted and geo-restricted content.
With NordVPN you can achieve high streaming and downloading speeds, neglect ISP throttling, etc. And also with NordVPN you can generate and store strong passwords, Protect files in an encrypted cloud, and More.
2. Press the Home button on your Firestick remote to launch the home screen.
3. Select the Find and click the Search tab.
4. Browse Deezer using the virtual keyboard.
5. Pick the app from the search results.
6. Tap the Download button to install the app on your device.
7. Wait till the app is installed on your Firestick.
8. Once the app is installed, tap Open to launch the app on your device.
How to Download Deezer from Amazon Website
1. Open a web browser and navigate to the Amazon official site.
2. Type the login credentials of your Firestick.
3. Click the Search bar and enter Deezer using the on-screen keyboard.
4. Select the app from the search results.
5. Tap on the Deliver button and wait till the app is installed.
6. After installing, click Open to launch the app on your Firestick.
How to Use Deezer on Firestick
1. Long press the Home button on your Firestick.
2. Tap the Apps tile from the quick menu that appears on the screen.
3. Highlight the Deezer app among the other apps.
4. Press the Menu button on your Firestick remote.
5. Choose Move to launch the app on your Firestick home screen.
6. Open the app and sign in with your account details.
7. Start streaming your favorite song from Deezer on your Firestick.
How to Screen Mirror Deezer from Android to Firestick
You can screen mirror Deezer from your Android Phone to Firestick. Before you begin the process, connect your Smartphone and Firestick device to the same Wi-Fi network.
1. Press and hold the home button on your Firestick remote.
2. Click the Mirroring tile that appears on the screen.
3. Unlock your Android mobile and navigate to the Google Play Store.
4. Search for the Deezer app.
5. Choose the app and click the Install button.
6. Once the app is installed, launch it on your mobile.
7. Go to the Notification Panel on your mobile.
8. Click the Cast icon and select your Firestick device name.
9. Your Android Smartphone with Deezer app will appear on your TV screen.
10. Sign in with your account and stream your favorite song on your Firestick.
How to Stream Deezer All Over the World
Is Deezer not available in your country? Don’t worry; you can access it using the best VPN available.
1. Install the ExpressVPN app on your Firestick.
2. Sign in with your account details.
3. Connect to the server by selecting a country.
4. Open the Deezer app and choose your favorite song.
5. If you want to stop using the VPN, open the screen and click the Disconnect button.
Everyone loves to listen to music as it gives peace of mind and refreshes you. So you can follow any of the above methods to install and stream Deezer on Firestick. Since the app is unavailable in many countries, it is better to use a VPN while streaming Deezer. Alternatively, you can try other music streaming apps like Amazon Music for Fire TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, Deezer is not free. You need to get any of its subscriptions to stream Deezer on Firestick.
Deezer pays $0.0064 per stream.
Yes, Deezer is available in the USA.