Firestick is a digital media player that gives you access to play all types of media content on your TV. Likewise, it gives you access to play DC Universe content too. Let’s see how to get DC Universe on Firestick.
DC Universe now called DC Universe Infinite which is an American-based video-on-demand streaming service since 2018. It streams various content including original Television programs, Animated series, DC Comic films, and Digital Comic Books. The subscription costs around $7.99/month and $74.99 for a year.
• Can download videos to watch in offline mode.
• Streams many popular Animated movies like First Flight, Green Lantern, Women Wonder, etc.
• By using DC Community it is possible to share your view on your favorite DC comics.
• DC Daily – a news section of DC Universe that updates you with all comics-related news.
• You can follow all your favorite superheroes like Batman, Aquaman, Superman, and Wonder Woman in DC Universe.
DC Universe on Firestick
The DC Universe app is officially available on Amazon App Store. So you can easily download and install it in your Firestick device.
Step 1 – Hover to the Search bar in Fire TV.
Step 2 – Type as DC Universe app and search for it.
Step 3 – Click on the DC Universe app logo from the search result.
Step 4 – Then select Get or Download option from the info page.
Step 5 – Within a few minutes, the app will get installed.
Step 6 – After installation select Open.
Step 7 – App will be launched.
Now you will get access to its contents. You can select any content and stream it on your device. Another notable point over here is DC Universe’s contents are only accessible in the UK and its territories/regions. So if you belong to another country then you can get access to DC Universe by installing a VPN on your device. Simply download a VPN for Firestick and connect to it.
Thanks for reading this guide. Follow and stay connected with us for more information and updates on Fire TV devices.